Options

khloes 3 pack bundle please help

Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
i purchased the 3 pack bundle for Khloes birthday event an it says payment successful an goes back to game an keeps saying please wait an i never recieve it any thoughts
I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire

Comments

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hi, did this fix itself for you yet? It sounds like it could be a connectivity issue but if your wifi/ network connection is strong then I'm not sure what the reason could be is it completely stuck on please wait? If so you might have to close the app or shut down/ restart your device and if you haven't got the outfit then you may have to submit a ticket to glu. Check your billing as well to see if the payment has been taken. Sorry this is happening I hope you get your outfit soon.
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    yeah its just stuck on please wait i think ima have to post a ticket
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Ok well let us know what happens hope everything turns out good and you get your outfit and hairstyle :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    yeah its just stuck on please wait i think ima have to post a ticket

Can you close out of the game, shut down, reboot and then open from the play store instead of tapping the icon norsmally? It probably will do nothing, but you never know. And, can you screenshot the the stuck please wait screen in case glu wants it? Then send in the ticket from your game. when you reboot, you'll probably lose the waiting screen, and either the items are there or they're not. I'm sorry this happened. I hope you get your stuff. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    thank u so much ima try to do what u said an hope it works does anyone know if it'll be in wardrobe after event to buy?