Options

game still gone

1234talya1234talya Registered Users 34 Posts
My game is still gone but I still get updates,.messages about fans missing me and I can still upgrad. I just can't play it? I was almost to Japan part. I was at A++ alot of fans. I was married think 25 on couples list or higher.

Comments

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hi 1234talya I can't remember which thread you are referring to when you say 'still' can't play so to help us please post more details such as platform (iOS/android/FB) and exactly what happens when you try to go into the game. We may not be able to help you directly but we'll try to guide you in the direction of who can once your details are confirmed. Thank you :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Since this goes all the way back to the Tokyo glitch, I'm so sorry. That's a long time. I think at this point you should first check that you have the most recent update. Then if you still can't play, please fill out a customer care ticket. Have you ever been contacted by glu regarding this?

And please post the details Lucy asked about. I know they're in the glitch thread, but the glitch is over, we just have to 'help' you over the hump.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary