Weekend Event 6/19/2015 - Pop on in for vats of fun!

Comments

• SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Does anybody know yet if the men's shorts are actually bathing suits, or just vividly-patterned shorts? They both look like they have the potential to be worn alone as bathing suits, but it feels like Glu finds male shirtlessness too controversial...

Lol shirtless would be so cool tho
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Right? But I don't think it's ever going to happen without an edit by Trevor, or something.

In real life, Kim can show miles of cleavage and side b00b, but here, men may or may not actually have nipples. We'll never actually know for sure!

I'm so pleased that my doll looks good in such a difficultly-colored bathing suit that I have to earn it for her! It's the strangest thing. If I tried to wear that in real life, I'd explode in spontaneous combustion from the wretchedness of it all!

Also, Koko, I'm uncommonly bad at figuring out pig Latin. So, I'm probably the only one here who doesn't get those messages of yours! Sorry about that. I always just assume it's something bad about you know who, which seems safe.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    looks like they listened about the gigs. 12hr wait time, 3hr gigs w/friends for the kardash anniversary quests
    no i don't have any chill
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Lol, Luz, I don't get it either. Thought I was the only weird one out who had no idea what was going on lol
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    not a huge fan of the bathing suit. I do love the gift box items! oh and the free kstars were nice, just wish it were a 100 instead of 20, but they say to never look a gift horse in the mouth... so I am happy.

Yay to Vats you now get a cool new hairstyle inspired by brad pit. :)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I haven't dared open the gift box yet! From the girls, I want the shoes most. The guy's, I definitely want the hair.

I actually don't mind the swimsuit one bit xD
    PM to add
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Oh yeah, baby!

2c07dca7-87a5-49b2-9679-e4ad10050904_zpsul0dfvwj.jpgimage.jpg1_zpsj0hag86y.jpg
    Too sexy, boss. Too sexy!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    WOW I just love guys' prizes!
    Can't say same thing about girls' ones.
    Fully agree:( its sad
  • 1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    Hey guys, do you know if I should go with Alexis or Elizabeth for the designer?? I'm leaning towards Alexis since Kim says she wants a fun design and Elizabeth is everything but fun lol.
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
    I also realized every friend action gives 1 Kstar? Gig events didn't have this before right?
    PM to add
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I can only imagine the continuous cartwheel and back flips you must be doing right now Vats! Happy Birthday and enjoy your Brad Pitt hair! Have loads of fun on ur day!

graphics-happy-birthday-808558_zps1fcsvsw0.gif

BTW, here is the inspiration for this weekend outfits ✌

IMG_20150619_052558_zpsqi2zcvrr.jpg

IMG_20150619_052646_zpsd5yhjwv3.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    CANNOT believe the guys got hair for this event! I wonder if this means we're going to get it regularly. The longer style is really cute - unless I don't manage it from one of the gift boxes (at which point it's no big deal and actually not that cute at all XD ). Are there any box opening strategies? I'll be able to grab 2 of them for sure - maybe 3 depending on my prize from the first two so fingers crossed I guess.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    So disappointed in my box! I opened my free one, only to get the gift box-only clown suit. (Apologies to anyone who likes this outfit, but very not my style!)
    I really like the winnable outfit this week, so I paid stars to open an extra box and got energy. Boo! I only had one of the weekend pieces to choose out of the eight boxes. :(
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • GatsbyGatsby Registered Users 40 Posts
    No strategy whatsoever, just pure luck.
    I'm a bit disappointed with the prizes. They would fit better for a summer event, not the anniversary one. Free 20k stars, brad pitt's hair and golden aviators are really cool tho
    GC: King Jacek
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    I've had the worst luck with the gift boxes this weekend

This is the free one
    1E1670CD-90AC-490E-9E61-D067BC34D286_zpsbksvo9ef.png

Then after receiving the extra kstars, thanks for that! Nice gift. But then this happened...

8539E2CF-BD3F-417A-88CD-9D83E017AB71_zpsbpamgll9.png

It's the saddest thing!
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
    Yay! Purse! Had been getting bolts and cash for the past events, so happy with this! I like it, even though I wanted the shoes. Jax got cash LOL! I might let him buy more gift boxes tomorrow.

Anyway Trevor finally changed (or I noticed late) so had to grab a quick pic with him.

HyOdFpel.jpg
    PM to add
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Not impressed! The shorts and shirt are rip-offs of the regular gift box clothes. Not excited 'bout the event hair either, feels like 600 points this week too? Not sure yet but anyways.

The fab Brad Pitt Hair, finally woo-hoo! :D I got the usual 4,000 cr*p from the free box.

Is there a prize else for the Dash Anniversary Event? Kim said something like a dress or whatever. I picked Korkov lol. Anna Wintour vibes are the fun part for me :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I have to disagree. The girls clothes are adorable! And those hairstyles for guys... The second one is very charming! So happy for Vats!!! hahahahaha
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Holy $$$$ the hair! I have to believe this is because of your campaign Vats! Who else can say that a hairstyle in KKH was created just for them? :D Glu that's awesome <3

Angela Happy Birthday!! This is for you
    image.jpg1_zpsxqi5ngdi.jpg
    It's Philly Cheesecake! Get it? No? Ok cool :D
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I also realized every friend action gives 1 Kstar? Gig events didn't have this before right?

Yay! You do get an event star for friend actions! Nice touch, every little bit helps. Especially when the amount of stars needed is set higher...

Just to confirm you do not get a bonus star from VIPs. Which stinks, because I spent last night having all of them ready to go on projects for today. So much for me being clever! lol
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
    Oh, thank you! What about the yoounowhootay part?
    Jay #1 :o:p:cool:
    You will get 2 stars for friend actions if you have one of the event items!
    PM to add
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm just a guy having fun with my game while life laughs at me. Apparently the game also began to laugh at me.
    whtak8A.png?1

Q36qbfy.png?1

O8cmGrk.png?1

I'm not a devoted buyer as many here and I don’t use a hacked game as many here too. I do things my own way prioritizing the things that really matter to me as pets, my beautiful baby, a few pieces of essential clothing and hair. I don’t usually bet my k-stars in gift boxes and until last week I was playing alone, didn’t receive any gifts until now maybe I can’t be helping, but I'm not messing too.

This morning I saw my dream to materialize and I had no doubt go all the way to achieve my dream, I bet almost all my k-stars that I saved for long time. It didn’t work.

I'm investing in my career, I have to help my parents and I live in a third world country where the exchange rate of the dollar is very high, at this point in my life every cent matters, so make a purchase in k-stars and run the risk of not receiving the hair would leave me broken financially and emotionally, if only it were a VIP event that my reward would be assured ...

I'm not sad, I pursued my dream, I failed as so often, but I get up and move on again. Always fight for what you want, if it doesn’t work at least there will be no regret for not having tried.

Thanks to everyone who supported the idea of including Brad Pitt’s hair in the game, although I’ll never get it, it’s an achievement for us players, I hope someone take advantage of it.
    HrbCkOE.jpg?1

I want to congratulate the design artist who drew the hair, couldn’t be more perfect!

And thanks Glu I feel honored by you, I’m sorry that I can’t go around with that hair, but I did my best!

The party must go on, but with a different mood this time.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Holy $$$$ the hair! I have to believe this is because of your campaign Vats! Who else can say that a hairstyle in KKH was created just for them? :D Glu that's awesome <3

Angela Happy Birthday!! This is for you
    image.jpg1_zpsxqi5ngdi.jpg
    It's Philly Cheesecake! Get it? No? Ok cool :D

Thank you! Only two more days till my birthday! Although I don't really live in Philly, I live in the Philadelphia area. Its common practice just to say you live in Philly lol, but I get your joke! How thoughtful!

With all these cakes you guys keep giving me, I might as well cancel my party on Sunday because I'll look terrible in my new yellow bathing suit! I'm not sharing this cheesecake or my other cake from Koko lol
    Jay #1 :o:p:cool:
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I'm investing in my career, I have to help my parents and I live in a third world country where the exchange rate of the dollar is very high, at this point in my life every cent matters, so make a purchase in k-stars and run the risk of not receiving the hair would leave me broken financially and emotionally, if only it were a VIP event that my reward would be assured ...

Ugh I know how that feels.
    I'm terribly sorry that you didn't get it. I would do anything to gift it to you to make you smile, but I can't :(
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Aww Vats! I'm sorry you didn't get your hair :( (and I completely get the inability to spend on k-stars since I find myself there too)

I missed out on it myself and you know - for some reason it's just really not that cute to me anymore ;3 Hopefully they release a similar style in either the shop or as a prize in an event based weekend.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Thanks Angela :) and Vats I'm sorry that's not fair to you you deserve that hair - we'll campaign to have it added to the wardrobe don't lose hope! You've got such a good character <3 and in your career you will be awesome :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I'm not sad, I pursued my dream, I failed as so often, but I get up and move on again. Always fight for what you want, if it doesn’t work at least there will be no regret for not having tried.

That's the spirit! I'm proud of my friend :)

It'll be back for sure soon. It was meant to be yours. Couldn't be a coincidence it was offered on your special day.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • GatsbyGatsby Registered Users 40 Posts
    Sorry to hear that Vats. I know how it feels, I really wanted that versace-like silk shirt but couldn't afford the k-stars:mad:. Let's just hope that those exclusive event items will one day be avaible in the shop.
    GC: King Jacek
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Aww Vats. I'm so sorry. Maybe the really good Brad Pitt one will be NOT in gift boxes. I can't throw real money on a chance/ a gamble. The few times I tried, I ended up running amok. Buying things only because I could not win the things I wanted, so to fill the void I bought outfits I'll never wear. But I learned that oh well, for me, it is spend your stars on sure things.

Oh Luz, I was speaking in code. Found out our lovely new Doll is in Philly. So, I said....oh hold on let me ge it verbatim.

Philly you say? Luz, eway aymay avehay ootay ashstay isthay neoay wayaay ebayausecay eshay iveslay ootay losecay oootay yoounowhootay. And she looks close. Kwim? Lux, we may have to stash this one away be cause she lives to close to you know who. And she looks close. Know what I mean?

In my defense, it was 5 a.m. So "and she looks close" chalk it up to an idiot online when they should be asleep. lol.

And Angela, I'm just teasing, It's a running joke.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary