Options

Number 1 relationship goal

Sunflower.JeanelleSunflower.Jeanelle Registered Users 3 Posts
I've been going on a crazy amount of dates and still haven't become the #1 couple. No matter how many dates I go on, I can't even seem to get past #40. :( we don't even move down a number anymore after a date. It'll just say (+0)

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It takes a lot to get there. it's a slow and steady climb. I only recently broke 35 where I'd been for months. Good luck. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Does it make a difference how high up your spouse is? My husband is on the D List and I'm on the A list.. will his status ever go any higher?
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi Tarabella08! Welcome to the forum.

From what I have noticed, it doesn't make a difference as far as their ranking or status level.

I was on the B list dating a A list GC friend and it made no difference, I was stuck in the 80's for a while. When I dated a NPC I moved more but up to the 60's..

Hope this helps.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    sometimes its a bit buggy. i was stuck one time at a number for 6 months. the last dating weekend event i dated all weekend and moved up one spot. i have my theories on why this happens but there's not much you can do about it.
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Thank you so much! I'm having fun reading the threads on this forum :) It would be nice if I could get notifications when someone replies to something I post so I don't seem like I'm ignoring someone. Thanks again for the welcome :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Tarabella you are so right. I couldn't agree more about the quote notification system. It would be awesome, but maybe that is so we read allllll the posts allll over. ;)

It's great you're having fun. Now I have to run. I lost who this week's event host is. lol. I'm such a scatterbrain.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary