General Complaints Thread

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Dot I appreciate how eloquent you are.

There is no way to disagree with you!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • czarinaczarina Registered Users 51 Posts
    There is no way their new events to be finished without kstars! It's frustrating! It's a casual game for cows sake why are they making it effing hard. Inviting friends only earn half a star in effing 3hr gigs now it's so frustrating!!!! I was about to buy a lot of k stars before this douchy update! Gladly I didn't!
    Android 4.4.2
    Lenovo S650
    Czarivargas23@gmail.com
  • Mimij13Mimij13 Registered Users 18 Posts
    The real catalyst for the issue everyone is having with events becoming harder and players having to spend more money is the fact that a lot of people cheat. Glu has to leverage everything out in order to still make this game a lucrative buisness. Think about all the people who have the cheat. Glu makes zero dollars of off them. The people who end up suffering in the end is the actual paying players who don't have the cheat. My opinion is that Glu needs to find a way to get rid of all the cheating players so the game can go back to being reasonable.
    GC: itsmayasworld
    Add me!
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Vats - thank you. It's not strictly my intention, but thank you. (I can't help myself. I get passionate about things. Lol)

Nai - It looks like I have two handbags, one pair of shoes, and one dress that do not have dark backgrounds or gold borders. But it is OK. I just wanted to know what was up I guess. I think either the players are not at the game level to see those things yet, or, they get a headache from all the scrolling past 'bought'...'bought'...and 'bought.' It is OK.

Mimij13 - I think actually they are not the problem. I think it's not that Glu is poor, and must force us all to buy K stars. I think instead that perhaps they see how many finish the event and think that it can easily be finished, when in fact there might be another reason such as the one you said, for the high number who can finish it easily. I don't wish to penalize anyone and I think it could lead to bad publicity for any game company, just my opinion. Rather I think they should simply listen to the player feedback rather than eyeing metrics and graphs and percentages, because really the events are just too hard to do.
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I still have 45 stars left to earn the swimsuit (I hope I'll like it better once I'll have it in my wardrobe) and I must say I'm disappointed. I usually try to stay positive, but seriously, I thought the 1 year anniversary event was going to be much more fun. It was just like a regular event, but Kim gave us 20 Kstars. I remember Halloween event, the Christmas week, we got special giftboxes every day and it was so awesome! The game put a smile on my face every day and brightened my life up a little bit. That's why I loved it so much, and yeah, I still do, but it doesn't feel as nice and fun as it did any more. That makes me sad.

*sad smoker in the thread*
    2n066wi.jpg
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Alright, then we'll be careful to avoid the Virginia Hooka here in our thread. Happily we're in Oregon, anyway. Thanks.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Carolyn, the hookah bar forum is metaphor. It's not a real thing. Let's all relax.

Also, irl I enjoy hookah, alcohol, and lots of other things. This is America and being well over the legal age I can enjoy these things. I'm also super close to VA and I've never heard of that. Does it matter? Not really.

Also, kkh is not the most family friendly game. Pretty sure there is mentions of DUIs and "omgz do you know how many people I had to sleep with to get on the list for this gig?!" I try to keep it clean as possible here in the forum, but come on...
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    @Dot: I play on iPhone, and I do have you added on my contact list. Maybe that's the issue?

Also, I didn't get all the prizes. I only got to the earrings. To be quite honest I would've preferred if the gift box items were placed as the event items because then the effort would've been worth it.
    3 hour gigs usually took like 40 stars or something, but for the anniversary event? All my 37 stars only covered 2 stars for the event. I had to go tapping on stuff to get energy bolts.

This is most likely because of the amount of people who have hacked games. Every time I visit the facebook page I see someone posting screenshots of their hacked game saying "look at my K-Stars!!".

Buuuut, considering my past experience with similar games, Glu also wants to profit despite the hackers. They want to get more milk from the cow and I can only see the game getting more difficult to play with each update.

Either way, I am not too attached to the game, although I do enjoy playing it. Once the game becomes all pay-to-play, I'll drop it.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    You all totally did not read my message correctly. In Virginia state courts, the Hooka purchased in the state of Virginia was not just plain tobacco and did/does have illegal substances mixed in what Virginia has being sold as Hooka.
    There are many games out there that people can play play that already have violence, or smoking or car crashing, etc. The Kardashian game is about fashion and family. Not about smoking. Don't ruin the Kardashian game by turning it into a game that is already out there and you can play for free, although
    unlike the Kardashian game that nickel and dime people.
    I'm not here to argue. I just stated a documented fact.
    Besides, being nickeled and dime constantly, being being vicious over a game and taking all the fun out of it, no game is worth it.

so you have nothing better to do with your life and time then to come onto a game forum and admonish the entire community for a tongue and cheek thread title?

normally i wouldn't feed the trolls but this is so god **** ridiculous i had to come out of my self imposed retirement to say something. honestly who gives a **** about virginia law this is an international community so if you have nothing to add to the thread that's on topic then shove off
    no i don't have any chill
    Carolyn please stop trolling the forum with these nonsensical posts. We are a friendly community but your posts do not frankly even make much sense. I could find absolutely nothing online about 'illegal substances mixed with tobacco in hookah dens in Virginia' - I found a movement to abolish the TOBACCO smoking (in 'hookah dens') because of a "Clean Air Act." NOTHING about 'an illegal drug called Hooka' which was alleged in your first post, the insinuation being we are promoting drugs here by SAYING the word hookah (ridiculous.)

