Options

Questions about VIP

qluxorqluxor Registered Users 2 Posts
Howe do I get V.I.P. contacts?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I know some other things kick in at level 15, Level 12 just may be under the point when it's available. I'll see if there is any other info on it. In thee meantime, enjoy getting KStars for all 5Star results. :)

Nice to meet you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/ has a wealth of info about the game, and should be everyone's first stop for help.

It says you must be above level 10, and you must have completed the XXV Champagne quest, and that will unlock VIPs for you.

Then I know you have to
    'hang out' with them. You invite a vip to visit at your place. Complete that and you get points towards using a VIP.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    Hi guys, I was just wondering how do I unlock the VIP contacts feature?? The game just says keep playing to unlock new features.
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
  • Options
    Hi. There is a great section, with all the info you should know. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/ there is a special area explaining all about VIP contacts. I haven't had occasion to use them, other than the Free Kim Kardashian help. Hope that section answers your questions. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    melisanicomelisanico Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hello, I'd like to know what happens when you max your friendship with a VIP. Thank you
  • Options
    Hi. We're seeing a lot of questions about VIP. I haven't had time to really explore it, so I thought it best to put them all in one place. And I found this, It's the FAQ pages and there is a pretty good section about VIP. Go here, and bookmark the page. :) It has so much info. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/

(And yes, there are posts above this, but to start the thread, now, and move the existing thread over is the best I can do.

And tbh, I don't recall a champagne challenge, but with 3 games, my brain is like eggsalad, with a side of purple. So if anyone has the answer to what is the Champagne Challenge please help us out here. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Chanel5Chanel5 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I have noticed that sooooo many of my appearances and things do not have an option to invite a friend or VIP. It's frustrating being that I already spent energy to hangout, in order to use VIP on something and I can't.
  • Options
    I have to be honest, I think if I were playing one game it would be different, but with three, I don't have the energy to spend to hangout with them, and then be sure and use it within a 24 hour period. I did hangouts with Khloe and ALT, got 2 tokens, but didn't get the chance to use them. So after that, I stuck with just invite my friends into the gig. But, I miss out on a chance to win their rewards. It's all personal playing preference. Maybe people will give advice and help you devise a strategy. If anyone playing a straight geme with any advice about VIPs. Please post it here. Thanks. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    nicole_evans1990nicole_evans1990 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Hi,
    I am level 18 and still have no VIP friends. Surely I should have at least 1 by now?
  • Options
    Ok, I went to the page I told everyone to go to, and it struck me, the Champagne xxv - you are supposed to promote the bubbly and say it has a rich history of 250 years . But you are stopped by Willow, and Chad and Crystal. You get 2 or 3 gigs where this happens, finally after you complete 2 (or 3) gigs where you're supposed to promote the drink but don't get to say anything after they interrupt you, that finishes. ANd then you get the call from Kim, saying she'll come help you shut them up. Then you go to the 3rd Champagne XXv gig, Kims there and the two of you 'break the internet'.
    So, that's the quest you need to be up to, in order to unlock the VIPs. Now, remembering all those details hurt my head. I'm off to soothe the headache. Sorry for the poor form and sentance structure. I'll fix it up later.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi guys, so I'm on the quest where we are selling my dresses knock offs in different countries, is that far from the champagne quest??
  • Options
    They're not available to you? Before you can use one in a gig, you must do the Champagne XXV Quest. You are suppose to day something about the 250Year History of the brand, but you don't get a chance due to intreruptions. Willow, Chad and Crystal band together and keep twarting you. It's 2 or three like that, then Kim steps in and says "I'll help" you get a freebie with Kim doing the last gig with you in that quest. After that, the VIPs are open.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    They're not available to you? Before you can use one in a gig, you must do the Champagne XXV Quest. You are suppose to day something about the 250Year History of the brand, but you don't get a chance due to intreruptions. Willow, Chad and Crystal band together and keep twarting you. It's 2 or three like that, then Kim steps in and says "I'll help" you get a freebie with Kim doing the last gig with you in that quest. After that, the VIPs are open.

I haven't received the quest yet so I'm just doing missions until I get it I guess.
  • Options
    MsanitataylorMsanitataylor Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am currently on level 21 and just now got access to VIP's. I got the free help from Kim but when I try to get help from the other's it says I need a 5 crown status. I don't know how to get that status.