Kim is pregnant again, IRL.....

ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
So we might have the ability to have another baby in a future update. I just don't know if it's going to be real time, like in the next 7-8 months till she delivers & then we can have another baby. I'm maxed out with my hubby & I adopted. I want to conceive with him, though.
GC: Zoë Strange

Comments

• SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    So we might have the ability to have another baby in a future update. I just don't know if it's going to be real time, like in the next 7-8 months till she delivers & then we can have another baby. I'm maxed out with my hubby & I adopted. I want to conceive with him, though.

Me too !!! I'm really hoping for another one, this time with the hubby. I hope they add this feature in the next update. Keeping my fingers crossed !!
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • JasminaJasmina Registered Users 46 Posts
    I too, would like another child! It would be so amazing to see the little ones we have grow up into tots or children and be excellent big brothers and sisters! I'd like to adopt next time, I'm not too fussy on which gender. A boy would even things out, but I'm sure Delilah would prefer a little sister! :D
    GC Name ~ Jasminadee
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Sassi wrote: »
    Me too !!! I'm really hoping for another one, this time with the hubby. I hope they add this feature in the next update. Keeping my fingers crossed !!
    Same here. It's only a matter of time. If we are all following Kim's timeline then a second child is very possible. Certain things still don't make sense to me in the game though. The inclusion of India in the destination still doesn't make sense because the Kardashians haven't even been to India. Well except for Rob in season 2 of KUWTK when he was dating Adrienne Bailon. But I haven't seen any footage of their time in Mumbai either.
    Same here. It's only a matter of time. If we are all following Kim's timeline then a second child is very possible. Certain things still don't make sense to me in the game though. The inclusion of India in the destination still doesn't make sense because the Kardashians haven't even been to India. Well except for Rob in season 2 of KUWTK when he was dating Adrienne Bailon. But I haven't seen any footage of their time in Mumbai either.

Actually around the time when the India update happened, Kim was supposed to appear on the Indian version of reality show Big Brother which is called Bigg Boss over there. It's a huge deal in India lol even us here in Pakistan watch it. But then due to some Other commitments she had to cancel her appearance and visit to India. It would have made more sense had she actually visited but I'm glad they added India anyway.

Actually around the time when the India update happened, Kim was supposed to appear on the Indian version of reality show Big Brother which is called Bigg Boss over there. It's a huge deal in India lol even us here in Pakistan watch it. But then due to some Other commitments she had to cancel her appearance and visit to India. It would have made more sense had she actually visited but I'm glad they added India anyway.
    I would absolutely LOVE a Bollywood themed event! With dramatic jewelry, sarees, ect. Complete with item numbers & drop dead gorgeous wedding scenes. Kim should pay a visit to India just so we can make use of the Sultan Hotel lol.
    I would absolutely LOVE a Bollywood themed event! With dramatic jewelry, sarees, ect. Complete with item numbers & drop dead gorgeous wedding scenes. Kim should pay a visit to India just so we can make use of the Sultan Hotel lol.

Omg yasssss. You absolutely read my mind. Yay for Bollywood

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Actually around the time when the India update happened, Kim was supposed to appear on the Indian version of reality show Big Brother which is called Bigg Boss over there. It's a huge deal in India lol even us here in Pakistan watch it. But then due to some Other commitments she had to cancel her appearance and visit to India.

Tell me about it! I was so excited with the announcement. Maybe this year?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Charli wrote: »
    Tell me about it! I was so excited with the announcement. Maybe this year?

I sure hope so.

• YogiBearYogiBear Registered Users 79 Posts
    Kim is having twins so do that mean we can have twins. how come we don't see the baby at our spouses house.
    KK: H
    Yogi Bear
    A++ List Ranked #136
    102.4 Million Fans
    2nd Come Back Quest
    A-List Couple Ranked #1

K&K
    Yogi Bear
    39 Followers

BS: AD
    Yogi Bear
    Mainstream Ranked #106
    177.3K Fans
    416.8K Sold
    Bluestacks 2.0.2
  • MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    Whoa! She is?
    YogiBear wrote: »
    Kim is having twins so do that mean we can have twins. how come we don't see the baby at our spouses house.

Nope. She revealed on her IG on Father's Day that she's having a son. Not twins.

She also debunked that rumor before the gender was revealed.
  • jackiedeazevedojackiedeazevedo Registered Users 18 Posts
    YogiBear wrote: »

Kim isn't having twins. She even tweeted about it: https://twitter.com/kimkardashian/status/608651666749947904
  • jackiedeazevedojackiedeazevedo Registered Users 18 Posts
    Btw, she's having a baby boy. And I think is the cutest, because now she have a baby girl and a baby boy: https://twitter.com/KimKardashian/status/612832314498793472
  • xoxohunnibunnixoxohunnibunni Registered Users 84 Posts
    I really want to have another baby already! I wasn't keen on the idea when it was announced but now I want another one! I'm thinking if the opportunity arises I'll adopt a little girl, so Leo can have a younger sister.
    Level 32
    #2 spot
    #2nd comeback
    Issac may get another child to keep him company. Maybe a little sister? If it's easier... It was quite a struggle just to have my first born, and I'm not too keen of grinding my husband on having another.
    Btw, she's having a baby boy. And I think is the cutest, because now she have a baby girl and a baby boy: https://twitter.com/KimKardashian/status/612832314498793472
    Ooooh lordt. She & Kanye better not be naming that baby 'South'.
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Ooooh lordt. She & Kanye better not be naming that baby 'South'.

They won't, they think it's stupid lol. Ironic, I know.
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • YogiBearYogiBear Registered Users 79 Posts
    ok good for her then
    KK: H
    Yogi Bear
    A++ List Ranked #136
    102.4 Million Fans
    2nd Come Back Quest
    A-List Couple Ranked #1

K&K
    Yogi Bear
    39 Followers

BS: AD
    Yogi Bear
    Mainstream Ranked #106
    177.3K Fans
    416.8K Sold
    Bluestacks 2.0.2
  • JasminaJasmina Registered Users 46 Posts
    I'm putting my money on them calling him Kanye Jr or Prince Kanye the 2nd or something like that! Haha!
    GC Name ~ Jasminadee