And all of that has exactly ZERO to do with this game. It's a game forum. Please can you take your axe to grind against tobacco smoking somewhere else? (I'm not a mod, just fed up at the trolling.) This is supposed to be a place to vent about the game, not each other, or thread titles. We responded fairly to your first 'concern trolling' attempt and now you are just upsetting people.

Whatever your beef is with the WORD hookah - Not our circus. Not our monkeys.

(Edited to add: You have TWO posts. Obvious troll is obvious!)

Alkoholks: <3 Lol
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Carolyn, you didn't read, don't understand or don't care. I on the other hand, do all 3 quite well, and I'm getting tired of your rants. I don't even care what this one was about. If you don't like the game, you're free to complain, but not when you attack or upset valued members who do more than pop in once every 4 months and start trouble, you've poked the bear. Oh, that's not legal in virgina either? Deleting your previous post. There is nothing illegal, in calling something Hookah Den. Get serious and get another rant. This one is tiresome.

You all totally did not read my message correctly. In Virginia state courts, the Hooka purchased in the state of Virginia was not just plain tobacco and did/does have illegal substances mixed in what Virginia has being sold as Hooka.
    There are many games out there that people can play play that already have violence, or smoking or car crashing, etc. The Kardashian game is about fashion and family. Not about smoking. Don't ruin the Kardashian game by turning it into a game that is already out there and you can play for free, although
    unlike the Kardashian game that nickel and dime people.
    I'm not here to argue. I just stated a documented fact.
    Besides, being nickeled and dime constantly, being being vicious over a game and taking all the fun out of it, no game is worth it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Just happened to have this short list of dumb laws in Virginia. (I personally love the state of Virginia. If you're from Virginia, please know I have no ill intentions, there are stupid laws in every state, but the troll seems to live in Va. ) Dumb Laws in Virginia.
    • Citizens must honk their horn while passing other cars.
    • Children are not to go trick-or-treating on Halloween.
    • It is illegal to tickle women.
    • Not only is it illegal to have intimate relations with the lights on, one may not have intimate relations in any position other than missionary.
    • There is a state law prohibiting “corrupt practices of bribery by any person other than candidates".
    • You may not engage in business on Sundays, with the exception of almost every industry.

Now, I'm sure the stupid Laws of NY top those.

Oh wait, was I supposed to add this one?
    • You may not call any general discussion threads "Hookah Den" because it turns semi-normal people into ranting nebishes.

I think it's time for a road trip. Let's jump in the Party bus, drive to Viriginia and keep the lights on while we do anything but missionary while being tickled.
    HookahDenBus_zpsppcwfywe.jpg

Only good thing out of that post was Alk's popping out of his self titled 'self imposed retirement'. Was that it? AppleP put her fangs in, and dressed to coordinate colors with Jedi. Can he come out and play? I saw the fangs were out, so I thought I ask. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Nice party bus! I feel the love! :D

Some people with a party bus much like that one, once got rid of some grouchy protesters, through the power of song.

And, this is how I felt reading everyone's posts (well, with one exception). Hehe. :D
    I think the hack thing is bogus. Like I have searched a thousand times(not really just when I get frustrated with the game) about it and it's all bogus. You either do surveys that doesn't do anything afterward or you download something and get bombarded with virus blocks.
    Android 4.4.2
    Lenovo S650
    Czarivargas23@gmail.com
    Hi nice to meet you but it's against rules to really go into discussions about that every once in a while someone say I'm mad about it other people say hey I have it that's just not talk about it okay thank you.

But you're right you can get a lot of spam at the least viruses it's kind of like if the moral issue doesn't keep you from doing it then the threat of danger to your device probably well. What really bothers me though is the Device maker gets all this money for the device but still won't give up the hold over our file structure. That's what makes me mad. but again, nice to meet you. Get all this money for the device but still won't give up the old over our file structure that's what makes me mad

ETA: Dictated on my tab, I apologize for bad form.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Sorry I won't say a thing about it anymore.. But I don't get what you're saying about 'old' and 'file structure'
    I just want to make it clear that I just get tempted in searching it when I get really frustrated. As I said in my other post I am willing to spend real money in this game to show my support but with the new updates, its kind of full of negative feedback so I'm holding off.
    Android 4.4.2
    Lenovo S650
    Czarivargas23@gmail.com
    I'm a crazy person, please hailing my hospitalization in a mental health institution.

I'm sorry to have to do this catharsis here, but I have no one else to vent about this situation.

I feel a hostage of this game, it's messing a lot with my emotions lately, I got sick this week due to what happened last weekend.

I replay everything in my mind and what I could have done differently to get the hair as I lose my sleep.

I have in fact lost much sleep over the weekends events trying to complete them.

