Options

Buying clothing for my boyfriend

CooleenCooleen Registered Users 80 Posts
Hello! I am dating a guy in the game and I want to buy him clothing... But I am wondering, he is currently wearing a shirt that isn't avaible in his closet, so I was wondering, if I buy him a new shirt, will he lose his current shirt that doesn't show up in his closet??

Thank you for your time!!
Game Centre Name: ColleenAndrew. - KKH: Cools

Comments

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    I think so. I wish I could tell you for sure, but my girl can't afford to be spending money on NPC's! If your guy is an NPC and not a GC friend I think it would make sense that he would lose the shirt because you're controlling what he's wearing. If you gift him another top he'll instantly be wearing the new one, and won't change until you gift or select something else in his closet (and if the original shirt's not in there..). So many NPC's wear exclusive clothing, some not even added to the game yet!
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    No he won't lose his original shirt. I married an E list NPC and he has his gold chain, and fugly Bermuda shorts in his closet still, to this day since we first started dating. And yeah, I do buy him clothes only because I don't want him looking jank in photo booths. Otherwise, I date Trevor or Alkoholiks, and my new sidepiece Manuel. They all have suits, and spiffy wardrobes so photo booth pics are a breeze.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    ReginaaReginaa Registered Users 58 Posts
    if he is an npc and the shirt is not in the closet, then he will definitely lose it. this happened to me before.
  • Options
    zaweenzaween Registered Users 2 Posts
    Why i don't have a gc?
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    What do you mean, Zaween? Are you asking for help finding out what your GC ID is, or bemoaning not having a GC spouse?
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    MarikitaMarikita Registered Users 95 Posts
    NPC or real friend I think it's important to gift clothes to your partner because it increases dating points!
  • Options
    CooleenCooleen Registered Users 80 Posts
    Thanks for the info everyone!

I won't be buying him shirts, just everything else... I don't want him to lose his nice shirt.
    It's one of the reasons why my girl started dating him!! Lol
    Game Centre Name: ColleenAndrew. - KKH: Cools
  • Options
    xoxohunnibunnixoxohunnibunni Registered Users 84 Posts
    Marikita wrote: »
    NPC or real friend I think it's important to gift clothes to your partner because it increases dating points!

That's how I was able to have my baby so quickly!!
    Level 32
    #2 spot
    #2nd comeback