⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    - Please open up more items to be gifted. A lot of us enjoy gifting and I have found out that many of the things that show as being needed are not available to be gifted.
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    - Please make some high-waisted jeans!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    +I'm still for ombré hair! And natural hair styles? I like straight hair, but I would like for my doll to represent myself more.

+Over the shoulder jackets would be cool! I would love that so much!
  • xoxohunnibunnixoxohunnibunni Registered Users 84 Posts
    I'm with Mauvey on ombré hair! More wavy hair would be nice too. More shoes (sneakers and flats!), more casual dresses, more short necklaces that aren't chunky, more body types, more variety for men's clothing for sure!
    Level 32
    #2 spot
    #2nd comeback
  • haylohaylo Registered Users 19 Posts
    Here are my suggestions

-A way to see how we're progressing on the Top Couples List.
    -How about a Top Families List for those who have adopted?
    -Buying furniture for our houses should net us more fans when we throw parties
    -Be able to sort and delete contacts
    -Group cities in the same country or state together such as Milan and Florence
    -Only allow the speech bubble for characters to activate when we actually touch the bubble. It is so annoying during events to try to tap on money, lvls, stars and by tapping the character at their feet they begin to talk to you
    -The random prizes for using VIPs are too seldom
    -You shouldn't be called to go on a date everyday...
    -Keep adding levels to achievements or new achievements
    -What is up with the catwalk achievment???
    -I accidentally proposed to my date...there should be a confirmation...

I'll think of more later. LOL
  • JasminaJasmina Registered Users 46 Posts
    Here are a few of my suggestions! :)

- Ombre hair
    - Flower crowns
    - More nail colours! The black and the dark muave-y colour are exactly the same!
    - More tattoos around the body. (Rib, collar bone, ankles.)
    - Lip gloss instead of a matt colour.
    - More evening gowns! Especially when we have quests that require us to go to exclusive parties, etc.
    - A red carpet event! Like the catwalk, but the actions could be like, Wave to fans, Sign Autographs, Answer questions qracefully, Promote Movie, or whatever it is we are there for!

I can't think of any more right now, but everyone's suggestions are awesome!
    GC Name ~ Jasminadee
  • LykkeSkyeLykkeSkye Registered Users 26 Posts
    Regarding nail polish in the game, I would love to see colors such as blue, silver, nude, and a cherry red that matches the lipstick added.

Along with the obvious ombre, more fun, punky hair colors like green and purple, and also a strawberry blonde would be an awesome addition.

I cannot believe we do not have any brown, silver/gray, or gold options for eyeshadow...
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Look how many people are requesting ombré hair, Glu. It's not fair put that on weekend event costing real money. Please, give us the chance to have the ombre hair spending kstars or money, but not real money.
  • RiedyRiedy Registered Users 16 Posts
    Previewing items before buying them would be great! I'm wondering whether I should get the new hair but I don't know how it'll look on my doll...
    Some more suggestions! :)

-Silver hair for males and females too! The men could be silver foxes, and with the huge silver hair trend for girls, I can imagine it looking gorgeous!
    -Also need more eyeshadow options. Golds, silvers, browns, etc etc.
    -Seperate bows, bandanas, clips, etc to put in our baby's hair!
    -Option for blush, freckles, beauty spots.
    GC Name ~ Jasminadee
  • jesszeejesszee Registered Users 1 Posts
    It would be nice if the husband was in the babies room as well....I mean...it is his baby too lol would be nice to see a family!
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    I have 2 Suggestions for the game:

-Please put the difficulty level back to the way it was around Christmas time. It was much more enjoyable, and we were willing to put down Kstars for things. But now no one wants to because it feels like such a waste.

-Please have a once a year or Summer and Winter Sale located in the Mall of Dubai. Put the prices for everything from current clothing to clothing we could have won in gift boxes and weekend events there, have the listing price at 1 or 2 Kstars. You will be surprised at the amount of Kstar packages everyone will buy to get the items they don't have or missed. Put hairstyles, and exclusive make up items there too, for 1 to 2 Kstars. Have houses and cars for 6 or 5 Kstars. You will make a profit because everyone will want to flock to buy items at that time(much like the Black Friday concept)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Edited to say: If GLU really does read this and check what happens on the forum

Oh I had an idea..idk if I should put this in the Suggestions thread but here it is..