When I'm out of my private environments, I'm always concerned to complete game tasks and this has hindered me constantly in personal / professional relationships. I can't focus anymore on what I should focus.

Right now I'm terrified of the possibility that the new update will ruin everything I've built.

This is just a game I keep repeating to myself, but why it hurts so much?

#iwantmyhair

#pleasedontmessmybaby

#ineedhelp
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Maybe you're right Zoye, but I feel like I'm doing it all wrong. I'm so obsessed that I can't wait for Britney's game to suffer all over again!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    All this effs reminded me Negan's of the TWD comic book lol.

If they don't fix the babys of you guys soon, let's start a campaign here.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    How much time I spend dreaming about the ombre hair in this game? And now... We have to pay it with real money.
  • mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    How much time I spend dreaming about the ombre hair in this game? And now... We have to pay it with real money.

Yeah, as much as I love it I'm going to have to give it a pass. Ten dollars for a virtual haircut... my hubby might have me committed.
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    Ombré hair? We have that option now?
    GC: QueenSukii
    Instagram: @QueenSukii
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
  • QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    Oh! Thanks so much
    GC: QueenSukii
    Instagram: @QueenSukii
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    I'm strictly gigs now. I'm not even going to party again. I was already angry with them to begin with. This just tips the boat... The ship is sinking and it won't come back. Glu, if you don't make party event easy I mean Christmas event easy; you might as well remove this kind event for good... This is kind of stuff made me quit the game for four months.
  • mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    Mauvey wrote: »
    I'm strictly gigs now. I'm not even going to party again. I was already angry with them to begin with. This just tips the boat... The ship is sinking and it won't come back. Glu, if you don't make party event easy I mean Christmas event easy; you might as well remove this kind event for good... This is kind of stuff made me quit the game for four months.

Yeah, I'm done. At least for the weekend. I have too much to do irl, and 52 energy for a 3 hr party is just insane. I'm definitely not spending anymore money on this game because it really feels like I'm close to being done for good this time.
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • JasminaJasmina Registered Users 46 Posts
    So, so annoyed! I shelled out for the ombre hair (£7.99 here in the UK!) even though I'm short on pennies just because I was feeling a bit bummed and wanted a treat, changed it to red for my doll, and it looks... very average. The dress and earrings are pretty, yes, and the pack as a whole is good, especially with the extra k-stars, but meh... The hair was long awaited for, and in my honest opinion? It looks like an 11 year old has shaded it. I used to do dolling back when I was 11, I used MS paint, and I was pretty good at it, and Glu shoulda' paid me because I'm pretty sure I could have done a better job! It looks clunky and rushed. Which is a shame, as the actual hair style itself is very pretty. Plus, I thought it'd be a bit more like HSS where the colour of the ombre changes with each base colour hair, (black to turquoise, red to blonde, brown to blonde, pink to purple, etc) But it's the same chunky blonde for all colours. Super disapointed, I probably wouldn't have bought the pack if I had known. :( Oh well...
    GC Name ~ Jasminadee
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Jasmina wrote: »
    So, so annoyed! I shelled out for the ombre hair (£7.99 here in the UK!) even though I'm short on pennies just because I was feeling a bit bummed and wanted a treat, changed it to red for my doll, and it looks... very average. The dress and earrings are pretty, yes, and the pack as a whole is good, especially with the extra k-stars, but meh... The hair was long awaited for, and in my honest opinion? It looks like an 11 year old has shaded it. I used to do dolling back when I was 11, I used MS paint, and I was pretty good at it, and Glu shoulda' paid me because I'm pretty sure I could have done a better job! It looks clunky and rushed. Which is a shame, as the actual hair style itself is very pretty. Plus, I thought it'd be a bit more like HSS where the colour of the ombre changes with each base colour hair, (black to turquoise, red to blonde, brown to blonde, pink to purple, etc) But it's the same chunky blonde for all colours. Super disapointed, I probably wouldn't have bought the pack if I had known. :( Oh well...

You're still lucky you got to have it. I'm lusting after it but can't afford it. Also, I'm ****ed because after the update my beautiful brunette baby turned blonde and looks super weird.
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • JasminaJasmina Registered Users 46 Posts
    Sassi wrote: »
    You're still lucky you got to have it. I'm lusting after it but can't afford it. Also, I'm ****ed because after the update my beautiful brunette baby turned blonde and looks super weird.

I'm just weak! You have more willpower than me haha. I really shouldn't have bought it, and I do kinda' regret it, I got another two weeks till payday irl, and about £30 in my bank!!!!! I so, so need to turn my payment feature off... And in all honestly, I think the ombre hair is very average!! They could atleast have added some colour options. Like Kylies black to turquoise look or something.

Ahh, I'm sorry to hear about your baby, Sassi! I hope Glu fixes your little one's colouring for you! :( My Delilah's teal eyes are gone too, replaced with Mama's green. I suppose I can't complain too much!
    GC Name ~ Jasminadee
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    This feels like a slap in the face from glu. the biggest complaint about the last update was the extreme increase in difficulty of completing parties and now they just went and made parties even harder. $#@%!
    iOS