Glitch -NOW ANDROID TOO - SanFrancisco Update issues only please.

elsiehannahelsiehannah Registered Users 7 Posts
Hi-I just updated to the San Francisco update today and I regret it. Once updated, it forgot the past 24 hours of game play, where I had done two big gigs, gone on dates, and leveled up. All gone. No gigs are on the top left to complete, the FIOTY shoot at Muse completely gone. I'm supposed to be on level 32, and I'm on a http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?149448-Warning-before-you-install-today-s-update/page4. Any help would be appreciated.

Note from Koko to all members:

Please post ONLY your Platform/Device/Level and a brief description of what is happening to your game after the SanFrancisco update. If you want to talk and discuss your feelings on it, please go here to the thread in General Discussion http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?149448-Warning-before-you-install-today-s-update/page4

BUT FIRST please post the requested info so we can help you better.

Platform
Device
OS
Level:

Brief Description of your issue.

So sorry this is happening.
Prev1

Comments

• NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi Elsiehannah! It sounds like a number of players are reporting this same problem.

Thank you for stating the important information. Do you have any screenshots? Those might help, as well.

Maybe we can get a few more people in here to state the problems they are experiencing.

Edit: I hope Koko is ok with this but maybe have everyone list, their device, operating system, game level.
    Example:

iPhone 4s
    IOS 8
    Level 15
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • elsiehannahelsiehannah Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi-I'm having a mental malfunction on getting the screenshots here. When the game reloaded, it put me back at the end of the Sebastian Gautier show, and only giving me three stars (even though I got 5 stars on it). Then left and my husband threatens divorce, and I'm in the outfit from the day before, and the level as well. The only gig that shows up is the new one I get with NeNe. Really frustrating to do all of that work and lose it all.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Yes great idea Noona, I was just coming over to do this. I'm changing the title to include glitch. And I'll leave this thread link in the General Discussion thread. Please just list the info as requested by Nooona and a brief explanation of what is happening to your game. Glu has been alerted, and we'll get more info asap to you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi-I'm having a mental malfunction on getting the screenshots here. When the game reloaded, it put me back at the end of the Sebastian Gautier show, and only giving me three stars (even though I got 5 stars on it). Then left and my husband threatens divorce, and I'm in the outfit from the day before, and the level as well. The only gig that shows up is the new one I get with NeNe. Really frustrating to do all of that work and lose it all.

Hi. Sorry this is happening. Please post requested details and brief description only. (But there is a thread in General Discussion about this, and I'm going to move some posts over there, that do not directly deal with requested info. Feel free to post there, after posting your requested details here, and you'll feel better talking with others in the same boat, while we wait for a fix.)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hi ok

iPad mini
    iOS 8.3
    Level 17? (it's my guy game I don't play as much so I can't remember)

Updated the game and went through video message from Kim, then game crashed and closed and now will not open - just loads crashes and closes.
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    iPad Air, iOS 8.3, level 33

All of my GC relationships reset to zero, including my spouse, so I am no longer married. Dropped from #1 to #3, failed Recently completed gigs, forced to repeat one gig, at least one upcoming gig disappeared. I believe I lost money, too.
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    iOS 8.3 iPad

level 28

just my baby. I just want her hair and eye color back.

Koko edited to add: in this case the baby changed appearance no other issues to report at this time.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Nina123Nina123 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Game center name: Nairz123
    Device: Iphone 5
    IOS 8.3
    Level: 31

All my relationships with my friends disappeared.
    My relationship with my husband completely disappeared.
    I am not married in the game with him now.
    A couple of my recent purchases disappeared.
    10K stars from watching free videos disappeared.
    Before installing my update I just had started my third comeback- but after installing it it pushed me to my second comeback. Not a problem; I only needed to gain a few million fans to reach the top spot and go for my third comeback again. However when I did I am unable to try for the third comeback as the option completely disappeared. (It says I'm already on my third comeback if that makes sense? when my rating right now is just A++ and I do not have the love guru dress in my wardrobe?)
    I managed to take a screenshot showing my recent purchase before it disappeared and also me on my third comeback in my love guru dress. I also have a screenshot showing how I am unable to try for my third comeback because it says ive already done that option?!

Very upset because this is such an amazing game and I don't know what to do.
    OK. Heard back from Glu:

While they are fixing the issues, they are advising people to hold off updating for the time being (too late for you, I know and I'm sorry.)
    They are also holding back releasing the update on Android for this reason.
    The iOS players who have already updated are giving great information that's helping diagnose the problems and
    they'll have some fixes out before the end of the day
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Level 34
    iOS 8.3
    iPhone 6

-My baby's eye color changed.
    -I cannot purchase furniture, because when I click the logo my game crashes.
    -I lost my items from the 1 Year Anniversary Event (including the 20 K-Stars from Kim)
    -I lost around 15 K-Stars from video offers I had completed before the update
    -Most of my relationships with friends have disappeared. (Was at max level but now at 0)
    -My wife called for a divorce even though I went on a date with her right before updating
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • rfl0216rfl0216 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Level 27
    iOS 8.3
    iPad 2

- all of the quests in my list are missing, except the ones that are from the update
    - my husband called for a divorce even though I just went on a date before downloading the update
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    ipad mini2 iOS 7.0.4 lvl 33

minor issue but figure i'd post it anyway

image.jpg1_11.jpg
    no i don't have any chill
  • andream1985andream1985 Registered Users 23 Posts
    iOS iphone6 iOS 8.3

All my contacts from Facebook and game centre are gone, I can't sign into game centre and I went down a level. All my projects are gone too!
  • Laura29Laura29 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hi,

I'm playing on my iPhone 4.s I updated the San Francisco today. I was halfway through level 10 can't remember what gig I was doing but when I opened the app back up I was on level 9 an on a date. I also had 11 stars now have 5. Now for last half hour can't open the game up!
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Iphone 6
    IOS 8.3
    Level 31

I can't enter the game, it kiks me out everytime i try to.
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • FvtoFvto Registered Users 8 Posts
    iPhone 6
    iOS 8.3
    Level 31

Game crashes upon opening
  • JapaneseAssassinJapaneseAssassin Registered Users 101 Posts
    Downloaded the update earlier.

Platform: iOS
    Device: Apple iPad
    Level: 31 (almost midway)
    This was me, 10 days ago...
    2a9y2zb.jpg

Game starts to load then shuts down/crashes immediately.
  • KykydKykyd Registered Users 46 Posts
    iOS 8.3 with iPhone 5s
    It hasn't gone past the loading screen
    Level 34
    Game centre: devkyley
  • elsiehannahelsiehannah Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi-my info got partially deleted.
    Level 32
    iPhone 5s
    iOS 8.3
    Issues described above. Thanks for the quick help on this.
  • KK:H_StaffKK:H_Staff Registered Users 57 Posts
    Hi all,

We had some glitches with the release of the new version v3.1.0 today that caused some trouble for several players. Please accept our sincere apologies for your inconveniences. Luckily, we diagnosed the problem quickly with players' help and released the fixes as fast as we could.

The problems are now solved so all players should feel free to update to v3.1.0.

For those who lost some progress please contact the Glu Customer Care team here and we'll work on making things right.
  • jackiedeazevedojackiedeazevedo Registered Users 18 Posts
    IOS 8.3
    iPhone 5s.
    Level 27.
    My game keeps crashing after the glu mobile logo. It's so frustasting.
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    The baby eye color is still a problem. Both of my babies' eyes are now light brown, when they're supposed to be violet.

iOS on iPad mini, iPod touch
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• KykydKykyd Registered Users 46 Posts
    My game is still crashing...
  • stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    My guess is that they're telling us that if you have NOT already updated, you can update and the game will be fine. (Although people on the general forum seem to contradict that.) But for those of us unfortunate enough to have updated early, we may be out of luck. I received a PM from Glu offering to help, but I have no idea how they can restore my GC relationships and get my spouse back. For those of you who have baby issues, I'll bet they can fix that on an individual basis, but it may take time. From the PM I got, it sounds like they want to help.

All of this is total speculation on my part, of course.
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    I didn't update until after Glu said that the bugs were fixed and I can't even open my game now.

ios 8.3
    Iphone 6
    level 34
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Download the 3.1 Android update and I receive this message repeatedly

2015-06-25%2022.46.51_zps2tdymtfm.png

The game get to the blue loading screen and then crashes.

Android
    Samsung
    Level 34
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    Oh no. the androids now? DMV_Doll so sorry you got caught in this. I just did the iOS a few minutes ago, and was coming to see things here, before I took the Android. Thank you for listing your info.

To all people coming to post - please remember to list your details

Platform
    Device
    OS
    Level

And brief description of your issues.

Thanks for your help.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I just update my game (Android) and it works perfectly. No glitches, my baby not suffered any changes in his look. Now I can sleep in peace.
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    My baby now has red hair, I hate it, it looks disgusting with her complexion. I adopted (aka paid REAL money) and I would never have chosen this baby! How can we fix it? Will the game revert it back to the former hair colour or can I get a refund/adopt again?

I updated the game after KK:H_Staff's post stating all the glitches had been resolved, by the way. Everything else is fine, it's just the baby. Pleeease help me find a way to change its hair colour back to what it was or let me pick a new baby!

Level 31
    iPhone 4S
    GC: wolfandbutler
  • Nina123Nina123 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Still have lost all relationships with husband and friends.
    Also am unable to do my third comeback because it says I've already done it? My rating however remains A++ and I have no third comeback dress in my wardrobe.