Upate Warning Resolved -Update safe to download and Install!

1235Next

Comments

• BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    i still haven't got the update on facebook, dont have a baby on the game either, didn't get the weekend event stars although i completed Khloe's birthday event, sucks as i woulda been able to complete it all :(
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thank you Alkoholiks.;)

Koko we need your approval to start a tread on the appearances of babies.

About this situation ...
    LCC60OM.gif?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I bet she'd give you the approval, Vats, especially since you have her hostage and all. Do it, do it, do it!

But for the love of god, don't call it Hookah anything!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    The alien babies reminded me of the legend of 'the changeling.' The fable or legend has different versions in different old stories. Here is a brief definition of it, although ignore the part about the knife. :eek:

I hope everyone's changeling babies go back to normal soon. I think the one time fix it yourself update is a good idea, simple and it would work. Then a different small update to take that ability out although...those who are not in the forum might get upset it's gone (they wouldn't know why), so...another dilemma! Maybe just add customizing ability to babies and call it a day?

#nomorechangelings :p Just trying to add some humor I guess!

:rolleyes:

http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/changeling.aspx
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Dot we can have the baby fixed through Maria so she warns that it's a unique opportunity, then no one is unaware.

It's not fair you pay 160 k-stars to choose how your baby will look and suddenly it becomes something free.

Luz always dirty dirty girl!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I'm agreeing that it is a good idea.

Maybe having Maria offer it and saying in the text it's one time only could work, who knows; good idea.
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    The alien babies reminded me of the legend of 'the changeling.' The fable or legend has different versions in different old stories. Here is a brief definition of it, although ignore the part about the knife. :eek:

I hope everyone's changeling babies go back to normal soon. I think the one time fix it yourself update is a good idea, simple and it would work. Then a different small update to take that ability out although...those who are not in the forum might get upset it's gone (they wouldn't know why), so...another dilemma! Maybe just add customizing ability to babies and call it a day?

#nomorechangelings :p Just trying to add some humor I guess!

:rolleyes:

http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/changeling.aspx
    I wasn't familiar with this myth but I have seen the movie starring Angelina Jolie. That's why I posted earlier I feel like Angelina in Changeling. :P

Start from 1:13. This is me right now:
    Didn't see that - sorry. Not trying to copy anybody :)

The legend or myth I am thinking of - a baby shows up in the crib and it SEEMS just like the actual baby - but slowly the family notices the smallest differences.

Like hair and eye color. Like mannerisms, etc. etc.

The Jolie movie is named for this legend.

Nevermind :)
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I thought of the old legend right after the glitch, too, PDot! Seems like we all coalesced on the same idea basically simultaneously!

Vats, I'm hoping to skirt any necessary approval for a possibly derivative update error thread with a liberal dose of <hopefully> humor. Please feel free to tart your altered baby up in something that brings out the blue in her eyes, or maybe even something that just sets off Bort's eyes, and post the pic! http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?153668-The-Changeling-2-A-Crawling-Horror!-In-Fabulous-Technicolor

At least they'll know we haven't just accepted the change(s).
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Didn't see that - sorry. Not trying to copy anybody :)

The legend or myth I am thinking of - a baby shows up in the crib and it SEEMS just like the actual baby - but slowly the family notices the smallest differences.

Like hair and eye color. Like mannerisms, etc. etc.

The Jolie movie is named for this legend.

Nevermind :)
    I wasn't having a go at you, just having a bit of banter, I'm saying that Angelina Jolie in that scene is me right now....