Weekend Event 6/19/2015 - Pop on in for vats of fun!

Comments

• EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I really hope they add that long guys' hair to the wardrobe. I'm sure many people would pay 100 k stars for it. I don't like long hair on jesse but it's an awesome look and I want Vats to have it soooo bad!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Kate, Andrzej, Lucy, Charli, Gatsby, Koko and Eselle thanks for your support and kind words!

I'm currently trying to accept that I will not have the hair. I'm very pathetic, I try on some looks with the hair as the teaser is still around, Sunday will be very difficult.

Someone's hungry?
    eSCCUUZ.jpg?1

JxfJSRB.jpg?1

s9HbEgi.jpg?1

Mo4zF1U.jpg?1

sxX3rSP.jpg?1

I brought pizzas, is about 9 months I don't eat pizza, it is quite complicated to be slim! But here we can!! Help yourselves guys there's pizza for any kind of taste.

Let's shake the dance floor, in honor to the gift boxes that scored me a Flawless Victory + Fatality
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    This is so sad Vats. I really wish I could buy it for you. In fact I wish we players here, in general have the option to buy rare event hair like a once a month special. Glu would make a killing & we would all be happy. I don't play on a hacked game either, nor do I have unlimited funds. It would really help if Glu helped us all out, just a little bit.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    that really stimks Vats. i'd send you a google play card but i don't think they can be redeemed outside the states. hopefully they will release the hair later man.
    no i don't have any chill
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I believe they have more long hair awaiting you Vats!

Jax needs some b@lls to open gift boxes lol. He eats pizzas now and decides later. Thanks for the endless variety of pizzas! Makes me want to eat them in real life.
    PM to add
    Zoyechka, Alkoholiks and Nai I greatly appreciate the sweet words, I'm glad to have you guys here!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I love the song you posted, Vats! Irl, I work with a young man with disabilities and he always wants me to "play the music from mortal kombat, please" it's so cute :)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Does anyone want Coke with their pizza? I can totally fix it for you ;)

image_zps5zgasykh.jpg

We might have to take the party to the beach though cos it's kinda heavy. Also Vats I want to know what the third and last pizza toppings are cos they look like chocolate then bean sprouts but idk this doesn't seem likely maybe I don't know enough about cooking :D
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Purpleprince90Purpleprince90 Registered Users 45 Posts
    You can't get any stars for having parties, right?
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Did anybody get the shorts from the men's gift box? Is it a bathing suit? Thanks!

I received 50 energy for my guy's gift box and $4000 for my girl's gift box. Blurgh! I kind of wanted those gift box shorts in case they were a bathing suit. But whatever. Some things never change, like the ol' gift box luck. To hell with it!

It's such a nice weekend, and very busy socially for my family, and I may just take a pass on this event!

Vats, I hope that you wake up to find the hair magically in your wardrobe anyway! I'm certainly imagining your doll with it on. Have a good weekend, people!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

Eselle glad you liked the song!

Thank you for fix it for me Lucy! The third is brigadeiro and the last is strofonoff with potato sticks on top.
    You can't get any stars for having parties, right?

It's a professional event then usually only professional gigs give stars.

Yes Luz, why we haven't a glitch that we receive good things in the wardrobe.

This is a male bath suit.

1MUVaiI.jpg?1

This is an underwear.

QJQJpLa.jpg?1

Do the math.;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    Luz nope they're just like the other shorts we already have.
    no i don't have any chill
    @ if I'd actually chased them in the gift boxes, only to find they were normal shorts!

Hey, are you gonna post a pic of Sam in that long hair? I'm curious. Or is it not your thing?

I find myself particularly upset that Vats wanted that hair so much and campaigned so tirelessly for it, and he gave Glu his money like they want, and he spent a big pile of Kstars to get the reward, and it did him no good. He did everything right in order to get the prize, but he still lost. That really sucks. I think it hit home to me when I thought there might actually be a bathing suit in play for the guys, and had to realize that I could spend my large reserve of Kstars down to zero and still not get it at all. That's hateful. The gift boxes are set up miserably. Shameful.

Only if Vats cheated Glu could he actually have that hair right now. What the hell is that about?

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I feel awful for posting this since so many have had some crummy luck, but think cool and stay positive! This morning I got my box and opened it only to find cash. Ok, whatever, it'll come in handy since I need dates with the man. But I just loved the special outfit so badly so against all my judgement I spent the Kcoins, hey, I got 20 free right? You could have pushed me over with a feather, I won it!!! Just remember, if I can win something nice, by golly you can too!

Also, I think it's unfair Vats spent that kind of Kstars only to hit the hat trick of money. Those are some stinky odds.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Okay, so I'll stay positive.

I should be vacuuming, anyway. Housework, man! Worse than gift boxes.

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Oh, I know how you feel. Vacuuming literally sucks, that was last week. This weekend it's cleaning and mopping for delivery people. Like, they don't care, but you still feel you have to do it.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I feel like I haven't posted on here in foreverrr. But I've been really busy all of summer so far and I'm going to Los Angeles in 5 days!

Now, about this weekend event. The hair from the event looks like a caulliflower and no matter how hard I try, those shorts look tacky with everything. Also not spending any k-stars on gift boxes this weekend because I'm still recovering from the VIP event last weekend.

I'm going to try to post on the forum as much as I can while I anxiously wait for the release of Glu's next celebrity game.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
    Aww Vats. I'm so sorry. Maybe the really good Brad Pitt one will be NOT in gift boxes. I can't throw real money on a chance/ a gamble. The few times I tried, I ended up running amok. Buying things only because I could not win the things I wanted, so to fill the void I bought outfits I'll never wear. But I learned that oh well, for me, it is spend your stars on sure things.

Oh Luz, I was speaking in code. Found out our lovely new Doll is in Philly. So, I said....oh hold on let me ge it verbatim.

Philly you say? Luz, eway aymay avehay ootay ashstay isthay neoay wayaay ebayausecay eshay iveslay ootay losecay oootay yoounowhootay. And she looks close. Kwim? Lux, we may have to stash this one away be cause she lives to close to you know who. And she looks close. Know what I mean?

In my defense, it was 5 a.m. So "and she looks close" chalk it up to an idiot online when they should be asleep. lol.

And Angela, I'm just teasing, It's a running joke.

Oh Ik lol it took me a while to decipher that!
    Jay #1 :o:p:cool:
  • Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
    Sorry Vats, maybe they will over the hair in the next update as a wardrobe item :(

Pepperoni please!
    Jay #1 :o:p:cool:
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    We are out of town (and it's my daughter's 3rd birthday), so I had only completed 1 gig early this morning. I completed the photo shoot and got enough stars to open the free box. I prepared myself for the worst ($4K) but got the outfit! I didn't think I would even SEE it in my boxes, let alone get it. I am a happy girl. Now, I don't care about the other prizes anymore. :)

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    A lot of people want that hairstyle and they put it in the giftboxes, really bad of your part glu.
  • MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    I was able to get the purse with my giftbox. To be honest, I rather get k stars. I guess I could make it work? I rather have the shoes...
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Vats I absolutely love your positive attitude!!
    GC Minne622
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I got that regular white duffle bag from my free box. And I'm not going to open any more boxes.
    Tbh, I don't think I will try to get any prizes. This may be the first time since I've started playing last July. Just don't care for some reason.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Is it 600 for the last item? Dam
    PM to add
  • YogiBearYogiBear Registered Users 79 Posts
    1st year Anniversary event Outfit #1

New Hairstyle, Sun Glasses, Fishy Swimsuit and white shoe's
    CH23kg2UYAIUZEn.jpg

Outfit #2
    Blue Swimsuit, Red Plaid shirt and New Hairstyle
    CH7ZX5WUMAA7n70.jpg

I am not liking the puffy Hair Style
    KK: H
    Yogi Bear
    A++ List Ranked #136
    102.4 Million Fans
    2nd Come Back Quest
    A-List Couple Ranked #1

K&K
    Yogi Bear
    39 Followers

BS: AD
    Yogi Bear
    Mainstream Ranked #106
    177.3K Fans
    416.8K Sold
    Bluestacks 2.0.2
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    All I got from this event were these earrings and my favorite jump off, Alkoholiks. #Recognize

2zh4ff6.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    This event is moving so slowly for me! I've been playing as much as possible and I still only have 136 stars - not even enough to get the earrings! It doesn't look like I'll complete the event this time - shame because I really love that yellow swimsuit. *sad sigh*
    Congratulations to those who have completed the event or achieved what was wanting from weekend event!

I agree that this event is very difficult, I don't know if I can complete it, just missing the last item for me, but 600 stars is a lot, I barely passed by 300.

If I can't, it will be the first time in a year.

Maybe it's time to relax and ...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ShammxoShammxo Registered Users 26 Posts
    Sorry about your hair, Vats :(

I'm not really bothering with this event. However, does anyone know how many anniversary gigs there are? Sorry if I missed it somewhere in this thread. Thanks!!
    GC: shammxo