Multiple babies..

SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
Can we have them? I've adopted one now I want one with the hubby lol. Is it possible? I'm already at max level with him..
GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk

Comments

• Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
    Not possible yet.
    Jay #1 :o:p:cool:
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm satisfied with just one baby.

What I want is more integration of my family in the story lines and more beautiful clothes and hair to my baby for a fair price.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Yeah that would be cool

• xoxohunnibunnixoxohunnibunni Registered Users 84 Posts
    I had a baby with my husband and I really want to give him a little sister! I hope we get to have another one soon...considering I didn't want one to begin with!!
    Level 32
    #2 spot
    #2nd comeback
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Haha yeah same here. But the concept they added was so cool I couldn't resist.
    Anyway how does the baby with the hubby happen? I adopted one so I don't know how that particular story line works. After you max out with him he asks you to have a baby then what happens? Do you get one right away lol or do you get pregnant or have to wait or what?

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    No waiting! The moment you say yes to your partner, it takes you to the nursery with the baby in your arms. Then you name it and take care of them. I doubt they'll let us have another baby in future. Basically we can only hold one baby at a time and pose for pictures etc. It'll be more complicated for Glu. I'm happy with my one. Just need more interaction with it.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.