Don't know if that was written like that intentionally - Apartamenti Milano

EllahEllah Registered Users 31 Posts
5TYZTuy.png

Since I speak Italian very well, I'm not Italian though, I came across this misspell.
Italians use double letters in some words, in this case apartamenti is actually spelled as appartamenti.. There's a double P...

Just thought I'd put that out, maybe somebody else has already said this I don't know, I just felt like sharing a suggestion hoping that someone cares about the actual Italian language :D

Comments

• NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi Ellah!

First off I think it is really cool that you can speak Italian!

In your pic are you saying that the correct way to spell it is as appartamenti? Or is that the wrong way to spell it?
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • EllahEllah Registered Users 31 Posts
    Hi Ellah!

First off I think it is really cool that you can speak Italian!

In your pic are you saying that the correct way to spell it is as appartamenti? Or is that the wrong way to spell it?

Appartamenti is the right way! :)
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Oh ok, well then yeah it might be good to let them know. We don't want them to have any spelling errors:).
    Now that will bug me whenever I see it lol.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • EllahEllah Registered Users 31 Posts
    It bugs me too xD, how do we make them notice this? (noobish forum user here)
  • MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    I feel like there is always typos in this game.