Does anyone else have a random person in their TriBeCa apartment????

rainsunrainsun Registered Users 10 Posts
After the last update, I got a random person sitting in my living room in my TriBeCa apartment ! They won't leave. Did this happen to anyone else??

Comments

• SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    rainsun wrote: »
    After the last update, I got a random person sitting in my living room in my TriBeCa apartment ! They won't leave. Did this happen to anyone else??

Lol omg that's pretty creepy !! Hasn't happened to me tho
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • xoxohunnibunnixoxohunnibunni Registered Users 84 Posts
    Do you have a screenshot? I went straight to my apartment and the only people in there were my husband and son. That's so creepy!
    Level 32
    #2 spot
    #2nd comeback
    I went in and checked too lol. No creepy stalker for me tho thank god!

Do post a screenshot, rainsun

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I have a shadow of a woman in my living room in Tribeca as well.

I've comented this in another topic in the nursery there is a bug where the bird from the window go through the wall, someone else has it too?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I see the bird. It doesn't come through tho thankfully lol. Does it come inside the nursery, Vats?!

• xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    A shadow of a woman? Who was it that was a ghost in other people's games was it Claire? Maybe it's her! Imma need to see this rainsun and Vats then I can call ghostbusters for you - unless it is Claire in which case we can allow her :D
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • JennieJennie Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi, I've been hanging around a couple of months, but this is my first time posting. I've also noticed this shadow lady lurking about, but I think it's nice to know that there's someone in my least-visited home :). I imagine she's a friend or distant relative who needs a place to crash while she's getting her life sorted out, and not one of those people who secretly moves in to someone's home, hides in the crawl space and comes out at night to eat and drink :). Anyway, here she is! http://i.imgur.com/d4EC0iU.jpg.

I know I've seen koko explain how to do pictures within a post, but I can't remember how or where - sorry!
    Welcome , Jennie!! Hope to see more of you. If you have photobucket you can post pictures with the URL Between [img][/img]

• MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Jennie wrote: »
    Hi, I've been hanging around a couple of months, but this is my first time posting. I've also noticed this shadow lady lurking about, but I think it's nice to know that there's someone in my least-visited home :). I imagine she's a friend or distant relative who needs a place to crash while she's getting her life sorted out, and not one of those people who secretly moves in to someone's home, hides in the crawl space and comes out at night to eat and drink :). Anyway, here she is! http://i.imgur.com/d4EC0iU.jpg.

I know I've seen koko explain how to do pictures within a post, but I can't remember how or where - sorry!

I've got the same thing! A shady woman! :)))
  • ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    Gee!! At first it was hilarious but now I checked my loft and there she is! Creepy!!! Where is my bodyguard when I need him?
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    That house is not in my posession, so I'll let her stay there :p

And yes, I saw the bird! Haha it's creepy like a bug or something.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Yup, she is there for me as well. Knew I shouldn't have bought that place lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    She's some bar troll from Lif. I just saw her in the shadows there, as well as in my home in tribecca. I think she set up camp there when it came to light that I never go there, because of the lack of pets. My Android tab bit the bullet last night and I paid to make up with my phone android. So now those two can play together again. But the bigger question, when she breaks up with her hubby to hang with her sister, and the big doofus say nothing do nothing spouse leaves her homes....will he take the shady lady with him? That would explain a LOT about what she's doing there. Scandalous I tell you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Oh ok I have this too I'm just not observant - I went into the apartment and looked but didn't find anyone and it was only when I saw the screenshot I was like 'oh no I don't have that I would have noticed' then went back into the apartment like 'oh.. ok I do'. I don't really like the continual pattern of nodding she does with the little head twitch it is a bit creepy tbh
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • xoxohunnibunnixoxohunnibunni Registered Users 84 Posts
    I thought you meant an NPC doll in the apartment, I didn't look properly...she's in my apartment too! How creepy!
    Level 32
    #2 spot
    #2nd comeback
  • rainsunrainsun Registered Users 10 Posts
    Jennie wrote: »

Omg yes this is her lol
  • Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
    Why are there all these shadows in the game? Is the game actually a tv show or something?
    Jay #1 :o:p:cool: