I'm gifting..

SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
So because it's the holy month of blessings I thought to share some love. Add me and I'll try to gift! Do let me know when/if you receive the gifts. I'll try to send everyone something ..
GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
Prev13

Comments

• emmalibrasemmalibras Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hey! My GC is emheartsyou, and I just requested to be your friend! I think it's so kind of you to do things like this, and I appreciate it so much. I had to restart my game, and it's been a tad hard, but it's definitely easier when people like you help out. Thanks so much!
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    No problem I'm happy to share the love! I'll send you some stuff let me know if you receive it because sometimes the gifts don't go through cuz my game has connectivity issues

• Purpleprince90Purpleprince90 Registered Users 45 Posts
    I just requested to be your friend on GC! My GC name is Victorpoel, it's very nice of you to do this!!
  • xMrsJerichoxMrsJericho Registered Users 8 Posts
    Thanks for adding me Sassi!! - StephanieJericho is my GC.
  • kcozzakcozza Registered Users 4 Posts
    I requested to be your friend, my GC is KImcozza
    Thank you so much!
    I just requested to be your friend on GC! My GC name is Victorpoel, it's very nice of you to do this!!

We are already friends, Victor! You get invited to a lot of my parties in Calabasas lol. I'll surely send you stuff let me know if you receive it

Sure guys just let me know once you receive the stuff it doesn't go through sometimes

• Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    my Game Center is MusicalMe, I sent a request and I just wanted to say thanks in advance.
  • MadzMadz Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hi Sassi

I sent GC friend request ��
    💞Game Center: madz1303

❤️Game Center : JulyMSO (My Daughter)
  • Hino ReiHino Rei Registered Users 21 Posts
    I sent you a friend request - GC name is Hino Rei :)
  • Hino ReiHino Rei Registered Users 21 Posts
    Thank you very much for the gifts!! :)
  • FrilaaaaFrilaaaa Registered Users 14 Posts
    I added you on gamecenter. My username is Frilaaaaa
    I think it's so sweet of you to do that ❤️
    Hino Rei wrote: »
    Thank you very much for the gifts!! :)

You're welcome ! I'm so glad they went through

• Purpleprince90Purpleprince90 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Thanks so much for all the gifts! :)
    Guys since I'm getting a lot of requests, can you also specify the items on guys need? That way you would get what you want. I'll try to give everyone something though I won't be able to send everything ..

• FrilaaaaFrilaaaa Registered Users 14 Posts
    I love anything that costs kstars, but especially some of the ripped jeans and the orange high heels would be super awesome ❤️❤️
    Frilaaaa wrote: »
    I love anything that costs kstars, but especially some of the ripped jeans and the orange high heels would be super awesome ❤️❤️

Sweetie I tried gifting you those items but they wouldn't show in the gifting page for some reason. Sent you a bunch of other stuff, hope you like it!

• JasminaJasmina Registered Users 46 Posts
    Hello! I'm new to the forum, I've added you on GC, my name is Jasminadee! Sorry if it's late/early wherever you are, I live in the UK! x
    GC Name ~ Jasminadee
    Jasmina wrote: »
    Hello! I'm new to the forum, I've added you on GC, my name is Jasminadee! Sorry if it's late/early wherever you are, I live in the UK! x

It's alright. I'll add you right up. It's actually almost 4 am lol. I'm gonna hit the sack and will gift you when I wake up lol. My routine is messed up due to Ramadan. Do let me know if there is anything in particular that you need..

Sassi wrote: »
    It's alright. I'll add you right up. It's actually almost 4 am lol. I'm gonna hit the sack and will gift you when I wake up lol. My routine is messed up due to Ramadan. Do let me know if there is anything in particular that you need..

Oh wow! Honey you are crazy haha, I am usually long gone by around 2AM, though I've been working like crazy recently and turn into a demon when I don't get enough sleep. I'm not fussy at all! Any gift would be appreciated! I just like having friends on my list. A big thank-you in advance! :):o
    GC Name ~ Jasminadee
    Oh wow! Honey you are crazy haha, I am usually long gone by around 2AM, though I've been working like crazy recently and turn into a demon when I don't get enough sleep. I'm not fussy at all! Any gift would be appreciated! I just like having friends on my list. A big thank-you in advance! :):o

Lol well the good thing is I can wake up whenever I want so no fuss no muss

Lol well the good thing is I can wake up whenever I want so no fuss no muss

I had a lie in this morning. Was bliss! Just want to thank you for all the lovely gifts! I was hankering after that white and gold swimsuit for a while now! You're too kind. x
    GC Name ~ Jasminadee
    I had a lie in this morning. Was bliss! Just want to thank you for all the lovely gifts! I was hankering after that white and gold swimsuit for a while now! You're too kind. x

No problem. Let me know if there is anything in particular that you want.

No problem. Let me know if there is anything in particular that you want.

Squee! You have spoiled me rotten! It was like Christmas opening all my pretty gifts! Girl, you don't have to get me anything else but if I could pick a few faves, I'd say, the leopard print heels, those strappy wedges, that white long sleeve dress with the gold belt, the long sleeve sheer mesh dress (6500 cash one) the 45KS midi white and navy striped dress or those diamond stud earrings.

Honestly though, you have made my day! :DSooooooo many pretty things!

Also, I took a quick break from my shoot with Perez in Malibu to grab a smoothie, anything for a photo opportunity! ;)

f3ru4w.jpg
    GC Name ~ Jasminadee
    Squee! You have spoiled me rotten! It was like Christmas opening all my pretty gifts! Girl, you don't have to get me anything else but if I could pick a few faves, I'd say, the leopard print heels, those strappy wedges, that white long sleeve dress with the gold belt, the long sleeve sheer mesh dress (6500 cash one) the 45KS midi white and navy striped dress or those diamond stud earrings.

Honestly though, you have made my day! :DSooooooo many pretty things!

Also, I took a quick break from my shoot with Perez in Malibu to grab a smoothie, anything for a photo opportunity! ;)

f3ru4w.jpg

That's cool lol. Some of the stuff you mentioned isn't giftable, sorry about that. Sent you a bunch of other things. Hope you enjoy !
    Have fun in Malibu !

That's cool lol. Some of the stuff you mentioned isn't giftable, sorry about that. Sent you a bunch of other things. Hope you enjoy !
    Have fun in Malibu !

Honestly, every time I open the game up and you have sent me more prezzies, I get so excited! Is that normal behaviour? No worries about the non-gift stuff, they were just things I saw and liked, you continue to make my day! :o

Ohmigosh! Those silver and ruby earrings are to die for! And that gorgeous chain necklace, and that striped sweater, wowoowowow! :o
    GC Name ~ Jasminadee
    Honestly, every time I open the game up and you have sent me more prezzies, I get so excited! Is that normal behaviour? No worries about the non-gift stuff, they were just things I saw and liked, you continue to make my day! <3

Lol when you go more than 15 hrs without food and water and don't have much to do it's amazing to make someone happy lol.

Lol when you go more than 15 hrs without food and water and don't have much to do it's amazing to make someone happy lol.

Wow, 15 hours without food AND water?! I hope you're holding up okay! :)

You are more than welcome to gift me if it keeps your mind off things haha! I'm just sat looking at my doll now, I don't even know where to begin! So. Many. Pretty. Things.

- The sleeveless white dress with the tree pattern and blue bow.
    - The orange and black bikini.
    - The khaki belted mini playsuit.
    - The black long sleeve, v neck bodycon dress.
    - The white turtle neck cropped jumper with the black waterfall coat.
    - The white khaftan over the black bikini.
    - The oversized orange shoulder bag.
    - The red envelope clutch bag.
    - The 50ks black patent shoulder bag. (next to the pink funky one)
    - The white framed sunglasses.
    - The stacked pearl white/gold bracelet.
    - The black and gold wrapped maxi dress.

Aaannddddd... I think that's it. Honestly don't worry about it, you have gifted me with more than enough! I'm just killing time (and not working on my essay) by looking at all the pretty stuff! :cool:
    GC Name ~ Jasminadee
    Wow, 15 hours without food AND water?! I hope you're holding up okay! :)

You are more than welcome to gift me if it keeps your mind off things haha! I'm just sat looking at my doll now, I don't even know where to begin! So. Many. Pretty. Things.

- The sleeveless white dress with the tree pattern and blue bow.
    - The orange and black bikini.
    - The khaki belted mini playsuit.
    - The black long sleeve, v neck bodycon dress.
    - The white turtle neck cropped jumper with the black waterfall coat.
    - The white khaftan over the black bikini.
    - The oversized orange shoulder bag.
    - The red envelope clutch bag.
    - The 50ks black patent shoulder bag. (next to the pink funky one)
    - The white framed sunglasses.
    - The stacked pearl white/gold bracelet.
    - The black and gold wrapped maxi dress.

Aaannddddd... I think that's it. Honestly don't worry about it, you have gifted me with more than enough! I'm just killing time (and not working on my essay) by looking at all the pretty stuff! :cool:

Lol I'll try to send you everything. It may take a while tho. Gotta get ready to break the fast. I'm soo happy to know you're enjoying all the stuff !!

P.s I think I already sent you most of that stuff lol rest isn't giftable