Options

Marriage

Ajasha68Ajasha68 Registered Users 6 Posts
I have a question about the dolls marriage status, can two people be married to the same doll if you both are friends tothe same kkh doll? I know Kim has friends she introduce to you, but like from Facebook and Google are the ones I am talking about.

Comments

• Options
    I have a question about the dolls marriage status, can two people be married to the same doll if you both are friends to the same kkh doll? I know Kim has friends she introduce to you, but like from Facebook and Google are the ones I am talking about.
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    H Ajasha! Yes, everybody's game is a world of its own. So, you can definitely marry somebody who's already married elsewhere. And they will never know what you do unless you tell them about it here. Have fun! Welcome to the forum.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Thank you for clearing that up. I'm android as u no already from Facebook not sure what platform u are playing on.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi Ajasha68 Welcome. As Luz said, if you marry someone in your game it doesn't affect their game. They have no idea of what's happening in your game. Date, work with, marry, divorce whatever you do doesn't affect them in the least.

I took both threads you started and merged them. No worries. You're new. :) Please don't make multiple posts with the same issue. But Most importantly....................

Welcome to the Forum! :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary