Weekend Event - 6/26 -What a long strange trip it's been

Comments

• Kmbaby3Kmbaby3 Registered Users 58 Posts
    zitrone wrote: »
    Is the Khloe pack 9.99 or 50 Kstars? It says 50 Kstars in the pic but the thing to click is 9.99. I'd much rather pay Kstars.

The pack cost $9.99 (real money) and you get the outfit and 50 kstars with the pack.

Edit: sorry koko I didn't see you already answered this.
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Incredibly, they made the parties HARDER in response to our anger at the previous party changes! Small Talk with all seven guests only perfectly completed three stars for me just now! I really HATE this. Thank god it's a Khloe ghetto-style weekend, but seriously, they are apparently hoping to drive us away! I guess nobody gave KK:H_Staff the memo, because they're here after hours trying to fix babies to help with the customer experience, while the people designing the event are obviously trying to run this franchise into the ground. They should maybe talk, get their strategy united or something! I hate it so much. Hate this event so much. WTH, Glu? You actually want us gone, I guess? Such a monster PITA. And presumably the total stars needed for the event is 1000, 1500, 2000? Let's shoot for the moon, right? Why have ANYBODY left playing the game, right? Yet another event that's not worth the time! And now, if somebody wants hang out here and chat with friends, they're giving some level if support to this ********!

Im so disappointed about how hard they made parties and only 10 stars at the end? They are trying to get players to open boxes to get the items and bonuses I guess. I get that they are a business that needs to make money and I am a paying player but if no one is playing anymore they aren't going to make money. I haven't been playing as much as I used to and the game just doesn't seem as fun anymore. I mean we are all playing a game to become an A list celebrity I just think it shouldnt be that serious. Oh well I don't mean to complain.

I do like the pack for 9.99, I'm glad they are bringing that back.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hey, just bought the outfit Hair has a K on it, Earrings have the bonus K, so does the dress. So, I'm thinking 9.99 bought me 3 bonus items? Could it be?

ETA: Just won the giftbox with the shoes they have the same K as the 3 items from Khloes' outfit. This could be the miracle we've been looking for. Now, I'm just afraid to find out what the rest of the earner outfit goes for 600? 500?

Ok, 150 for the earner shoes
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Okay so my game finally finished loading after struggling for more than two hours and guess what? No sign of a weekend event. Nothing. Nada.
    I wonder what's going on..
    Anyway I'm updating now in hopes that I finally get the weekend event and a glitch free update. Keeping my fingers crossed.
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
    Hey, just bought the outfit Hair has a K on it, Earrings have the bonus K, so does the dress. So, I'm thinking 9.99 bought me 3 bonus items? Could it be?

ETA: Just won the giftbox with the shoes they have the same K as the 3 items from Khloes' outfit. This could be the miracle we've been looking for. Now, I'm just afraid to find out what the rest of the earner outfit goes for 600? 500?

Ok, 150 for the earner shoes

You do get bonus points for the khloe pack :D I got the 10 points plus 3 bonus after finished my first party.

image.jpg1_zpsjpq4wwlm.jpg
    I was nervous. One game wasn't showing the update, then I moved around in the game and shortly, like a minute later the offers popped up. Good luck. I'm tapping for energy, I want to finish that party with my 4 bonus items (I think).
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I've spend all of my stars to get the braids (I'm a sucker for braids okay) but won 4000$ and 50 energy. LOL. I should've known better. I could have bought two new fabulous hairstyles and still save some KStars. I got the event necklace from the free box though. But I wanted the hair! Okay, I'll live without it.

On the bright side, I've passed the final of my final exams today and my third year is completed! I'm a 4 year student now. This time next year I'll be graduating :eek:
    We're celebrating with my friends from university tonight and also my mom comes from Turkey tomorrow, so I guess I won't be playing till Sunday. But I really want to get all the items.

My amazing forum friends! I hope your weekend will be great! Have fun partying and may your giftboxes be full of awesome items!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Purpleprince90Purpleprince90 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Well, I guess you could say we're kinda twins?

