The Changeling 2: A Crawling Horror! In Fabulous Technicolor

LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
It started so innocently:

Two friends...
A naive but loving decision...
Hour after hour of hitting "see another baby" like obsessed lunatics...

And at first, life was so sweet.
b09d7067-8994-4317-adb7-38522013af37_zpshjq066zk.jpg

5db39883-b772-4179-b793-1d92c6d75771_zpsxm6zoqpa.jpg

But under the surface, terror waited to confuse and discomfit two young parents in their own home! A babbling, cooing figure out of nightmare!

Guilt-inducing!
Almost desirable but still hugely disappointing!
Expensive as hell!
The Changeling!!!
316e48a7-5ecf-46d2-a1c7-eeba50d6f1cf_zpsilyhvalk.jpg

Coming in Summer 2015- The Changeling 2: A Crawling Horror!
Just When You Thought It Was Safe to Update Your Game...

image.jpg1_zpsp82s029r.jpgimage.jpg2_zpsc3ibqgsd.jpg

Please, if you want, add your own images from the movie, ie, the cute <or gremlin-ish> infant who has currently usurped your own sweet baby! Yes, maybe you already posted a picture of the situation in a different thread, but nothing's stopping you from getting the Little Atrocity all dolled up for a night out in Las Vegas, right? This can be part fashion thread, part cry for help!

The Changling 2
In Fabulous Technicolor
The Horror is Real! And probably not refundable!
e361e37e-53a6-4c87-b325-325b68cf4475_zpsrteqzuvf.jpg

"I mean, I guess she's okay, but it's harder to feel like we're really better than everyone else with those brown eyes, am I right?"
Luz GC: LuzVarias
Stellan GC: lgordon19

Comments

• PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Hehe, even the baby looks freaked out Luz. Funny post.
  • MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    I hope you can get your kids back! Maybe one day. I wonder if you can have a baby with an Npc and maybe you'll get your purple eyes?
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Thanks, ladies! I was torn between wanting a silly fashion thread from the old days of happy weekend events, and wanting to beg Glu to have my classic Pilar back. This was the result.

If anybody wants to post their mutated little monster, adorable or terrifying, that'd be great. And why not have fun with it, especially if the tiny interloper already has a purchased wardrobe to exploit?

• NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    OOooohhh I love this! While I don't have a lil one of my own, I loved reading this thread! I hope you get Pilar back, Luz:)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Thanks, Noona! I can't wait to see your own 'mini me' someday, once all of the dust has settled!

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    So luz, any update on this issue? Have you heard anything? I have a question what does Stellan's Pilar look like?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Luz amazing thread, I loved!

I'm laughing a lot of your creativity.

Ok let's do this ...

Vats is an internationally known celebrity, but what some don't know is that Vats has controlled OCD.

So in the world of Vats everything has to be organized and make sense to him. One such aspect is the combination of colors, Vats not leave the house for a gig without verifying that each accessory and clothing are matching.

The obsession of Vats goes far beyond that, Vats has an aversion to brown, the biggest frustration of his life is to have brown eyes, but he can tolerate this situation because dark eyes and light hair make an interesting contrast.

But in a perfect world Vats would have blue eyes, but in the world of KKH this color became extinct and only exists on the posters updates.
    nzJz0tB.jpg?1

Although green is Vats' favorite color he doesn't like the combo blonde + green eyes due to excessive yellow in this combination in Vats' mind green eyes go great with people with dark hair like his sexy husband Bort.

When the possibility of having a baby appeared on Vats' life he decided to make an adoption because he wanted to have a girl and conceiving could ruin this plan forever.

Vats was unsure, but seeing the purple eyes of Pilar, the daughter of Luz&Stellan, he decided to go ahead.

He found a Pillar's clone baby, but it was a boy, then moved on and after a few attempts there was Mellanie.

Besides having the incredible purple eyes color Mellanie was a small version of Vats the gods couldn't have been more generous.
    xNE8NxZ.png?1

Mell became a great source of joy and motivation to Vats, even in one of the most miserable moments of his life (the episode of Brad Pitt's hair and the evil boxes), that little ray of sunshine helped calm the heart and obsessive mind of Vats.

But as we know the celebrity world is cruel and happy news doesn't sell, somehow they replaced Vats' baby just to let him have a meltdown in front of the world.
    wLObwgm.png?1

Now Mell has those wannabe blue eyes but that are actually green.

Without hair and with a terrible changeling in arms Vats follows the route of self-destruction.

What's next? I wonder the end of the marriage to Bort? Stay tuned ...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    My beautiful original Elena Rose.....
    image_zpsfvn4vn0d.jpg

Andddddddd now ... Horrifically blonde
    image_zpsl4bt9fcy.jpg
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
    Sigh. What a terrible mother I am. Took me 4 days to notice my little love child's eyes had changed. Oh, that AppleP is a real piece of work. After AP's running around shamelessly she packed on the pounds, meanwhile her sister Z, the super slender Android Phone mysteriously showed up with an adorable child, Cassanova Stephan. Here he is as he truly looked, in the arms of his 'quasi' mommy.

7a341bbf-9166-483e-aedb-201a9ae969f1_zpsqw0j0lnz.jpg

Ahh, but that AppleP is one kool kalm kollekted floosie! In an attempt to convince someone the child was his, She put baby contacts in to change the eyecolor to aid in the deception. That's Z on the left, with the contact wearing Stephan. Then there is Luz, and lovely Pilar BC (Before Change). And the bleached blonde schemer on the right? Yup, AppleP with her lovely baby girl, SamiJ.

1ebd6524-4686-43fd-924e-9fb97ade3d9e.jpg

Luz and Stellan (see, I didn't mention the previous relationship ;) ) were just so in love, AppleP's device plan fizzled (as they all do) leaving Z with this beautiful little child. Meanwhile, Z's marriage of convenience husband left unexpectedly (really? She grabbed him in order to escape the clutches of the creepy NPC the game told her to marry.) And well, who can blame Moony for running off after she did that.

And as Z and Stephan settled into a quiet little existence, when suddenly, Stephan's eyes changed! To the color pretty much of the contacts!

5fd78049-43f9-4c03-83fe-b1289bc9eb9a.jpg

So, this has all been too much for Apple P. Positive she was RIGHT about C.Stephan's paternity all along, she descended on the tranquil little home of Z and CStephan, demanding "HER" Baby back. Not only that, when the baby genie changed his eyes, she took a lot of the backgrounds away she purchased.....BUT>>>>>she took away the Baby POSE we all spent 10Stars for. (180Stars for a baby, oh, you want his picture? 10 More.)

(and before anyone judge my silence in the charade, well, when Luz and Stellan married, I decided to drop the farce quietly and let the baby have his real eyes) And now. well, Look at his eyes? I better go check the other kids.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi Vats, Sassi, Koko! You guys all look gorgeous, ideal babies or not! Thanks for adding to this thread.

Vats, it's such a strange situation, because both versions of Mell are exquisite, but I'm totally with you in the obsession for the violet eyes! Also, your first picture also seems like a foreshadowing of Mell's adult look. You're gonna have your hands full with her eventually, I think!

IRL I have very dark hair and very dark eyes, and my husband has lovely pale blue eyes, but of course my genes overwhelmed his, so my daughters have deepest brown eyes, too! I love brown eyes and blonde hair, though, Vats! It definitely is a cool contrast. My real best friend has black hair, pale skin, and shockingly blue eyes. She's so striking!

You know Sassi, I love that you lightened up your own hair a bit and it dovetails beautifully with your baby's new coloring. The two of you do look so sweet together, anyways!

Koko, I looovvvvve your edits that allow us to have the babies together! I've saved each one as a souvenir of my KKH experience. You're the best! Also, Luz and Stellan, both being slightly askew morally, and both adoring your dolls, have never worried much about petty things, like who was the dad of who....blah blah blah. It takes a village, right?

And, perfect timing, I just saw that I had messages waiting: KK:H_Staff wrote to say that they're hard at work on The Changeling Cure. The problem is a priority for them, and they apologized for the trouble. We just have to patient for awhile longer. Yay! So now the problem can just be funny!

So luz, any update on this issue? Have you heard anything? I have a question what does Stellan's Pilar look like?

The two Pilars are identical. Brown eyes all the way, baby!

I feel especially dumb because my Luz game auto-updated, but Stellan's didn't. I wasn't even that crazy about the event's prize items for him, and could've preserved Pilar with violet eyes in his game! But then again, what's the fun in having two jarringly different versions of the same baby for photos and all?

Actually, really, I couldn't resist modeling the new clothes from the update on him... I halfway did this to myself.

thanks Luz. I was just gonna ask anything. I love to be able to say more than I'm sorry.....I have to be honest, I like CStephans's new eyes. That darm screen is so small, I thought he did have green eyes when I adopted him, did a picture, and saw they were brown. Weird thing, when I put the pic in editing, and matched color, the orig eyes blown up are lavender. Normal size .....brownish.

