Options

Tips on Leveling Up Fast

SparklyMeSparklyMe Registered Users 3 Posts
Hi all,
Yes, I know how to level up. If you have energy, you can do things that will help you level up, and I know that. But are there ways to level up without having energy?

Thanks,
SparklyMe

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi. Energy is needed for everything your do. How new are you? Have you read the very informative: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/ I would focus first on GamePlay. THen you can also check this out: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106652-How-to-complete-On-The-Fringe-Goal-(Become-a-D-Lister)

Welcome to the game, and welcome to the forum. But every task requires energy. Parties are good, they take energy. And your energy replenishes at the rate of 1 every 5 minutes. And you can't stockpile energy. You'll never have more than 34 (up to 43 if you've done all 3 comebacks). So you can see, I'm not entirely understanding your question. Do you mean KStars?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hi, if you mean ways to collect the gold exp points that help you level up then you should add people on GC/ Google+ if you haven't already. Then you'll be able to see your friends around the place and if you say hello to them they give you lots of exp points (once a day) is awesome! Also tapping on objects in the streets and locations, buying drinks in bars and getting gossip, correctly guessing new contacts names instead of introducing yourself, and tapping pets/ partners in game are all energy free ways to gain exp points :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }