Options

Level up my husband

rikimukrikimuk Registered Users 21 Posts
How can I level up with my husband so I can finally have a baby? What's the quickest way as I'm only getting 20 points on most dates and it's taking forever. Are there other ways?

Comments

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hi rikimuk it does take a while to reach the 12000 max. When dating each pink heart that rains down after tapping an action raises your relationship bar, so for example if you tap an action and eight pink hearts rain down, your relationship bar will raise by eight points and so on. Another way to raise the bar is by gifting your partner, but in my experience it doesn't raise it by much (prob cos I could not afford expensive gifts!). You will get there though, just date whenever you can. If you have a lot of kcash you can try dating at Oak in Soho - the vintage wine for $650 and four energy gives a lot of pink hearts, but you can date anywhere. Good luck! :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    fifififi Registered Users 6 Posts
    So you need to reach 12000 in order be asked by your husband if you wanna have a baby ?!
  • Options
    rikimukrikimuk Registered Users 21 Posts
    Yes all done now the Oak dates worked perfectly although cost me lots of game money. I now have a baby girl.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh congratulations rikimuk. Please visit the Baby thread, post any pictures and say hi to the new parents and friends there. :)http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?135713-Baby-and-me-(Also-the-Delivery-room)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    fifififi Registered Users 6 Posts
    Ok,thanks for the information:)