Upate Warning Resolved -Update safe to download and Install!

Comments

• QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    Would you guys say it's safe to update now? My spouse and I just had our baby a few days ago. Does anyone know if the GC issue is resolved as well?
    GC: QueenSukii
    Instagram: @QueenSukii
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Funny, my game usually self updates, but not today. Guess that's a good thing considering all the issues. Plus since I just got the baby yesterday I'll hold off for a bit longer. Took a screen shot of my baby, level, money, and Kstars juuuusssttt in case though!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • JennvanJennvan Registered Users 13 Posts
    I just did the IOS update....my baby had violet eyes, now they are green. I haven't noticed any other problems yet.
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    For me it updated when I still had the game open, there was no problem for me.
  • stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    QueenSukii wrote: »
    Would you guys say it's safe to update now? My spouse and I just had our baby a few days ago. Does anyone know if the GC issue is resolved as well?

Don't update. My game is still "broken," including the GC issue.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Both this and the Glitch thread in FAQ&Support are being watched by the team fixing this. I've been told some fixes will come out before the end of the day.

And, they'll get instructions if any to us, with any info as it's available. Certainly don't try again till you hear the Android versions are out. Glu said they aren't releasing the Android because of these issues, so hang tight, it's been just about 2 hours.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    OK. Heard back from Glu:

While they are fixing the issues, they are advising people to hold off updating for the time being.
    They are also holding back releasing the update on Android for this reason.
    The iOS players who have already updated are giving great information that's helping diagnose the problems and they'll have some fixes out before the end of the day

ah! I was reading the thread and checked the play store and was just about to comment on the lack of an android update. Good to know
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I can't believe what I read so far about this update.

I'm truly sorry about all you guys are going through.

How Glu dared to release something so bad?

I use Android then I have not been a victim of this update yet, but I'm so upset that I'm beginning to think negatively about the game ... I don't want it be that way.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I'm so glad I found this forum. I didn't know about the update until I came here first them I saw a of the issues. I haven't updated yet but now my game won't open either. It gets to the glu logo screen then back to my home screen.
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Gawddddd, so many issuessss
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • SvennSvenn Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm also on an iPhone 6 with iOS 8.3 :)
  • KK:H_StaffKK:H_Staff Registered Users 57 Posts
    Hi all,

We had some glitches with the release of the new version v3.1.0 today that caused some trouble for several players. Please accept our sincere apologies for your inconveniences. Luckily, we diagnosed the problem quickly with players' help and released the fixes as fast as we could.

The problems are now solved so all players should feel free to update to v3.1.0.

For those who lost some progress please contact the Glu Customer Care team here and we'll work on making things right.
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Unfortunately, my baby's eyes are light brown now-- the beautiful violet color is gone! Some things still aren't quite right.

I play with IOS on an iPad mini, and an iPod touch. Her eyes are brown in both games now, and used to be violet in both...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    I performed the ios update after glu's post--- my baby's hair is now blonde instead of brown. :(
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

• ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Where's the android update?
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    I can't even open the game. It keeps crashing.
  • jackiedeazevedojackiedeazevedo Registered Users 18 Posts
    I can't even open the game. It keeps crashing.

The same thing it's happening to me.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Looks like so far, I have lucked out. My game automatically updated and so far it is good. Kid even looks the same way as I left him, big headed and same eye color! Hopefully the fixes for others are soon!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    I only updated because Glu said it was safe to do so. I just started receiving quests I've been missing from February and now this happens. I'm so over it.
    I updated after Glu gave the go ahead and everything is fine for me as far as my baby, the crashing, stats, etc. I haven't gotten the San Fransciso house yet so I don't know if that's an issue or not.
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
    My babies eyes are now green instead of violet and whenever I try to change her outfit the game crashes! I have invested a lot in this kids wardrobe which makes this really frustrating!
    Jennvan wrote: »
    My babies eyes are now green instead of violet and whenever I try to change her outfit the game crashes! I have invested a lot in this kids wardrobe which makes this really frustrating!

I'm also having the baby wardrobe crash-trigger problem: I can change Baby's hair all I want, but if I touch the onesie icon to open her clothing options, the game crashes.

iOS.

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Luz I'm sorry for your problems.

I wish from the bottom of my heart that you can get back Pilar's eyes, I know how important it's for you and how expensive you paid.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    I'm sad for you but I'm happy your effed too. It's true. Misery loves company. Welcome to KKH!

I had to search through so many babies at the adoption center to find the right one....and now I just can't look at my baby the same, especially with that new eye color that is kind of creepy! I would be really mad if I would have gone on all those dates to conceive one and then have it messed up with this update! Who knew these game babies could cause so much stress!
    Vats wrote: »
    Luz I'm sorry for your problems.

I wish from the bottom of my heart that you can get back Pilar's eyes, I know how important it's for you and how expensive you paid.

Hi Vats! Lovely to talk to you! Thanks for the kind wishes and words! Are Mell's eyes still violet, I hope?

• ReginaaReginaa Registered Users 58 Posts
    i updated because glu said it was now safe to do so. no it's not. my baby's hair went from brown to black. i paid 160 kstars and scrolled through a hundred babies ffs. they should compensate and let us customize our baby's features
    KK:H_Staff just messaged me to say that they're working on the baby glitches I just reported. So they actually are still in the office, trying to fix these problems right this minute.

I think they wrote to me in particular because they have the ID numbers for my games and can go searching through them.

So, for what it's worth, they didn't just abandon us with the current issues, and they're still trying to make it right.

Edit: and they just asked me to try some stuff in my game, so they're actively-troubleshooting right now.

• littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    KK:H_Staff just messaged me to say that they're working on the baby glitches I just reported. So they actually are still in the office, trying to fix these problems right this minute.

I think they wrote to me in particular because they have the ID numbers for my games and can go searching through them.

So, for what it's worth, they didn't just abandon us with the current issues, and they're still trying to make it right.

Thanks for the update, Luz! I paid a lot for the baby, and I wanted her to looked like me (and my 2 dolls IRL), now she doesn't look like a 'real' family member. ;)

BTW, your doll and I rocked an event earlier today. :)
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

• megaan6megaan6 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Does anyone know if the relationship points went up again with the update? I'm almost at 9000 lol
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    companies will say anything to pacify a customer. Im glad you still have faith in them. I just can't... They really did us wrong this time.

Why don't you take a break, then? Why be miserable?

It's why I keep wandering off. I come back because I miss Koko and a few other people here, want to see what they're up to...

Also, I kind of see a flawed update as a different category of issue than the obnoxious weekend events. The structure of the events has been deliberate, and on a constant trajectory, while this update was meant to run smoothly, and some things just went wrong... They are still asking me to try stuff with my Luz game, so they are up to something with the intent to fix my baby. I'm still kinda p1ssy about a lot of the weekend event stuff, but if they stayed after hours to give my pretend baby back her violet eyes, I'm happy about it. Seriously. My mother in law is dying hellishly of cancer, and I'm whining about pixelated purple baby eyes. We're all losing our minds about a game. Perspective?