Message Center: Drop Notes to Friends Here!

Comments

• SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Luz, sorry about your MIL. lots of prayers your way, hope you and your family can find some relief and hope in this very stressful situation.
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hi Sassi. Thanks for the kind words. It definitely helps to have kind people giving support. I have to be honest-- the poor woman has been sick for so long that the horror of it has become commonplace, and now my biggest worry is trying to comfort my husband. But there really isn't a thing i can do to make a big difference there! I'm really, really glad we have our kids because they keep him laughing despite everything and remembering that there are many parts to his life.

Again, thanks for caring! The distraction of this place <and even its drama> helps right now.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

LuzVarias wrote: »
    Hi Sassi. Thanks for the kind words. It definitely helps to have kind people giving support. I have to be honest-- the poor woman has been sick for so long that the horror of it has become commonplace, and now my biggest worry is trying to comfort my husband. But there really isn't a thing i can do to make a big difference there! I'm really, really glad we have our kids because they keep him laughing despite everything and remembering that there are many Parts to his life.

Again, thanks for caring! The distraction of this place <and even its drama> helps right now.

I feel you. Things are definitely exciting around here. And I can relate with the whole MIL situation too. Mine was sick for a few years before she passed. It was a tough time for everyone.. Esp the hubby. Hope you are a able to support him through this tough time. It's awful losing a parent or watch them suffer. Love to you guys

• hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Thank you yakanatee, everandalwaysemily and Zoyechka (find it funny to call you by your GC name) for sending me gigs :) I never get asked to recommend people for jobs but it's nice getting them - it's a break from super long quests :D

I'm just seeing this post after I just pm'd u saying thanks lol
    Thank you xXLucyXx for all the gifts !!! :)
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    hkaytee wrote: »
    I'm just seeing this post after I just pm'd u saying thanks lol
    Thank you xXLucyXx for all the gifts !!! :)

Thanks chica! :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    While scrolling friend list, I saw some of you guys with new hair and outfit!

Luz, you look awesome in that braided hairstyle! ;) But why didn't you wait til VIP event! Am I the only miser LOL, I will only spend Kstars during VIP events.

Koko and Zoyechka, you 2 look perfect in that new ombre hair, dam I'm tempted! But I'm on strike now lol.

Trevor, you look great in that blue coat! Wonder where it's from?

Alkoholiks, you remind me so much of wolverine! :p

Lucy, I see you already earned the event purse, Congratulations!

Hmm, should I add pics? So you guys know what I'm talking about. But it'll flood so maybe not.
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'd like to say hi to Mrs. Archuletta. I got the referral job just as I was ending a party, and the job is more fun. THanks. It's nice to meet you a little more. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Naimonster wrote: »
    While scrolling friend list, I saw some of you guys with new hair and outfit!

Luz, you look awesome in that braided hairstyle! ;) But why didn't you wait til VIP event! Am I the only miser LOL, I will only spend Kstars during VIP events.

Koko and Zoyechka, you 2 look perfect in that new ombre hair, dam I'm tempted! But I'm on strike now lol.

Trevor, you look great in that blue coat! Wonder where it's from?

Alkoholiks, you remind me so much of wolverine! :p

Lucy, I see you already earned the event purse, Congratulations!

Hmm, should I add pics? So you guys know what I'm talking about. But it'll flood so maybe not.

I wondered about Trevor's coat too! Well done for getting the necklace, and Xan always kills it no matter what her hairstyle is so yep hoarding kstars is the way forward :D
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Hi Sassi. Thanks for the kind words. It definitely helps to have kind people giving support. I have to be honest-- the poor woman has been sick for so long that the horror of it has become commonplace, and now my biggest worry is trying to comfort my husband. But there really isn't a thing i can do to make a big difference there! I'm really, really glad we have our kids because they keep him laughing despite everything and remembering that there are many parts to his life.

My husband lost his Mom and you're so right. You think you're not doing enough for your husband, you want to just wrap up all their pain and fix it. Months later, out of the blue he turned to me and told me how much my loving care meant to him them. I was was kept him together. I said, but I did nothing, and he said "You were there holding my hand, just squeezing my arm for no reason, silly things like handing me tissues and just being there for me. I swear Luz, what you see as nothing, is tremendous comfort to him.

I wish I could hug you. I love your hair like that.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Thanks for the gifts Lucy! I love the dresses:) I'm sucker for dresses:D

Luz, Koko is right the little things that you do for him now, really help to make a difference. I really hope your family enjoys the weekend! I'm cheering for your fam:)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Thanks Noona, Sassi and Koko! I actually got us a babysitter tonight, and took my man out for Korean barbecue and then to see Jurassic World. Yay! He's talking to his mom now on the phone, but I'm hearing him laughing about something, so that feels great. Tonight was a refreshing reprieve from life!

your welcome Luz!

mmhhmm its been a while since I have had good Korean BBQ. I really miss it, I hope you like Jurassic World that movie looks epic!

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Luz I'm so sorry to hear about your family situation. :( I'll be thinking of you. I know there's not much that people behind screens can do but please let me know if you need anything. We love you!

& yes I noticed on another thread Sassi and I are twins! Love it.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Yes we are!!! Loving it.

• evelynethemachineevelynethemachine Registered Users 19 Posts
    Thanks to MissBettyBoop , PolkaDotCafe , gnomequeen16 / rainbow Toshiba / SiaCyrus , Koko , Kate Pilgrim , julliette24 , Loou ~ , MamaFapxo and all the people who I have forgotten , or no longer playing !

I play KKH in July 2014 and without the gifts of all these people , I would not at level 37 , since the gifts really motivate me ! :)

so thanks to all the beautiful People from GC: evelynethemachine and GC: (hilu)

please excuse my bad english ...
    GC: evelynethemachine - Female called Evelyne

Feel free to add me :)
    Thanks for the gifts Lucy! I love the dresses:) I'm sucker for dresses:D

Luz, Koko is right the little things that you do for him now, really help to make a difference. I really hope your family enjoys the weekend! I'm cheering for your fam:)

Thanks Noona you're welcome :) And Luz love holds everyone together x
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Thank you so much evelynthemachine. It means a lot that you remembered, and I really appreciate being included in the note.

I loved gifting - To the newest friends in my friend list in KKH, I apologize for such cheapy gifts lately. I bought a big pack of K stars twice this month IIRC, and can't excuse a third time in my budget. So I have been just using whatever I make in K-cash in the K-jobs. Lol

But I will try to gift everyone, with apologies it isn't like it was before.
    Thank you so much Polka Dot and Kcot, I restarted my game because of a total lack of understanding of how iCloud works - was totally my fault. It was lovely to receive your gifts and I really appreciate it thank you :) x
    Lucy-- did you just restart, meaning you've just lost everything?! Oh no! Going to summon you up in my game...

• PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    You are welcome Lucy. Next time I am in the game I will try to send something else :)
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'm seeing double Lucy! You have a twin somewhere we don't know?

Confess now! Which is the real you!
    PM to add
    You guys I was trying to swap my guy and girl games and subsequently lost my girl game (stupid I know). I can't be sad at all though because I get to restart all my relationships with GC friends that means no romantic contacts and I can work with everyone! Plus all stars I had purchased were automatically refunded which was very good. Plus like I say it was my fault anyways :D I'm not sure how I will appear - oh no Naimonster is there double of me?? :)
    Oh dear Lucy, you're so patient and good-tempered! I don't know how you're doing that!

I tried to find you last night in order to send some test cash gifts <gifting has apparently been working poorly for me lately> but I didn't even see you in my list at all! Then again, I was up too late, and at some point I was completely derailed by finding my perfect twin in Mauve!

I'm going right now to look again!

As an aside, I wanted to name our daughters Lucy, but my husband overruled me. He was suspicious that I was using names from dubious sources, since I'd also suggested the name Mina. Yes, they are both from Dracula, but they're such strong, pretty names! It all worked out okay, anyway.

Edit: I finally found you, thank goodness! I sent a dress and matching shoes as gifts. If they make it to you safely, I'll send more!

Lucy, I sent you some stuff. Let me know if you receive it .. Sorry you lost your game. That happened to me and it was agonising.

AW I am so sorry that you lost your game Lucy! Its no fun. I tried to send you a few things so please let me know when you get them:)

You guys thank you so much! Xxx Luz I love the dress and shoes, and the black off the shoulder one and the tops you sent Noona! PolkaDot thank you so much for the jeans and dresses and shoes and Nai the dresses too I love everything! Sassi I'm really sorry I didn't get yours I hope they weren't expensive - I think you've disappeared out of my game even though we're still friends on GC. Thank you though it's really lovely of you and I wish so much that you were in my game and I could invite you to parties and gigs! Everyone is so kind thanks :) and Luz I laughed about your husband suspecting you're picking names from Dracula that's so funny :D I'm glad you found the right names in the end!
    Zepeng and eselletea (+Helostark) and kcot and Alkoholiks and Zoyechka and evelynethemachine thank you so much! <3
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    You're welcome Lucy! you're such a champ about losing your game, but wow you're making amazing progress! Already an A lister that's awesome!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Lucy -- Add me as a friend and I will send you some gifts too.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Thanks Holly that's lovely of you you don't have to send me anything I requested you anyway because it's always nice adding friends :) And thanks so much eselletea but I feel like it was my fault so I can't complain! But I get to invite you to gigs now which is awesome - before I gifted you so it made you a romantic contact. I'm not sure if you get gifts though I'm sure I saw you say that somewhere - have you ever received any gifts at all on your girl game?