301diq8.jpg
  • MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    Good to have a bonus, but it's not a whole bunch. I'm hoping that the weekend gig gives you a large bonus at the end. That'll really save you.
  • SayuSayu Registered Users 90 Posts
    I'm really disappointed! They made the parties even harder!
    I guess I'm gonna give up on playing, I have exams & I can't spend all the time just playing this game, really..:/
  • missymolokomissymoloko Registered Users 62 Posts
    I can't believe that 52 energy is needed to complete a 3h party now. I know it's been mentioned and complained about before, but since the change I've stopped playing and completely forgotten how horrible parties have become!

Plus the small talk action continues to not refresh every hour. So sad.
    I've spend all of my stars to get the braids (I'm a sucker for braids okay) but won 4000$ and 50 energy. LOL. I should've known better. I could have bought two new fabulous hairstyles and still save some KStars. I got the event necklace from the free box though. But I wanted the hair! Okay, I'll live without it.

On the bright side, I've passed the final of my final exams today and my third year is completed! I'm a 4 year student now. This time next year I'll be graduating :eek:
    We're celebrating with my friends from university tonight and also my mom comes from Turkey tomorrow, so I guess I won't be playing till Sunday. But I really want to get all the items.

My amazing forum friends! I hope your weekend will be great! Have fun partying and may your giftboxes be full of awesome items!

That's awesome! Congrats, Kate! Party hard

Yes, congratulations Kate. One more year for you, you're in the home stretch. Yay on the exams being over.
    Instead of "USA" let's sing it "Party in the glu forum" (ok, not that smooth but it works. ;) )
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    so, it's one bonus star for each bonus item? I have 4 items. Last time, 4 items turned a 20 payout party into almost twice that. Now it will be 24? Oh, the humanity.

But then...I think of the weekend, the excitement, and nothin says fun more than a little TSwizzle.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Sassi, Koko, thank you so much girls!
    That Miley song is so funny! *Noddin my head like YEAH, moving my hips like YEAH*... gets you in the party mood :D

I've decided to bring some music too.
    One of my favourite party songs by Franz Ferdinand!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    So, I completed a party last night and noticed the increased amount of energy needed to finish. I thought I was just too tired and added up the energy wrong. Then, when I did another party this morning, I saw I wasn't wrong. :( So sad! Glu had already increased the amount of energy needed to complete parties...and now they did it again. *sniff sniff*

Also, I didn't get the Khloe clothes/hair pop up option! *cries* I was wondering how a friend got that hair.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    this probably won't win me a popularity contest but...

if we start a thread we don't own it? if the op wanted the thread deleted, why not just lock it and start a new one? if the changing of the title was causing agitation why not just leave it as it was, close the thread and start a new one?

the whole thing is ugly....people's behavior, the event itself, the update...all of it just ugly
    no i don't have any chill
  • DazedmoonDazedmoon Registered Users 28 Posts
    I am obsessed with the 9.99 pack for this event and loving all the new hairstyles!! Happy partying!! 🎉☺️❤️ Here's my doll in some of the new items..
    rw5tzn.jpg
    Nicole
    GC: dazedmoon
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    this probably won't win me a popularity contest but...

if we start a thread we don't own it? if the op wanted the thread deleted, why not just lock it and start a new one? if the changing of the title was causing agitation why not just leave it as it was, close the thread and start a new one?

the whole thing is ugly....people's behavior, the event itself, the update...all of it just ugly
    I post on a lot of message boards and I have never heard of "original posters" being able to delete entire threads they started, because that would in turn delete the posts of others and only moderators should have that power. In this thread people have shared jokes, information, convos, screen caps. None of that deserves to be deleted because of the whims of an OP.
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    So, I completed a party last night and noticed the increased amount of energy needed to finish. I thought I was just too tired and added up the energy wrong. Then, when I did another party this morning, I saw I wasn't wrong. :( So sad! Glu had already increased the amount of energy needed to complete parties...and now they did it again. *sniff sniff*

Also, I didn't get the Khloe clothes/hair pop up option! *cries* I was wondering how a friend got that hair.

