Kardash anniversary event

KokopopKokopop Registered Users 3 Posts
I have to attend the kardash anniversary event and I can't find it. I have been to the stores, to Vegas and Malibu,Miami. I am at a loss any help would be great thanks

Comments

• NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi Kokopop, I like the name! Nice to meet you and welcome to the forum:)

Can you please state where you are with the anniversary event? There are 4 gigs you have to complete for the overall event. The 4th one is at Lif, if that is what you are looking for.

Hope this helps.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • xMrsJerichoxMrsJericho Registered Users 8 Posts
    Wait.... We're susposed to be doing something? Where does it start?
  • KokopopKokopop Registered Users 3 Posts
    It just says happy anniversary - attend kardash anniversary event but no location listed 0/1 I have 7 hours left
  • RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    I have located the events by looking at the completion times per event. Those times should match up with the timer in the anniversary event notification. If you have 5 hours left, the other 4 events should all have that same "complete by" time. The way they handled these gigs for this event is frustrating on several levels. For me, it's the time before Simon calls me to do the gig. The last gig won't get to me until after the expiration on the timer, but this only means I won't get the bonus fame and $; I still should be able to do all the events and receive their individual pay outs and so should you, Kokopop.
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I still have no idea where to attend the anniversary bash either. :/

tick tock...
  • CindyndistressCindyndistress Registered Users 13 Posts
    I must complete 4th anniversary event too and I cannot find it!!
    What's up KKH?!? ��