Options

Lost my in game purchase

Destiny009Destiny009 Registered Users 5 Posts
Hi I reset my iPad when I started the game my kstars wasn't restored I posted on contact us in glu support I heard from them once I posted everything that I was told too post I still haven't heard from them when I restarted my game my kstars showed up this time they didn't can someone help me or tell me what I need too do.

Comments

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hi Destiny009 - Glu are the only people that can help you with a refund of your kstars, and you've done the right thing to contact them. Sometimes it can take a while to get a reply or to receive your refund - how long ago did you contact them?
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Hi Lucyxx Thank You for replying back too me it's been 4 days since I talked with them hopefully they will respond back soon
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    There is a heavy load of tickets for Customer Care to wade through, but they are received, then routed to the right channels. Billing and Purchases are of high importance, so I promise you they will respond asap, and they are very nice, and appreciate that we like the game so much. They'll take care of you. It takes a little while in line, but they'll fix things for you. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank You I appreciate the response
  • Options
    My purchases has been restored Thxs too all responders