I miss when Gluadmin was here, it was fun and it felt like Glu was actually here and having fun with us..like they really cared about how we felt. Now that they aren't here..it feels lonely, I mean I am aware that Glu does read these forums, but it doesn't really feel like it since we can't actually "see" them.

I wish they would have either Gluadmin or another representative come back here, and hangout with everyone in the General Discussions thread. See them having fun and experiencing the game like we do. The company would feel more personal and involved in how we feel.

Also I wish they would offer incentives to us more often and not FB..we don't bash them out all the time, we are loyal, and give honest feedback. We also don't freely share hack files, and ways to bring down their sales..in fact we encourage their sales. Why don't they give us some contests to earn more Kstars, energy, Kash, or other things... I don't know maybe its just wishful thinking from a girl that has stars in her eyes, and wants to see the best.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    I would love it if there was an official Glu store where we could buy cute KKH merchandise (clothing, keychains, posters, whatever).
    You remind me of the babe...
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I think glu should reward those who play every day. For instance, play every day for a week and receive 10 K stars. Play every day for a month and receive 50 K stars plus a special item such as a hairstyle or new hair color.

I think glu needs to do more with the new Baby feature. We spent a lot of K stars (or time & energy) to get a baby but then they are locked away in the nursery. I think there should be strollers so we can take our babies with us (not all the time! Just when we want to have the baby with us). Also, the baby clothes and hair styles are ridiculously expensive. Most adult hairstyles are 30 K stars but the baby ones are more than three times that. Golly, there's even baby hairstyles for 100 K stars and another for 150 K stars! That is way too much.

I'm also disappointed with the increase in cost for the new hairstyles that were introduced with this update. Most adult hairstyles were 30 K stars but this time, two of the new styles are 45 K stars. A 50% price increase demonstrates that glu isn't looking out for the players.

Finally, I completely agree with the recent posting asking for silver/gray hair color and more eyeshadow colors. I'd also love to see ombré options. Khloe and Kylie are known for their use of hair color and ombré effects -- we should have that option in KKH. I did purchase the Khloe birthday package so I would have that fantastic hairstyle and I was very excited about the ombré effect. Unfortunately, it's not a true ombré. Its just a crown of roots in one color and then long blonde curls. Also, it wasn't designed to work with the various existing hair colors. The pink, red, blue, and black hair colors look ridiculous with the Khloe birthday hair. Glu should have made the "ombré" effect for each existing base color.

Thanks for listening!
    Holly
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    -Please have a once a year or Summer and Winter Sale located in the Mall of Dubai. Put the prices for everything from current clothing to clothing we could have won in gift boxes and weekend events there, have the listing price at 1 or 2 Kstars. You will be surprised at the amount of Kstar packages everyone will buy to get the items they don't have or missed. Put hairstyles, and exclusive make up items there too, for 1 to 2 Kstars. Have houses and cars for 6 or 5 Kstars. You will make a profit because everyone will want to flock to buy items at that time(much like the Black Friday concept)

I like that idea about a sale at the actual mall in the game. For some reason it made me visualize a giant Christmas tree (so, maybe not at that mall) with gift boxes under it. We could pay K stars to click one and get the thing inside the gift box. But a visual clickable gift box in the game, not in the pop up screen. I don't know why but I keep envisioning it that way.

And maybe Christmas stockings with lesser prizes...

Combined with your idea of featuring things people did not win from past events or the wardrobe...It would be really nice to pay something fair and have a chance at some of the past things.

That's a bit different than your sale idea and not meant to replace it. Just while reading your idea I had this picture in my mind, so I wanted to share it.

If they wanted to limit how many things could be cheaply bought, then only allow one or two boxes per day. Of course, some will be disappointed if at the end of that, they didn't get the item they wanted most.
  • RiedyRiedy Registered Users 16 Posts
    I would like seperate, addable jackets... Other sites can do that with their dolls, so I think this is at least a possibility.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Let us place our vehicle in the photobooth, like adding a contact. So Pick a nice street corner and show my cute little purple helicopter in the shot.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Kitty1203Kitty1203 Registered Users 1 Posts
    - It would be nice if we can sale houses we don't want any more.
    Kitty1203 wrote: »
    - It would be nice if we can sale houses we don't want any more.

That's a great idea! Since there's no pet to earn energy from there, I have zero need for my house in Mexico. I would love to sell it.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • JaniaSoloJaniaSolo Registered Users 57 Posts
    - stop putting ALL the nice clothes and shoes in the white gift boxes, let us buy them outright!

