Options

New here

kkhlexikkhlexi Registered Users 38 Posts
Hello! I finally decided to make an account so I can share my KKH progress with other people and see theirs as well! I play on an Android (phone) and have 0 friends in my game aside from NPCs.

I've been playing for at least a year now. A couple of months ago I had to switch phones and lost SO much progress but caught up eventually!

Edit* : I'm having trouble seeing my profile pic, can anyone else see it? If so it should be my kkh doll in Punta Mita!

(I think I posted in the right area)
No cheats, no hacks. :o
Android - message me to add me on GooglePlay

Comments

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi kkhlexi! Nice to meet you:D
    Welcome to the forum
    Here is how to make your pic visible.

1) Go into your profile
    2)Click on forum actions-then click on Edit Profile
    3) Click on Avatar

Once their upload your pic:)

I hope this helps:D
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hey kkhlexi, it's nice to have you here :) I was going to friend request you but then I remembered I'm not on android - there's lots of people here though that play kkh on android if you feel like adding people! http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106694-KKH-Android-amp-Kindle-Friends
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi kkhlexi!

Welccome.gif

So glad you decided to join. If you look at peoples signatures at the bottom of their posts, it sometimes gives the info to add them to your game.

Your avatar looks great, and General Discussion is always the place to post if you're not sure. FAQ&Support is for any game problems, glitches, crashing, along with a Location Guide, and other reference threads.

Then there's General Discussion, strategy, friendship, lots of fun and pictures, a Vent lounge is you want to just let it out, a Message board to say Hi to your friends in the game and more.

Finally, the Friends and Gifting Subforum. This is great for finding people to play with, and gifting threads. There are a lot of generous people on the forum, and it's fun and beneficial to your game to build relationships through gifting. You can read all about the benefits in the Friends and Gifting subforum.

Have a great time, and as you can tell, it's a friendly helpful place, we all just get a little crazy sometimes. :)

(If you or anyone come across any post where I referred to the Friends and Gifting section as the Jungle, it was merely because it's hardly moderated, as far as moving threads, merging thread, moving posts goes. You can post the same "I need friends please add me" in 30 different threads there, with no fear of interference.
    By the same token, if you have a problem or question it might get lost, it might not get noticed right away in that section. It was by no means a slur. :) ) Phew. I've been wanting to say that for a week, but the opportunity never arose. So thank you .
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary