Options

Baby Clothes Makes Game Keep Crashing!!!!

Keyblader13Keyblader13 Registered Users 1 Posts
Evey time I try to look at/buy my baby's clothes it crashes.

Comments

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    The same thing is happening to me since the latest update. If I try to open the window with baby clothes, the entire game closes.

I have also noticed that I am missing furniture in several of my homes. I wouldn't care expect I had to buy all that stuff with K stars!

Holly
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Can you both please post your Platform/Device/OS/Level and a brief description in this thread http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?149523-Glitch-NOW-ANDROID-TOO-SanFrancisco-Update-issues-only-please

The recent update has some glitches, and glu is working hard to fix everyone's issues. Thanks for your help
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KK:H_StaffKK:H_Staff Registered Users 57 Posts
    Hi guys,

We just released a new version that should fix this crash when tapping the clothing tab in the babies' wardrobe.
    Please feel free to update to v3.1.1 (now available for both iOS and Android) and try to access the babies' wardrobe again.
    Once you update and try again please feel free to let us know here if the issue is fixed or if the game still crashes there.

Once again, sorry for the trouble and worry caused from this glitch. Thanks to all of you here who gave us the info needed to fix it quickly for you.