- let us interchange the pets in the homes like the cars in the garage

- add the ability to remove contacts

- more makeup colors
  • EirinVictorisEirinVictoris Registered Users 3 Posts
    Ok, got ALOT of suggestions! Here it goes:

- Tap to check experience points. How many until next level up?
    - Tap to see how long until next reward on pets
    - Choose wich pet goes where
    - Pet store! Type, color, accersorize, name etc.
    - Paparazzies; get spotted and earn/loose fans
    - Hot or not outfits duels/who wore it better. We get to vote, and the winners gets K-stars
    - Choose duratio of dates
    - Beeing able to pay for a "never-divorce" package
    - Be able to bring spouse to events, and let the spouse get fans/higher star lvl
    - Choose to pay for furniture with K-stars or cash
    - Different furniture options in homes similar as to the So Chic store in the Hamptons
    - Beeing able to buy event-items that you don't manage to get! Discount for how far/close you came (with real money)
    - Beeing able to organize the wardrobe. Listing favourites, to see only bought items, to see only cash/k-stars items etc.
    - Back to when 3-hours parties only required 35 energy, and not 65! That.is.insane!
    - Countdown to event-start/notification. I allways miss the start!
    - Update notification
    - Loyalty gift-boxes. The prizes are getting better for each day you play for say 5/7 days straight, and then starts all over. Best prizes when 5 or 7 days is reached
    - Being able to sort the location list. Some locations I don't bother to visit, and I'm to lazy to go through all of them
    - Being able to pay (real money) for shorter energytime, etc. 4 mins instead of 5 mins per energy
  • Tamara_LeeTamara_Lee Registered Users 7 Posts
    Can you have a baby with your partner & adopt one as well? You should be able to do that &/or adopt more than one baby. It would also be good if you could change the baby's hair colour.
    Also, the babies should be included in some of the goals. For example, either by having them in a photo shoot or trying to find someone to babysit eg. Contacts &'VIPs. Or by hiring a nanny that you have to call when you have jobs.
  • MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    Tamara_Lee wrote: »
    Can you have a baby with your partner & adopt one as well? You should be able to do that &/or adopt more than one baby. It would also be good if you could change the baby's hair colour.
    Also, the babies should be included in some of the goals. For example, either by having them in a photo shoot or trying to find someone to babysit eg. Contacts &'VIPs. Or by hiring a nanny that you have to call when you have jobs.
    The reason why they played it safe with the kids is because of the unhappy marriage couples. The game practically forces you to get married. My A list boyfriend dumped me and this D lister took his place so I could get married. I don't even know who he was. Neither did I appreciate being forced into a $20k wedding just to say three words. So that's why they're trying to easy kids into the mix. Instead of making a child a must have for a mission.
    Erin has some great ideas!

I really love the idea of a pet wardrobe where we can buy clothes and accessories for our dogs. I would also love it if we could choose to bring a pet with us.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Kkh.kensiKkh.kensi Registered Users 7 Posts
    I feel we should have more poses in the photo booth and have more PDA posses with our husbands/wives and children of us kissing, hugging ect.
    Kim and Kanye are always showing PDA I don't know why our character can't do the same
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    and
    -Places: Rio de Janeiro, Manhattan, San Francisco and Bel Air
    -Lipgloss
    -Option to delete conctacts
    -More Special K Clothing
    -I love dogs but I think it's enough. Other cat would be great.
    -SUMMER IS COMING! so add more bikinis, shorts, skirts, hats and sunglasses and it's the best moment to add Thailand or Rio de Janeiro to the locations!
    We already have Tokyo and San Francisco now so I want to insist with Thailand! and please, a more organized closet! Option to customize our babies. AND LIPGLOSS!!!!!!!!!!
  • Joseph950Joseph950 Registered Users 5 Posts
    • add Caitlyn Jenner to the game because mainly everyone else is in the game (except for rob and some jenners)
    • I think there should be a feature to have a "family day out." Like events and dates, but you choose a spot like a part or mall or something and your whole family joins you! And you do actions like "Talk about day" "Play with baby" "Cosy up with partner" and so on.
    • Playdates with our friend's babies!
    • Options for flat shoes, sneakers, sandals, etc.
    • More random people/paparazzi on the street asking for autographs, photos, etc.
    • HIGH. WAISTED. SHORTS.
    GC Name ~ Jasminadee
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Bring back one hour gigs for everyone!!!!! *deep breath*
    iOS