On a positive note, I did get the shoes from the free gift box.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

I just wish this weekend is over already. This has been a nightmare.

First my effing game wouldn't load and I had to update to get the weekend event and I went ahead with it because Glu said it was safe now. And now my baby is blonde. Like seriously, Glu? Stop misleading people and get yo **** together. I'm done being nice and understanding.

• SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    Great music everyone :) I got the necklace in the free box so bonus stars yay! Also the goldfish in Downtown LA is now clickable for android players (either it was fixed in the update or I'm just slow on the uptake haha)
  • JasminaJasmina Registered Users 46 Posts
    I thought that the parties were dragging!!! I've been all over the world clicking things, I don't have time for this IRL!!! *Shakes fist at Glu!* :mad::mad::mad:

I'll probably party for the box and the shoes, but that's it, my schedule is 6+ for events!! Girls gotta' lot to do, and no time to do it! (Not to mention I'm working at 4Am tonight...... :mad:)

Also Delilah's super pretty light teal eyes have been replaced with green... Kinda' bummed, but it isn't the worst thing in the world. At least her green eyes match her mama's now!
    GC Name ~ Jasminadee
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Okay this is getting beyond a joke, so I'm up to the stage where I have the Khloe pack, the shoes, the handbag, and I got the necklace from a gift box. All of these things and they only add one bonus event point. So for a three hour party I only get 10 points plus 5 bonus points. I'm sure you used to get more? Or this always the case?
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • JasminaJasmina Registered Users 46 Posts
    Lyanna wrote: »
    Okay this is getting beyond a joke, so I'm up to the stage where I have the Khloe pack, the shoes, the handbag, and I got the necklace from a gift box. All of these things and they only add one bonus event point. So for a three hour party I only get 10 points plus 5 bonus points. I'm sure you used to get more? Or this always the case?

I thought this too! I have the Khloe pack, and only got a bonus +3. £7.99 is a lot of money to me right now and I kind of feel like it was all for nothing!
    GC Name ~ Jasminadee
  • Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
    Well, I guess you could say we're kinda twins?

301diq8.jpg

Don't mean to bother you, but could you please post all of the color options? I'm not spending $10, but at least want to see how my pink hair would look.

Edit: Never mind, I found out from the Hookah Den that the ombre doesn't change, it's blonde for everything :(
    Jay #1 :o:p:cool:
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I haven't been in the mood to play, haven't checked this forum in 2 days, and I only go into my games to change my outfits and collect daily gift box. I'm usually pretty on point when it comes to starting weekend events but really, after all the changes I just haven't been too enthusiastic about this game. And so I've read... party events have just become harder? I'll try it out.

Updating both games now, bless me.
    PM to add
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    All I want to know is if they will put this hair in the wardrobe in the future. Or I have to actually buy it. Sorry, but I'm not strong enough to say no to a ombré hair :(
  • Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    All I want to know is if they will put this hair in the wardrobe in the future. Or I have to actually buy it. Sorry, but I'm not strong enough to say no to a ombré hair :(

Lol! I want in the wardrobe too but I want the ombre to change colors like pink and purple, black and maybe teal like Kylie, etc. Mama didn't raise no fool to spend $10 on a game for hair! (Realize people are still recovering from yesterday and believe me I'm not throwing shade or anything.)
    Jay #1 :o:p:cool:
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    So I got buckets of food, for us to gorge on. I thought it might be nice to step outside and take a breather, and enjoy the fresh air with a good ol BBQ.

First up here are the drinks

bbq10_zpslchxeadv.png
    bbq11_zpsiefz3ojj.jpg
    bbq12_zpso4vpyn4w.jpg
    bbq13_zpshiycxmx0.jpg
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!