Options

Dating VIPs?

bojangybojangy Registered Users 6 Posts
There's a VIP tab on the contacts list when you choose your date, but nothing happens when i tap on it as of now. Anyone knows if that means we get to date VIPs or something? That'd be really cool.

Comments

• Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    "You currently don´t have any VIP contacts. Keep playing to unlock them."
    What should i do to appear vip contacts in my list?? I play play play but nothing...
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Once you complete third gig for promoting XVX drink with Kim, you unlock all of the VIP contacts.

And unfortunately we can't date VIPs or even invite them to parties. We can only hang out with them in our houses and invite them to professional jobs (which is awesome enough for me :D ).
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    Bee7Bee7 Registered Users 88 Posts
    Julliette wrote: »
    "You currently don´t have any VIP contacts. Keep playing to unlock them."
    What should i do to appear vip contacts in my list?? I play play play but nothing...

To unlock the VIP you have the final XVX party or whatever it is at the Oak. Kim says she will help you out and when you get there you have the option to invite her. After you finish that the VIP contacts are unlocked and you can hang out with them at home and invite them to jobs.
    I really like this feature. I'm almost more excited about that than babies! Haha
    Hope that helps!
    GC: BaiBeeM

G+ : BaileyM
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Thank you so much girls!
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    bojangy wrote: »
    There's a VIP tab on the contacts list when you choose your date, but nothing happens when i tap on it as of now. Anyone knows if that means we get to date VIPs or something? That'd be really cool.

that would be really cool :eek: but unfortunately it's not an option and I don't think it ever will be. (Kim probably wouldn't want millions of people dating her in a game)
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I don't know, sounds a lil' awkward to me. I mean some of them are already committed in real life. And let's just face it, no one would be interested in going out with the gigantic Andre or even Perez. :p

So it's better to keep it professional with the VIPs, in my opinion.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    lovely12lovely12 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm level 19 in the game and I haven't seen the champagne quest yet.
  • Options
    kodiakkiakodiakkia Registered Users 65 Posts
    I haven't either! I'm impatiently waiting for it to open up for me.

And to add on to the other conversations, I don't see it a big deal to date the VIPs. Like its a game, who cares if they are married in real life. It's all in just fun.
  • Options
    DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    I don't know, sounds a lil' awkward to me. I mean some of them are already committed in real life. And let's just face it, no one would be interested in going out with the gigantic Andre or even Perez. :p

So it's better to keep it professional with the VIPs, in my opinion.

Andre is very large in really life lol