Upate Warning Resolved -Update safe to download and Install!

Comments

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Thanks for the update, Luz! I paid a lot for the baby, and I wanted her to looked like me (and my 2 dolls IRL), now she doesn't look like a 'real' family member. ;)

BTW, your doll and I rocked an event earlier today. :)

I know what you mean! I'm ridiculously-pleased with my little violet-eyed pixel baby, so I'm glad there's a chance she'll be back to normal!

Thanks for inviting me to your gig! The GC aspect of things makes it so much better...

I've been both taking a break/sulking about KKH this week, and trying to support my real husband while his mother is dying of cancer, so I've been barely checking in here. When this update is working well, it seems like it could be pretty cool. And maybe the event will be easier this weekend, or something...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I know what you mean! I'm ridiculously-pleased with my little violet-eyed pixel baby, so I'm glad there's a chance she'll be back to normal!

Thanks for inviting me to your gig! The GC aspect of things makes it so much better...

I've been both taking a break/sulking about KKH this week, and trying to support my real husband while his mother is dying of cancer, so I've been barely checking in here. When this update is working well, it seems like it could be pretty cool. And maybe the event will be easier this weekend, or something...

So sorry to hear about your mother in law. I'll be thinking of you and your family.
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

Thanks. I appreciate it. Life can get really difficult at the end!

I'm about to have a weeks vacation, in which we'll be trying to create a little fun for our two small daughters while simultaneously giving the MIL some ray of sunshine, or something. I've bought a bunch of trashy paperbacks for her to read, maybe be distracted.

But back to happier topics-- I can't wait to post a picture of how wrong that ombré hair looks on my Luz doll! So unfortunate! :p

• NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Luz, I am sorry to hear about your mother in law. I hope your vacation provides some comfort for your family.

I agree maybe we all should take a break so we can come back with a fresh and happier start.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Thanks, Noona!

I hope to see you around this weekend, when we might both be smiling. Good night!

• ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Should I update my game or not? (I'm on Android)
    No. Don't do it. DMV doll just reported an android error over in FAQ & Support. Don't risk anything yet.

• MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    I updated, and everything was fine. For the first time in forever. However if I was you, I probably wouldn't update. Since so many people are complaining about the glitches.
  • Jwilkinson10Jwilkinson10 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi! I'm new to the forum but not KKH, level 31 D++ since I just did the comeback again, and I've been reading the forum for the while and decided I would post. I enjoy playing the game so much more after finding this forum!
    Anyway, I updated an hour ago and everything went fine on my iOS device. No baby changes, no weird glitches so far. I have even got a call from Kim and completed the first quest goal. Just wanted to let people know I had success so far with the update!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi. Nice to meet you. Glad you had no issues. I did the iOS about an hour ago, also no issues. But then I saw the Android has issues for DMV Doll, so, now I'm worried. I guess I'll decide by the morning.

And Android success or glitch stories, please post about it here. ANd if if's an glitch, please post platform/device ets in the Glitch thread, in FAQ and Support http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?149523-Glitch-NOW-ANDROID-TOO-SanFrancisco-Update-issues-only-please
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Okayyyy so is the iOS safe to update?!
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
    I took the iOS update last night at 10ish pm and have no problems. I am currently afraid to try the Android. But I guess I have to. Good luck Sassi.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I took the iOS update last night at 10ish pm and have no problems. I am currently afraid to try the Android. But I guess I have to. Good luck Sassi.

Oh okay. Thanks Koko I'll give it a try... Fingers crossed

• wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Just a warning for people on iPhones: I updated my game about four hours ago, when I was told it was safe to do so, and my baby has now changed appearance! I'm so disturbed by how freaky my kid looks now lol. I never would have used my K-stars on a baby that looks like this! Fingers crossed Glu can help me fix this. :)
    Just a warning for people on iPhones: I updated my game about four hours ago, when I was told it was safe to do so, and my baby has now changed appearance! I'm so disturbed by how freaky my kid looks now lol. I never would have used my K-stars on a baby that looks like this! Fingers crossed Glu can help me fix this. :)

Did you post in the glitch thread? http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?149523-Glitch-NOW-ANDROID-TOO-SanFrancisco-Update-issues-only-please Please post your platform/device/level and brief description of your issues

Please know glu is working on fixing everyone's issues. I'm sorry this has happened. Please post in that thread if you haven't allready. Want to show us the baby or too painful? Wish I could help more.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I just updated. My beautiful brinette baby girl is now blonde. Fml.

Did you post in the glitch thread? http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?149523-Glitch-NOW-ANDROID-TOO-SanFrancisco-Update-issues-only-please Please post your platform/device/level and brief description of your issues

Please know glu is working on fixing everyone's issues. I'm sorry this has happened. Please post in that thread if you haven't allready. Want to show us the baby or too painful? Wish I could help more.
    Yeah I've already posted in the glitch thread.

I took a screencap of the little monster!

Here was my beautiful baby before the update:

20upb80.jpg

Now look at the gremlin that has replaced her!

2enriir.jpg
  • stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    Well, ONE positive to this entire debacle. Because I've lost every single one of my GC relationships, including my wife, I was FINALLY able to buy that table in my Tokyo house that I had never been able to purchase before because my wife was standing right on top of the buy button.

So, Glu, I'm happy to have that table, but please give me my friends and wife back!
  • shrimpshrimp Registered Users 41 Posts
    I didn't face any issues when I downloaded it as soon as it hit the App Store but I hope everyone who faced any problems gets them solved soon! Just be a lil patient because they probably have a lot of work to do on individual cases.
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Since the colors are changing for some people I will wait a few days to install the iOS update I think. Not sure what else to do.
    Can we please get an update from Glu staff? Are you fixing the glitch? Will we be refunded the amount of stars it cost to adopt? Will we be able to adopt a new baby? Can someone just say something and let us know what's happening?
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I was waiting for an answer all day. Frustrating.

I don't want k-stars only the eyes of my baby back.:(

#andthathairinthewardrobe
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • lediskogirllediskogirl Registered Users 13 Posts
    I updated last night and my baby's eyes changed from brown to green. Good thing it actually suited him! Other than that the update works fine. I didn't lose progress or anything. Hope this helped.
    I would love to see that option. Was this in response to being affected by the glitch?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Vats wrote: »
    I was waiting for an answer all day. Frustrating.

I don't want k-stars only the eyes of my baby back.:(

#andthathairinthewardrobe
    My baby's eyes AND hair colour has changed. But it's mainly the hair colour I'm most upset about. It looks horrendous. I wouldn't be surprised if Glu can't figure out a way to revert the baby to what it looked like before, which is obviously the ideal solution - that's why I'm also suggesting a refund, or the opportunity to adopt a new baby for free.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm sorry about your problem wolf.

I think they should release a patch that allows us to change the baby's features once.

After we choose what we want this option becomes unavailable again, I say this because if they decide to fix the game of each player individually will take a long time and it would be stupidity.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I wonder if changing colors for the ombre hair had anything to do with it? Otherwise must be some technical glitch or conflict?

I hope - they can put out a small update which reverts the babies' coloring to how they were when people got the babies (hair, eyes, whatever) and also that the update changes the ombre hair so that it has complimentary ombre colors for each hair color. Rather than the one probable grey-tone file, which only changes the ends to blonde. I think it could be possible. Maybe even if not soon, then sometime. I think it would make players very very happy. It could update for the people who already bought the ombre hair and stay improved for future buyers.
  • littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    I play on iOS, and there is a new update to install that was available a few minutes ago.

I closed out my game, did the update and crossed my finger that my brown hair, blue eyed baby would be back.
    I opened my game, and went to my home nursery-- it's not fixed----still have a blonde baby:(
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

• natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    I too just updated again hoping my baby would be back to normal. But nope, she still has her diarrhea green eye color. Gosh I can't even look at her, so alien. I fell in love with her original pink eyes and still very saddened about it. :(
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    perhaps a new thread in the technical section for just the changed babies issue would be in order. this way they could see how many people have the problem.

i agree with Vats. allowing a one time change would be the easiest way to remedy the issue.
    no i don't have any chill