Weekend Event - 6/26 -What a long strange trip it's been

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Np and thanks

Here is the level 35 Dress

PhotoGrid_1435414577915_zpsmpwz4vrc.jpg

So pretty! I have such long list of things to buy during the next VIP event. This dress, 4 of the new hair styles, the new multicolor shoes, pet pig....
    iOS
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I think I'm going to try for the shoes. I did get the swimsuit in my giftbox which was exciting because I usually don't get an event item and if I do it's a bag or something. :)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Np and thanks

Here is the level 35 Dress

PhotoGrid_1435414577915_zpsmpwz4vrc.jpg

Thank you, and thank you to TTemb for the pic. If anyone needs me I'll be in the corner making my way to 35 :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I completed Khloe's Birthday Party and received 42 event stars (I think it was 20 plus 22 bonus). I'm still about 150 away from the striped mini dress and I have been working my finger tips to the bone click click clicking to earn more energy so that I can throw parties to earn event stars. I fell asleep mid-party and didn't receive any event stars even though I had almost completed the party. Sigh...

Now for a happy thought .... I LOVE the new hairstyles! The short cut is soooo cute! The soft waves with a braid is gorgeous! The high pony is fun and makes me feel very Jersey! The tight twin French braids is very Khloe and amuses me! And although, I really really really want the ombré to adjust for each base color, I love the actual hairstyle! I'm really happy that glu developed several good hairstyles.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    so, do we get stars for Nene's gig? anybody? It's either another dreaded party :( maybe Nene would be less agravating, but only if there are stars. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    so, do we get stars for Nene's gig? anybody? It's either another dreaded party :( maybe Nene would be less agravating, but only if there are stars. lol.

No event stars for Nene's events. Only the Khloe birthday events.
    iOS
    Can anyone give more info about the San Francisco house before I buy it? Is most of the furniture available with cash? I was disappointed in my last two houses, Milan and Malibu, since the items mostly required K stars :(
    iOS
    AliBryant wrote: »
    Can anyone give more info about the San Francisco house before I buy it? Is most of the furniture available with cash? I was disappointed in my last two houses, Milan and Malibu, since the items mostly required K stars :(

There are several pieces of furniture for cash and even some artwork for cash. I don't recall the prices because I already purchased them. The dining table & chairs are a total of 20K stars. I think the pig was 60K stars.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Kmbaby3Kmbaby3 Registered Users 58 Posts
    I didn't get the bonus event points for finishing khloes party. I recorded everyone but only for the regular event points plus a few bonus for event items. No Ray tweets or 50 bonus event stars. I probably won't even get the purse..oh well
  • shrimpshrimp Registered Users 41 Posts
    There might be spoilers for this new update so don't read ahead if you haven't gotten to the Jen Atkin StarStyle quest.
    ****Anyways, I was so stoked to get a new hairstyle from her that would be on trend and super cool but when it showed the hairstyle it gave me, I laughed so hard. It is tragic. But I'm still glad about the release of new hair!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I just got the shoes and my bonus was a whole 1 purple star, le sigh. I used to enjoy parties much more than events, but now I hate parties. A 3 hour one is such a pain and it feels like I can finish an 8 hour modeling job easier.

Did get that blue stoned ring in my gift box though. Made me think of the forums cause I know someone really wanted it, but can't remember who or if they ever got it. Hope the husband doesn't mind I wear it in place of my wedding ring for a bit :eek:
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • ReginaaReginaa Registered Users 58 Posts
    shrimp wrote: »
    There might be spoilers for this new update so don't read ahead if you haven't gotten to the Jen Atkin StarStyle quest.
    ****Anyways, I was so stoked to get a new hairstyle from her that would be on trend and super cool but when it showed the hairstyle it gave me, I laughed so hard. It is tragic. But I'm still glad about the release of new hair!

please post it!! or just pm me so people won't be spoiled?
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I was going to stop at the shoes, but it seems that the bag is a Chanel, so nope. Going for that one.
    Also I recorded all three girls and I got no bonus stars except for the ones you get for completing the gig.
    Since 8h parties seem to pay off better I will have to keep on tapping onto stuff and then wake up tomorrow early to keep on with them until I finish. I was kinda sad the ombré hair doesn't get to be part of the regular hairstyles, and if we get granted a hairstyle during a quest I'd very much like to see it if you can show it! I'm way behind the storyline so it'll be a while until I get to that part.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    Same for me, I don't mind being spoiled. I want to know what I'm getting myself into. I may postpone this quest if I don't like the hair.
  • YogiBearYogiBear Registered Users 79 Posts
    Birthday Event

Clothes set One flowery shirt, Blue shoes, two chains gold and silver, Face black short's

CIkFIDfUYAI1LrF.jpg

Clothes set two Black and red shoes, new sun glasses and red leather jacket with yellow sleeves

CIkiauRWcAAIj9L.jpg
    KK: H
    Yogi Bear
    A++ List Ranked #136
    102.4 Million Fans
    2nd Come Back Quest
    A-List Couple Ranked #1

K&K
    Yogi Bear
    39 Followers

BS: AD
    Yogi Bear
    Mainstream Ranked #106
    177.3K Fans
    416.8K Sold
    Bluestacks 2.0.2
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i noticed a difference in bonus stars per party between my two games. on 8 hr parties one game gets +22 stars and the other gets +18

i can't figure what the difference is. they both have the same bonus items. at any rate i doubt i will finish on my second game. the reward is hardly worth the effort or time.
    no i don't have any chill
  • TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
    image.jpg

yippee all done ... Now just deciding if I should buy the Khloe special :)
    GC: TTemb
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    What is everyone talking about 50 bonus stars or 35? I recorded all of them saying happy birthday and finished the quest but I only got the usual 22 stars :/
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• DanjeDanje Registered Users 2 Posts
    I feel so dissapointed, because I DON'T HAVE weekend event! I just have empty space in place, where should be notification about event.
    Danje wrote: »
    I feel so dissapointed, because I DON'T HAVE weekend event! I just have empty space in place, where should be notification about event.

That stinks. I am really hoping Glu does something to make it up to everyone. I understand that glitches happen but, as a company, it would be right to gift us.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Danje wrote: »

there was a mini update I think yesterday, I update manually so there was notification this morning. Make sure you're on the current release, and please post what platform you're playing on. w
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DanjeDanje Registered Users 2 Posts
    there was a mini update I think yesterday, I update manually so there was notification this morning. Make sure you're on the current release, and please post what platform you're playing on. w

Well, I'm playing on Facebook and before this everythin was fine. How an I know that I'm on current release?
    oh Danje, I'm sorry but with Facebook, one on one support isn't available, and you basically have to wait for an update. Did you get the SanFrancisco update? Or was your last update the Baby update?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I finished the event around 2pm Saturday. Love that beige chanel bag so much! We needed lighter color bags in the wardrobe. Working on the west coast events now. Jen Atkin soon!
    iOS
    Angie7680 wrote: »
    What is everyone talking about 50 bonus stars or 35? I recorded all of them saying happy birthday and finished the quest but I only got the usual 22 stars :/

Me too. In fact for 3 hour parties I get 10 stars + 2 bonus stars (I have the shoes and purse). Either things are still messy or they really made it much more difficult taking out the bonuses.
    IOS

KaylaJ wrote: »
    Me too. In fact for 3 hour parties I get 10 stars + 2 bonus stars (I have the shoes and purse). Either things are still messy or they really made it much more difficult taking out the bonuses.

Did you finish khloe's birthday party at panino where you show her the tape ? It's at the end of that where you get first the stars for the last mission, then more stars for having completed the overall mission.
    iOS
    AliBryant wrote: »
    Did you finish khloe's birthday party at panino where you show her the tape ? It's at the end of that where you get first the stars for the last mission, then more stars for having completed the overall mission.

Yup, got the purple stars, money, and level for finishing the event at Panino and then just money and level for completing everything :(
    IOS

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    A few people have mentioned the Jen Atkin gift hair, but nobody has posted a pic! I'm dying of curiosity!

I always have too many old plot lines waiting for me, and now I can't even tell which gigs to do that would lead to meeting Jen; I followed the NeNe plot line through to unlocking her VIP option, but that plot line seemed to end there. I don't even know which other gigs are related to the update! Can anybody remember the gigs that led to Jen? Or can they please post the new hair picture, or pm it to me if they're worried about spoilers?

So curious!

Edit: I looked back in this thread and saw that Jen might come in at the end of the West Coast Story plot. But I don't have gigs with that name-- does anyone remember what preceded West Coast Story? What other gigs came from the update besides the NeNe ones?
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Give me a challenge and I say "done".

I definitely didn't need it and grind until here wasn't the least bit fun or pleasurable even more because I didn't find the rewards attractive, but I'm feeling so disposable for Glu lately that I need to prove that I'm able to accomplish this impossible mission without spending one cent on k-stars or use a hacked game.
    mZFYMiB.jpg?1

B & V celebrating same-s3x marriage in San Francisco.

#justiceforfreeplayers
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    A few people have mentioned the Jen Atkin gift hair, but nobody has posted a pic! I'm dying of curiosity!

I always have too many old plot lines waiting for me, and now I can't even tell which gigs to do that would lead to meeting Jen; I followed the NeNe plot line through to unlocking her VIP option, but that plot line seemed to end there. I don't even know which other gigs are related to the update! Can anybody remember the gigs that led to Jen? Or can they please post the new hair picture, or pm it to me if they're worried about spoilers?

So curious!

Edit: I looked back in this thread and saw that Jen might come in at the end of the West Coast Story plot. But I don't have gigs with that name-- does anyone remember what preceded West Coast Story? What other gigs came from the update besides the NeNe ones?

West coast story gigs lead to Jen. They come after the initial Nene gigs. Alvin Greene calls and you do several rehearsals with Nene.
    iOS