Options

The game won't open on my mac :/

uzu23uzu23 Registered Users 2 Posts
Hi everyone ! :)
Everytime i open the game on my mac (OS X), it close automatically and i dont know why ?? Can someone help me ? Kim Kardashian works really good on my Iphone... I uninstall the game but it doesnt work when i download it again....(sorry for my english:p)

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi Are you talking about 2 different KKH games you're playing? One on your phone and one on you Mac desktop? Then please explain what you need for each device, I'm having a hard time understanding what you need, other than the Mac closing. Would the Mac game be played on Facebook?

And, if that's the MAC issue, then what is the problem with the phone game? Why did you uninstall?

You cannot play one game on two devices. Hope I can help you with further info. Don't worry about the English, you're doing fine, we just need more info. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    uzu23uzu23 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Kim kardashian hollywood won't open on my Macbook and i dont know why (i dont play on Facebook). It shows the home page (of the game) and after the game close.... (Kim Kardashian hollywood works great on my Iphone) I uninstall kim kardashian hollywood on my mac to see if it will work again when i download it again. but no.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I looked on the website, and it said Mac hasn't updated since August when it came out? I can offer you no assistance, I have no knowledge of the Mac platform, so I ask that you contact Customer Care though the links on the Official Game FAQs. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/ Sorry I couldn't help more.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary