Weekend Event - 6/26 -What a long strange trip it's been

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Girl I can be a participant without having to contribute links, ect, info stuff. Anyhow, did you read your own thread. It was you that was at a loss when you couldn't find your host. Yeah, unbeknownst to me, I volunteered hoping to help. I made a thread. Then all sorts of edits happened. I must gave done that 3 times & you changed it back three times. Why?

Thanks for for the pink banner, yeah. It was cute. But really, was there a deep, profound need to edit a thread that you didn't start? It's like wow, lady. Assert yourself, why don't you.

btw, love the damage control on ur post edit. Hope you don't edit my post, too lol

because, in all honesty I left off with you it was yours, unless of course I find my original person. I would have checked to see if they popped up. However. I didn't change your post. I came in ready to introduce you, like Nick Cannon introducing the judges, or the announcer introducing the HOST of the acadamy awards, the host of anything. but again, so I tried to roll with it. Yeah. I changed your title. For the last time, it was so it could be included easily with the other weekend event threads. even a little thing like an asterisk before the first word will take it out of the rest of them. Seriously. are we improv-ing a little entertainment for the people who can't play right now?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Yay glad you sorted things out.
    Btw, Zoe, I sent some stuff your way. Maybe it got lost in a world full o glitches but idk.. I hope not. Let me know when/if you receive the gifts ..
    So excited it's the weekend AND we have a new update. Just wish they'd fix the problems and we are back in a glitch free world.. Aahhh.. Dreams
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Best hairstyles ever!
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    What's coming tomorrow image_zpsbahoqgob.jpg
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    That's amazing Francesca!

The girls will finally have a ombré hair.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    ugh I want to cry...I love that ombre hair but I cant put out the money needed:(
    hopefully the hair will come again, but I like what we can earn.

Have fun guys
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Vats wrote: »
    That's all?

A lot of swapped palettes shirts, other shorts that look like the ones we already have and slippers that I hate. Great!

I'll probably never have the pig, I'm a poor guy in k-stars now thanks to last weekend where I put all my chips trying to win a hair in boxes that I always asked to put in the wardrobe.

But I'm not Glu's b!tch anymore! I'm schooled!

And please stay calm girls, this situation has stressed to all it shouldn't turn us against each other, I understand your feeling Zoyechka, but believe me Koko always have good intentions.

Vats please come join me with some pop corn in the land of the poor in KKH..i have been here for months..we do offer candy and drinks if you want.

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Noona with you I'm going to the end of the world if you want, but will have to be on foot because I have no money for transportation lol

Goodnight everyone and good luck with the event tomorrow!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts

Yeah but only for the people who can buy it.
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    yes, a partying event! The last one did wonder for my celeb ranking and I'm almost completely out of gigs after last weekend. what great timing ;3

Side note - I'm so sorry that a lot of people got screwed over by the iphone update :/
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    The update was safe for me. My baby is the same, and so is my doll! Phew! I thought I was a goner, because my game is always prone to glitches! Thank goodness not this time! I'm really excited this weekend, because I can finally get back on board for my comeback. I'm literally sitting in the same rank. I do like the items! I might spend 10 bucks on the ombré hair. Finally!
  • mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    Wow, not sure what went down in this thread. *backs away slowly*

Kind of glad that nothing from this weekend event is my style, since I'm travelling and visiting a friend I haven't seen for a long time. I'm sure I won't have much time to play. Maybe I can get to the shoes and the purse. Can always make use of accessories!

I'm trying to hold off on the update even though it's safe now. Only 3 more parties until I can start my last comeback. I do not want the update to raise the fan cap again!
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Oh, great. Real money for the ombre hair. Lots of people are requesting this in the suggestion thread and they do that with us... Thank you very much, Glu. Now I'm really happy. Oh, wait...
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hi Mindy,

The update isn't totally safe yet, so it's just as well that you wait, probably. There are still issues with babies looking wrong, and crashes coming from trying on different baby clothes. Good luck with the comeback! So jealous. <I did one and then got seriously lazy at the prospect of earning Max fans two more times! :p>
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    Thanks for the warning Luz! I don't have a game bambino yet... just something about having to take care of a real one at the moment has made me put off in-game parenthood. Haha.

I saw in the other thread that you were having issues with your pretty little one. Hope Glu can get things back to normal for you soon!
    GC: redsoxxygal
    Thanks! I think they will have it fixed soon.