The more I look at his new eyes on the phone, the more I like them. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Personally, I hope I get to keep them.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Jd45313Jd45313 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Sassi wrote: »
    image_zpsfvn4vn0d.jpg

image_zpsl4bt9fcy.jpg

I'm sorry if I missed something but where did you get the dress in your first picture? It's very nice. Was it from an event I missed or is it available to buy?
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    .........! Also, Luz and Stellan, both being slightly askew morally, and both adoring your dolls, have never worried much about petty things, like who was the dad of who....blah blah blah. It takes a village, right?

Does this mean I can post the pictures of the iOS sleepover the three of them had?

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Sassi wrote: »
    image_zpsfvn4vn0d.jpg

image_zpsl4bt9fcy.jpg

I still think she's beautiful. (And it's not just because SamiJ is blonde.) lol

Off topic. It breaks my heart that I cannot see you in the game Sassi. We had so much fun.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi Jd45313, I believe that the dress you like can be bought once you reach one of the upper levels of the game, like level 34 or something? I'm level 30, and I'm sitting on a front porch where the internet signal can load this forum, but not KKH itself, or I'd find the actual details for you! Check your closet though--do you see it as one of those high-level locked items?

Edit: okay, I checked. It is from level 34, and it's most of the way down to the bottom of the closet. I think somebody once said it costs 100 Kstars, though. Sorry about that bad news...

Does this mean I can post the pictures of the iOS sleepover the three of them had?

Ummmmm.

Definitely send me any pics and negatives from that...incident. Yes. Do that.

Also, it's funny that any of your babies might have green eyes, when it's Luz, not Stellan, who has dark skin and green eyes. Stellan's eyes are are a recessive blue/grey. Life is strange, no? The mind boggles.

• Jd45313Jd45313 Registered Users 53 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Hi Jd45313, I believe that the dress you like can be bought once you reach one of the upper levels of the game, like level 34 or something? I'm level 30, and I'm sitting on a front porch where the internet signal can load this forum, but not KKH itself, or I'd find the actual details for you! Check your closet though--do you see it as one of those high-level locked items?

Edit: okay, I checked. It is from level 34, and it's most of the way down to the bottom of the closet. I think somebody once said it costs 100 Kstars, though. Sorry about that bad news...

Thanks Luz. Should take me a while to get there and save up the stars.
    Vats baby Mel is adorable still, but I can see why you would want her to have her Violet eyes back. They make Mel:). Also I have strong love for blue eyes, I am very jealous of people who have blue eyes, I think they are just too pretty.(and tall men with deep voices..don't know why but that always gets me.)

Also I think Elena Rose is beautiful both ways:D

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    It's definitely true that we have very high standards for the KKH babies, especially compared to what we'd expect from one of the Sims games, for example. I even found a certain maligned gremlin baby pretty darn cute.

This makes me remember when I was pregnant for the first time, and dreaded giving birth to some horrific monkey-baby or something! I had vivid nightmares about the delivery and people trying to be positive about my little monster so that I wouldn't be upset. In a more practical sense, I worried about having a child that might be teased and have low self-esteem if it wasn't attractive! It sounds so vapid and terrible a thing to dwell on, but I was having some pretty cold feet about the giant commitment of parenthood, and my fear of a monkey-baby was a metaphor for my feelings of inadequacy in general...

At least there isn't any emotional baggage to go along with these pretend babies' appearances! Hopefully! Unless it was the only thing comforting you about some lost Brad Pitt hair! Oh, beautiful Brad Pitt hair! Why?

Here. This will have to do. A baby with actual Brad Pitt hair.
    image.jpg1_zps6ouyu16z.jpg

Yes we're two obsessed with blue eyes Noona.

I think it's common for mothers want their children to be better versions of themselves to have better chances in life Luz.

And monkeys are adorable don't know why the concern lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Well, you're very kind, Vats. Okay, then it's family picture time for me.

These are my daughters Mina image.jpg2_zpsqko6euxa.jpg

And Lucyimage.jpg1_zps0oislvua.jpg
    Sometimes I feel bad because strangers always stop and say how cute Lucy is, and I hope Mina doesn't notice. It can be so tricky to raise kids.

And to think, I was disparaging Pilar for having lost her violet eyes!

Aw your girls are precious, both are very cute Luz.

Aw Mina and Lucy are very cute!

Yes Lucy is prettier think it has to do with the way she holds the bottle, but you know while one is prettier the other is smarter always work that way.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Love all the pics! I hope you guys get your original babies back, although I do think they are all absolutely precious still. I think the customizable option like you guys were talking about would be a good addition.

Anna Molly was surprisingly not affected. Hmm maybe her eyes look a little more green than teal now but that's all I can see.

Before update:

kOxNK7e.jpg

Today:

MsmzpB0.jpg

Looking closer though...nah she looks the same to me!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!