Upate Warning Resolved -Update safe to download and Install!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok, Hang on. KK:H is in the house, and I just sent info. so, either we'll have an informational post here, or if I get it first, I'll pass it along immed.

Can I ask the people who took the update to post their platform, and if you were fine or had the problem?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    No android update yet? I hope this evil glitch don't come for android players.
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Koko I'm on an iPad.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Ok, Hang on. KK:H is in the house, and I just sent info. so, either we'll have an informational post here, or if I get it first, I'll pass it along immed.

Can I ask the people who took the update to post their platform, and if you were fine or had the problem?
    im playing on iOS 8.3 on my iPhone 6
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    I'm playing with an iPad Air with iOS 8.3 (current update).

My most severe problem: all GC relationships reset to zero, which also made me lose my spouse.
    Less severe problems: loss of upcoming gigs, forced repeat of one gig, failed gigs I'd gotten 5 stars on recently, dropped from #1 to #3, and I may have lost $ (not sure of that, though). Don't really care about these - I just want my relationships back.
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Just bought the house in San Fran and you're right! Every time I try to buy a piece of furniture my game closes.

Is there a pet in the SF home?
    You remind me of the babe...
  • AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
    I just opened my game and it self updated. Everything is totally fine with my game. Same baby/money/stars/relationships on the up side when the glitches get figured out for you guys there's new hair styles.
  • Purpleprince90Purpleprince90 Registered Users 45 Posts

I'm on an iPhone 6 with iOS 8.3

I'm also experiencing the glitches of the furniture and the change of my baby's eye color :(
    Did we all get an event with 100% more K-Stars on each purchase or is that just me? I should've screenshotted it bc it disappeared after i reopened my game.
    Did we all get an event with 100% more K-Stars on each purchase or is that just me? I should've screenshotted it bc it disappeared after i reopened my game.

Got it too and it also disappeared in my game
    iPad iOS 8.3
  • stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts

I'm embarrassed to admit I have no idea how to reply with a pic, but yes, that offer is still in my game, and I have s screenshot.
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hey Guys, so I updated my game and am experiencing a load of problems..ugh I can't even play because it keeps asking for which saved game....

We have started a Glitch thread for this update, so if you can post your issues there too, then that would be helpful:)

Here is the link: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?149523-Glitch-SanFrancisco-Update-issues-only-please&p=322365#post322365
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    What a mess: if we wait to update in order to protect our game versions, then we'll end up paying kstars to get our spouses back once we can finally play the game again safely?! Boo!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

If you've been affected by the SanFrancisco Glitch, please go here http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?149523-Glitch-SanFrancisco-Update-issues-only-please and post your Details in this form so we can help you better. :

Platform
    Device
    OS
    Level:

Brief Description of your issue.

You can continue to commiserate with others here in this section, but I'm trying to get everyone who needs help, over to the Glitch thread in Support hopefully to get you help faster. I am so sorry this happened to you, and I feel like you've taken one for the team. I am set to update manually, and right now I feel kind of grateful for that. Hang in there, and post your details only in the glitch thread. Hang in there.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    OK. Heard back from Glu:

While they are fixing the issues, they are advising people to hold off updating for the time being.
    They are also holding back releasing the update on Android for this reason.
    The iOS players who have already updated are giving great information that's helping diagnose the problems and they'll have some fixes out before the end of the day
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Nina123Nina123 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Could you bring my issues to light too, as something very different is happening to me?

All my relationships with my friends disappeared.
    My relationship with my husband completely disappeared.
    I am not married in the game with him now.
    A couple of my recent purchases disappeared.
    10K stars from watching free videos disappeared.
    Before installing my update I just had started my third comeback- but after installing it it pushed me to my second comeback. Not a problem; I only needed to gain a few million fans to reach the top spot and go for my third comeback again. However when I did I am unable to try for the third comeback as the option completely disappeared. (It says I'm already on my third comeback if that makes sense? when my rating right now is just A++ and I do not have the love guru dress in my wardrobe?)
    I managed to take a screenshot showing my recent purchase before it disappeared and also me on my third comeback in my love guru dress. I also have a screenshot showing how I am unable to try for my third comeback because it says ive already done that option?!

Honestly so upset right now.
    OK. Heard back from Glu:

While they are fixing the issues, they are advising people to hold off updating for the time being.
    They are also holding back releasing the update on Android for this reason.
    The iOS players who have already updated are giving great information that's helping diagnose the problems and they'll have some fixes out before the end of the day
    Yayy! As long as they can refund my K-Stars from the 1 Year anniversary event and let me buy furniture in the new house I'll be fine. (I'm not too upset about losing the clothes from the 1 Year event or my wife breaking up with me for no reason)
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Where's Jen and Mario? Also NeNe has no photobooth?
  • BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    who is nene leakes? not got the update yet as a facebook user
    C'mon you Hull :mad:

She's an actress and a star on the Reality TV Show Real Housewives of Atlanta. She was also in a few episodes of Glee where she was the new coach for the cheer team.
    Where's Jen and Mario? Also NeNe has no photobooth?

Im thinking Jen and Mario will have a Weekend Event dedicated to them but idk. I'm assuming Nene will be added to our VIP Friends List after we do the photoshoot with her but idk about her being in the photobooth.
  • BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    She's an actress and a star on the Reality TV Show Real Housewives of Atlanta. She was also in a few episodes of Glee where she was the new coach for the cheer team.

ah right cheers :) never watched that reality show nor glee, wonder what her role in the kardashian game will be
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
    3926q.jpg
    stephk11 wrote: »
    I just installed the latest update, and it has really messed my game up. (This is for iOS.) Immediately after opening the updated game, I got a big warning message that my game is out of sync on the iCloud and on my device. It said the iCloud version was more current, so I selected to load that. I had to click that selection 20-30 times before it did anything, I restarted several times, and when it finally loaded, it showed that I still needed to complete one gig that I finished last night, and it showed that I failed several others that I had gotten 5 stars on over the last couple of days. Ok, not great, but not terrible. But then....

I noticed my friends list was completely empty, and it kept telling me I needed to log into GC (even though I was logged I ) so I restarted several more times, and the friends list finally came back. But...all of my relationships are at zero, which also means my spouse is gone. I'm not happy.

I've been playing this game for a long time, I'm at level 33, so it's not like doing updates is new to me. My guess is that there's something wrong with the update, so proceed with caution.

Nina, deep breath. I'm very sorry this is happening, I took out the new thread you made in Support, you posted the issues in the glitch thread, and we want to focus on everyone's problem with the update. No need to post again. I promise you won't get lost in the shuffle. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    NeNe always has reminded me of a horse!

unfortunately my ipad has to have auto update on so i got the update but thanks to this thread i backed up my save just in case. so thanks for the heads up guys. hope everyone gets their progress and babies and stuff back right again!
    no i don't have any chill
    I can buy furniture for my house again without crashing!
    They just fixed the furniture one and I am currently obsessing over this teacup pig in the San Fran home!

image_zps0t9rownx.jpg
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Almost all the glitches are resolved. The babies glitch is not resolved yet.
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    I'm impressed that glu are fixing this so quickly I thought it would be really difficult for them. My guy game is opening now but my battery died so I can't see if it's fully working yet.
    GC: { Lucyxx }