How to complete On The Fringe Goal (Become a D Lister)

Hello Starlets & Stars!

I have noticed that the D Lister goal is causing players some confusion so this post should hopefully clear things up :)

Basically the goal is asking you to go up a rank. You will currently be an E Lister which you will see in the top right hand corner of the page.

In order to increase your rank you need to gain fans, you do this by completing projects which are the photo shoots that you would have attended that have a time limit and require you to fill up the blue stars in order to complete. 5 stars will give you the most amount fans gained for projects, so try to get 5 on all them ^_^

Dating also gives you fans but it is very costly. Just keep completing projects whether they be goal related or random ones that Simon calls you with until you reach the D List. You will know when you have as a message will appear stating you have reached the D List.

Hope this clears things up for all :3

Comments

• rebeccashimwellrebeccashimwell Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi I have iPhone 5 and when tryin to come d list and take a selfie I get an error saying check privacy and storage settin on device??? How do I do this?
  • SboulssaraSboulssara Registered Users 1 Posts
    Dumb question but I can't figure out how to go on dates ??? I've gained lots of contacts but I can't seem to bump into any if them and go on dates ? Thanks
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    It's not a dumb question :D
    You can go on dates by going to any of the clubs/restaurants and find the 30px-RelationshipIcon_zpsf19d8b06.png icon. Tap it and your contact list will come up. You will only be able to call love interests which are represented by a heart next to their name, and friends. Select who you wish to date. Once selected this will divert you back to the location but this time your chosen date will be there. Tap on their speech bubble and select "Start Date".

Every heart received from completing the dating actions counts as one point towards your relationship meter. Just like the stars on projects :3
  • danci_20danci_20 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I can solve this exercise DIGGING DEEPER..
    Can someone help ??
    Could you please make a video how i can solve this task or explain it to me ?
  • Pitbull#LuvPitbull#Luv Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thank you for the info on D List. I'm new just started playing a couple of days.
  • Allie97Allie97 Registered Users 1 Posts
    So I've become an A lister recently and my game is still saying that I need to complete the 'on the fringe' goal. Do any of you guys know why this is??
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi Allie, nice to meet you. I'm sorry this happened. Maybe we can figure it out. first, what platform/Device/Level are you?
    And, any chance you can do a screenshot for us?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JulsZAJulsZA Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have progressed to be a C-lister, but apparently still haven't completed the On the Fringe goal to become a D-lister. I have an iPhone 6. Any idea what I've done wrong or how I can fix it?
  • BeccaLessaBeccaLessa Registered Users 1 Posts
    I can't get rid of this D list goal and I'm almost an A... What can I do? (iPhone 5c)
    I'm sorry the task hasn't disappeared for you. I think the best thing to do is to contact Customer Care. You can reach them from the hlep screen in your game. Or, go here, http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ and follow the instructions and the link.

Hope this clears up for you guys. But good news, at least it's not affecting your gameplay. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Lisann98Lisann98 Registered Users 2 Posts
    2rzdzys.jpg

I have the same problem! Its really disturbing! It wont go away
    Hi. I got the image in for you.

First thing, you have to show the other goals. Become a D List Celeb is not a gig. It's in the background reminding you to keep your eye on the prize. That will disappear and you'll get credit when you've done some of the jobs on the left side, other than the overall goal of moving up.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Lisann98Lisann98 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Oh, thank you so much :)
  • shwonieyshwoniey Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm guessing theres a glitch. I have the same problem. I've reached A list twice on different devices. The first time I played through I reached the max level which was 20 at the time & there weren't any more goals to complete but the "On the Fringe" task never went away. The game has had many updates since then which is why I decided to play again. Now I'm a level 17 A lister and the task still wont go away. As you can imagine I've completed plenty of goals since becoming a D lister. Its pretty annoying lol. I was going to post a picture but couldn't figure out how.
    Ok, If this is happening, you need to contact customer care from your game, and put in a ticket. But what do you mean on different devices? Have you moved your game from one to another device? Was this a one time thing or are you doing it regularly? Once you say multiple devices, Customer Care might get side tracked with that, and tell you not to switch back and forth, but that's not the primary issue. You contact them from the Options screen, tap the top left of your game screen . that will bring up options. Choose Help/glu support/ and then contact them on the top to the right of the magnifying glass. That opens a screen that submits your ticket. Tell them what happened. Sorry I misspoike Lisanne. :)

This advice is for everyone who hasn't contacted customer care. Seeing the screenshot that clearly says your C list shows you need more help than I can offer.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RiedyRiedy Registered Users 16 Posts
    I have the same glitch and I already submitted a ticket, but I just wanted to add that no matter what I do it shows me a progress bar at the right bottom.

fWck77M.png

I reached D-List at least 24 hours ago and the screenshot was taken a few minutes ago.
  • shwonieyshwoniey Registered Users 2 Posts
    By different devices I meant I had a Samsung Galaxy s3 when I first began playing and now I have the Galaxy s6 edge and I had to start the game over. I have only played on one device at a time. But I will be sure to submit a ticket to customer care & see what happens.
    OK, seeing the screenshot, and you can't be a C List celebrity, and still have the Become a D list. If your goal was to move down in celebrity status maybe but this is definitely ticket worthy. The system of contacting them directly from the game works well, it on the options tab top left of the game screen. I believe it's Options/Help/glu support/ and then our contact page. (top right of the glu support screen. Good luck. There is a bit of a wait, but luckily you can play around the problem. Sorry you're going through this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RiedyRiedy Registered Users 16 Posts
    Well a few days ago I got a generic response (''We're trying to work this issue out as soon as possible, thanks for your patience.'').

But after updating the goal was finally achieved while doing a gig - so I hope this issue has resolved for others too! :)
  • amsyamsy Registered Users 1 Posts
    dont worry it's not that dumb, I only just figured it out. You go to a club or restaurant and somewhere In the scene will be a blue person with a + or a heart with a + in the shape of those things that use up energy (I don't know what they're called). Click on them and you can go on dates or out to dinner with friends. By the way the blue is for networking and the heart is for flirting. Hope this helps :)
    Hi Amsy, I couldn't find what you were replying to, but, when you first add a contact, it gives you the option to Network or Flirt. Network means you're adding this contact as a professional friend, to work with on gigs and you build up professional relationship points with them, and if you Flirt, you make that a romantic contact and you can date them for romantic points.

Later on you'll also see these contacts in clubs and estaurants, and when you chat with them you either receive Stars (professional) or Hearts (romantic) But I have no idea what you mean by a blue person.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • 1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    I'm having that D list issue from the last page. I got on the D-List but the quest never went away even though it is checked.
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
    Hi, sorry this is happening. I think your best bet would be to contact customer care, explain the situation and offere any screenshots your might have. Good luck, and fingers crossed it gets resolved quickly. At least it isn't interfering with gameplay. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • niminimi Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi! I am trying to add friends from Facebook, but the pop up screen to type in their names disappears before I can finish....help!
    You can do it from the friends tab on the bottom. You’ll see a s-ace for you to sign in, and there is another place, from the options tab at top left of your screen.. which are you trying to use? I would try the other one ad see if that helps.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary