Message Center: Drop Notes to Friends Here!

Comments

• ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Hey Zoyechka, thanks for sending me a gig, sorry it said my response failed!

Also this game is so funny I saw your girl in my friends list and I was like 'oh daym we're wearing the same dress I better go change' :D
    omg first off, thank you for the fabulous dress! Loving it to death rn. As for the identical dress thing, lol yeah lol gurl that happens to me a lot, too. I met up with Maria's niece at LAX and she wore the same dress as me. I went & changed asap.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Zoyechka! Want to be friends on GC? I swear I would have added you if only I knew how to type the letter "e" you have there.
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Zoyechka! Want to be friends on GC? I swear I would have added you if only I knew how to type the letter "e" you have there.
    Yes I'd love to be your friend on there! Yeah... The umlaut thing is a drag lol sorry. Lemme just add you gurl. Imma inbox u rn.
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Haha I'm so glad you like the dress though and Naimonster I swear your girl can wear any hairstyle/ colour in the wardrobe! Ooh I hope we get some new options with the upcoming Jen whatshername update :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    Jay Medellin, thank you! Love the dresses. Am wearing it as we speak. Love, love, LOVE IT!
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Now by the time I got here and tended to my crashy computer (browsers are draining memory and I don't know why), I have forgotten the spelling but she is a new friend, G-something-8. I wanted to thank you for putting on the dress I sent. That way I know you got it. So I sent something else :)

I'm totes broke in the game right now all, so any new friends, if I'm gifting slowly it's because I am gifting after each job earns me a bit more $$. I'm not buying any more K stars til at least next month...too many $$ things this month...and enough K stars bought for one month too. I feel bad because I want to gift everyone.

Right now btw I have gotten caught up (gifts for all and with most it's the same day they show up on my list), except I think one new friend I haven't gifted (added today), but they are A list and well set with wardrobe...but will gift after my next job...

I don't want to put anyone on the spot so I will say it like this: Is there anyone among my friends list who has NOT gotten a gift? Because I am trying to get some idea of how often the gift function fails....Thanks.
    OMG.... Elise LangSeth, TeenWolfMan, Jay Medelin: Thank you into infinity, I am so grateful to you for gifting me things that I've only dreamed about in the wardrobe. My heart is bursting with glee & gratitude. Please.... If you ever need a babysitter, a sandwich , or a mani pedi.... I'm your girl. I'll treat, promise. Even if it's a gift card.

really I'm like seriously overwhelmed. I kid you not but I almost cried at work I'm so happy. If I missed out your name please message me & I will correct it.

Elise, Jay, & TeenWolf.... You are awesome! *eternal hugz*
    Zomg I feel like it's my birfday in here lately. KaylaJay thank you for the dress. I always wanted it & now I have it, daaayum I'm in bliss. I'm doing a librarian bohemian chic with it coz the print of the dress has an ethnic feel to it.
    Alkoholiks, thanks for the fab dress & shoes. I'm really getting into the whole vixen librarian thing lol

btw, I tried gifting you but as always, it says you have everything.
    Thank you for the top you sent J MsReanna! Btw your girl is always so chic and elegant. And thank you everyone who has sent gifts it's really appreciated :)
    Thanks again for the gigs, everyone who sent them. :) It's nice to have those shorter jobs to break up those 8 hour job grinds...And it's nice to have the extra points/cash too! Thanks.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Thanks Zoeychka for sending a gig my way!
    PM to add
    You are most welcome, Naimonster!
    Elise LangSeth thank you so very much. Love everything!!! Thank you.
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Luz, you need to be more active on IG !!! I miss you !!!!!!!
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
    Oh thank you dazedmoon and Zoyechka for the gigs <3 wow Sassi your doll and Shae could be sisters
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Zomg I feel like it's my birfday in here lately. KaylaJay thank you for the dress. I always wanted it & now I have it, daaayum I'm in bliss. I'm doing a librarian bohemian chic with it coz the print of the dress has an ethnic feel to it.

You're quite welcome. I was gifted it myself and had been saving up Kstars from watching videos so I was able to pass along the love! Plus, so many people already have everything, or so says the game, so it is nice to gift someone :).
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Oh thank you dazedmoon and Zoyechka for the gigs <3 wow Sassi your doll and Shae could be sisters

Shae? Do you mean Eselletea? lol yeah I noticed that as well

Sassi wrote: »
    Shae? Do you mean Eselletea? lol yeah I noticed that as well
    Yes Eselletea's girl Shae :) I'm going to go and see if I have a GC sister I don't think so though. It's interesting to see how your girl looks instead of the generic appearance I think I added you on GC and had that same issue. Everyone who appears like that in my game I always think I wonder what they're supposed to look like :D
    Oh I do have a GC sister

image_zpswjcwno7j.jpg

swagkittie! :)
    Alkoholiks, thank you. Love the LBD & shoes. *hugz*
    Oh I do have a GC sister

image_zpswjcwno7j.jpg

swagkittie! :)

Wow that's so cute lol. Yeah I also have a few GC friends who have generic dolls. I dunno why that is tho.

• Jazz2063Jazz2063 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Thank you th maja kajmig for all the gifts was a lovely surprise when I logged in today. I couldn't gift u back as you have everything but I will refer you for a gig next time I get asked
    Hi Pettle, this thread is for people to post a message to someone in their friend list in their KKH game but thanks for saying hi :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi. I don't want to be a ain, but let's be careful this doesn't turn into a purely "gifting thank you' kind of thread too exclusively. Otherwise it would belong in the gifting section. Also most people love cat videos, but when I notice the same video being posted throughout the forum and nothing being said, that too generate complaints. Game Center and Google+ doesn't make it that easy for us to contact friends, so I think this was meant more like a bulletin board for friends. Not trying to put a damper on the thread, A lot of thought went into the development of the 3 general sections. Thanks and have fun.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yep this is for messages of all types, to your KKH friend list friends. Things you wish you could say to them in the game, but can't.

Maybe someone can make a topic for gift thank-yous in the Gift Forum? I hadn't thought of that.

Edit: Well, I went ahead and made one. Lol.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?147235-Gifting-Thank-You-Notes
    ok, had a whole post, went to change one thing and the whole thing disappeared. Here goes another try. It's ok to thank someone for a gift, but if you're whole interaction with this person is just gifts, then the gifting thread is better for you. If you are regularly contributing, and it's a friend thanking a friend, with a little more conversation thrown in that is fine.
    Was that your meaning PolkaDot? I don't want to be contradicting here.

Oh and we have a header for the thread! Go back to the first page and take a look. I'm off to see if I can find my host for this coming week.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok... Shout out to Jay Medelin. Boy... You are so dang fine! lol I thought we were just professional contacts? When did we get a heart next to our names? I'm married btw, but you are really attractive but...Maria & Ray are on my tail about some tabloid rumors so I get cold feet. But when you show up at gigs looking hot & flirting with me... Lawd have mercy lol stop.

Truthfully though, I would have never married my NPC hubby if I had seen what other GC players look like. It's like I can change bae's clothes, but I can't change his busted nose. Yeah.
    To Breenie when she pops in, I got your email, I'm so excited you might pop in. Be sure and come for one of the weekend event threads. :) A few other people were asking about you, you are missed.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ha! Nice header. :)

It's whatever you want, Koko. You're the mod!

When I started the topic I just was thinking there needed to be a way for KKH friends to exchange messages - and so people knew where to look to see if they had any. Sort of like the personals section in back of a newspaper I guess. Or - what am I thinking - like a bulletin board in a dorm. Am I dating myself with those analogies? Lol
    Elise LangSeth, TeenWolfMan, and GoodNightsWish... Thank you!!!! Love everything & wearing it. Love running into you guys during gigs! You all rock!