Well, here we are in the meantime. I don't know exactly who this changeling baby is, but she's pretty cute. And the hair-- the hair! on my doll... Favorite hair yet. Sooo nice.
    image.jpg1_zpsbhvjaeip.jpg

• trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts

Wow I love that little package for $9.99. If they don't offer it in my guy game I'm honestly going to be really upset. I've been requesting a new clothing + kstars combo for a while.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Thanks! I think they will have it fixed soon.

Well, here we are in the meantime. I don't know exactly who this changeling baby is, but she's pretty cute. And the hair-- the hair! on my doll... Favorite hair yet. Sooo nice.
    image.jpg1_zpsbhvjaeip.jpg
    Pilar is still pretty cute in my opinion! I'll miss her eyes... That's what loved about the adopted babies. At least she has matching hair with my son!
    Thanks, Mauve! Yeah, she's still ridiculously pretty! And that's true-- our kids should hang out some time, overload the matching cuteness quota!

Unfortunately, now I'm obsessed with the violet eyes, and trying to get them for my other dolls... Maybe someday.

Oh, also, they seem to have fixed the problem of the game crashing when you try to change the baby's clothes. They just asked me to check on that, and it's fixed. So, progress! And they just said that they're working on fixing the eye color issue, but it's going to take a little more time. May not be fixed tonight. Thank goodness the kids are cute anyway.

Okay, I'm off to bed.

• Purpleprince90Purpleprince90 Registered Users 45 Posts
    I still have no teaser in my game, is that something I should worry about?
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I still have no teaser in my game, is that something I should worry about?

No I haven't gotten a teaser in 3 weeks. The event usually starts in like 1 and a half hours for me.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
    No I haven't gotten a teaser in 3 weeks. The event usually starts in like 1 and a half hours for me.
    Ohh okay, I though maybe this week there was a teaser since I saw these screenshots, but apparently not.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi. who's waiting? I have two androids that haven't taken the update, so I'm not sure what to do. Plus, I've just gotten a message that the Hostess for this weekend's event wants the thread closed. My opinion, we've had a guest walk off once before, thread stayed open everyone had a good time.

They put so much into this weekend, buy it now (wish it was stars instead of cash but oh well), earner through parties, plus the dreaded but adorable gift box outfit.
    15 minutes to make up my mind about the android update. Who's psyched?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    im so excited due to start any min now!!
    im sorry to hear that someone wants to walk out. I still hope it will be fun. brb gonna go get some glam snacks..

ohh and Luz I am having hair envy right now, its so cute! Pillar is still as adorable as ever!

• wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Since I've complained about my baby glitch in a couple of threads, let me say something positive! I LOVE the new hair options! Also love the new shoes and accessories, especially the silver earrings, in my opinion there isn't enough silver jewellery in comparison to gold!
    Hi Zoyechka

There is no real protocol. This is coming from someone who has hosted a few times. Yes, there are things Koko, likes to add-like graphics, introducing the host like an MC, and titling thread in a way that so that it can be found easier, when searching. But these are not necessarily protocols as Koo said before.

I understand if you are angry and stressed because these past 24 hours have been pretty stressful for everyone. If you would please though, try to keep the thread open then that would be nice. These weekend threads are place where everyone can come to, to a break and to let loose and have fun, even if the things going on in their life are less than ideal.
    If you need to take a break then we all understand, but please at least try to keep the thread open.

Since I've complained about my baby glitch in a couple of threads, let me say something positive! I LOVE the new hair options! Also love the new shoes and accessories, especially the silver earrings, in my opinion there isn't enough silver jewellery in comparison to gold!

Hi Wolfandbutler!

I didn't know there were silver earrings. Oooohhh that will be a nice change, and the ombre hair is pretty awesome..maybe it is a sign of the things to come?

Sorry if I offended you. Your right it is not that hard to make a new thread.
    Here is where I back out, and let you and the mod's make the choice.

Anyone else who doesn't have the ability to buy the little package for 10 dollars?

Never mind, it appeared!
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Hi Wolfandbutler!

I didn't know there were silver earrings. Oooohhh that will be a nice change, and the ombre hair is pretty awesome..maybe it is a sign of the things to come?
    The ombre hair is awesome. I just realised you can choose your ombre look by changing the top colour! It looks great with the brown on top. I also love the high bushy ponytail, the long hair w/ single side braid, the shaggy long bob that ends just above the shoulders... all are so chic! (Apart from the dreads which aren't really my thing lol)

The silver earrings are really pretty, and even better... they only cost 5500 cash, so you don't need to use K-stars! Loving that purchase!