Cannot meet A listers

tiffanymillionstiffanymillions Registered Users 9 Posts
I thought at this point, Winning the game at number one a Lister 3 times with a come back story. in my own game I would be able to meet multiple a listers, at level 30 number one in my game I am not able to meet in a lister why is this? Also I adopted a child that I do not want anymore because I want my own child and I want to marry and a Lister. Now I'm stuck with a baby that does not grow and looks nothing like me. I think I have almost 6 houses full of furniture almost a millionaire and I cannot change anything. I have a private plane multiple vehicles. I find this to be slightly unfair. I need answers. I am seeing A LISTERS but they do not speak.

Comments

• NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi Tiffanymillions!

The game generates Random NPC's, so you will always meet different NPC's each time you go to a bar or restaurant. For me in my game I have noticed that the higher I move up in ranking the less I meet A list NPC players. So this might be true for you as well. With persistence you will get to meet some. Some common places that I find them at are Oak, and in Vegas, Dubai, and in Milan, but it might be different for your game. If you add friends from here on the forums then you are more likely to meet A listers, and you will get a good chunk of xp points when you say hi to them.:D

You are still able to get married in the game, but you won't be able to have another child, because the game currently allows us to have 1 child.

I hope this helps
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • tiffanymillionstiffanymillions Registered Users 9 Posts
    Yes thank you but I wasn't specific,
    I am seeing A listers and they don't speak. I am number 1 for the 3rd time, I am a millionaire with multiple Holmes.

Hi Tiffanymillions!

The game generates Random NPC's, so you will always meet different NPC's each time you go to a bar or restaurant. For me in my game I have noticed that the higher I move up in ranking the less I meet A list NPC players. So this might be true for you as well. With persistence you will get to meet some. Some common places that I find them at are Oak, and in Vegas, Dubai, and in Milan, but it might be different for your game. If you add friends from here on the forums then you are more likely to meet A listers, and you will get a good
    I thought at this point, Winning the game at number one a Lister 3 times with a come back story. in my own game I would be able to meet multiple a listers, at level 30 number one in my game I am not able to meet in a lister why is this? Also I adopted a child that I do not want anymore because I want my own child and I want to marry and a Lister. Now I'm stuck with a baby that does not grow and looks nothing like me. I think I have almost 6 houses full of furniture almost a millionaire and I cannot change anything. I have a private plane multiple vehicles. I find this to be slightly unfair. I need answers. I am seeing A LISTERS but they do not speak.
    Hi Tiffanymillions!

I see that I didn't quite answer your other question?
    Ok 1) What device are you playing on?
    2) You are not see the white speech bubble next to their face?
    3) When exactly did you notice this problem before or after the 3.0 and 3.1.1 update?

Also Because you have a previous thread opened, concerning your problem, you do not have to open up another thread.:D

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    this has been the case since I started playing Kim Kardashian Hollywood, I am playing on a iPhone plus with a 4G network and full Wi-Fi connection. I meet b listers and below that's it. No bubble next to the a listers.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Are you saying in your 3 trips up to the A list you have never seen. That is very strange. I have an alternate suggestion if you like.
    You can play with forum friends through Game Center. Many of us have our Game Center ID in our signature. That's means it's ok to add them. Lots of A and B listers. :)

Or are you specifically looking for NPCs, computer generated people? If in 3 trips to the A list, you've never had a B or A lister to talk to, you should submit a ticket to customer cate. Just like Noona said.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, I am not a good tech expert but I do have a few questions.

1) Have you sent in a ticket to Customer Care?
    2) Do you have any screen shots of this?
    3) How do you know if they are A lister if you are unable to click on their speech bubble? When ever you click on a speech bubble it shows what ranking they are, so if you can't click on it then how do you know what ranking they are exactly?

Having screen shots will help for me to see exactly what it looks like for you when you go to meet them.
    Also sending in a ticket may help you to get in touch with one of Glu's tech's so they can assist you with your problem better.:)

Hi. I merged both threads, the 2ns duplicated the first. It's ok though, you're new and didn't know I have to clean up duplicate threads and posts and things. Welcome to the forum. Personally, NPCs are a pain. you get a little experience points but what is that like a grain of sand. Have you ever slipped with your finger and accidentally paid on 5Stars. For what? Standing on a dance floor? lol. But if you want Alist NPCs Speech bubbles, well then, we'll try and get it for you.

You're in good hands. Between Noona and Customer Care, you'll see bubbles in no time. Unless you just can't And then you'll have to play with us. ;)

ETA: And I'm sorry you're going through this. Please relax. and can you answer about why you want the NPCs? I can't remember the last time I saw An ALister NPC.

How do you know they are A list NPCs if they aren't speaking to you? This might be a bigger help in trying to help you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Honestly, you can delete the thread altogether. I feel as though I cannot get help here, I have sent messages to technical support and now I'm honestly tired. I feel as though I cannot get help here, I have sent messages to technical support and now I'm posting threads on the website. I know that the people that are not talking to me are a listers because on the game you can see people that are a listers, however the A-Listers in my current game do not have a Conversation bubble. But sometimes I do see a listers although they have no conversation bubble. I hope this makes sense because if it doesn't I'm probably just going to give up .
    Ok, I'm really sorry tiffanymillions. I'm trying to understand and offer some help. If you have speech bubbles from other characters in the game, let's say D and C listers, then it's not a case of no speech bubbles. I think I'm understanding. You have contacts in the game, yet you go into a club....you see them standing by the bar, but they won't speak to you. That just happens to all of us. It's a case of the game putting 'people we know' along with people we don't know in the club for atmosphere. The game has other things for you to do, and you just can't talk to your friends. Instead, the game wants you to either meet for the first time, or "Chat or Charm" people who are NOT A listers.

If this is the situation, tell me and we'll take it from there. If that is NOT the situation, give it one more try.

Unfortunately, if it is the situation I outlined, it is just gameplay I'm afraid. I've done the comeback twice, and I'm not running into that many NPCs who are A list. But I am constantly going into places and it has 2 low level people with either Charm or Chat because they're in my contacts already, or they are trying to get me to guess their name and add them.

I'm sorry you're frustrated. we are trying to help here. Don't give up yet. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Okay, I have had some time to think. I meet e, d, c, b, listers frequently but as far as a listers, never. The top stars list show pictures of characters and their ranking. I frequently browse this list. So when I see these a listers from top stars in different restaurants they never have conversation bubbles. I'm on level 31, could this be why?
  • EllahEllah Registered Users 31 Posts
    Frankly, you wanna know why no A-lister wants to talk?
    Cause they're some snob looking mofos and full of theirselves! I twice encountered some a-listers and they basically said "I have better things to do right now, get out of my face" and to add them in my contacts I would have to spend 120 K stars to charm them.... when I was already 2 times first in the top stars list and they were barely in the top 100... Like... what's up with that attitude? I would understand if they were Beyoncé or something but ..... Idk...
    Hi Tiffanymillions,

I think Koko, could be right and it maybe the way the game is acting, I am glad to hear that you have contacted Tech and Customer Care, so hopefully they will be able to assist you the best way.

Meanwhile why don't you hangout with everyone in the General Discussion area, we have lots of fun there and it could help to cheer you up:D

Ellah wrote: »
    Frankly, you wanna know why no A-lister wants to talk?
    Cause they're some snob looking mofos and full of theirselves! I twice encountered some a-listers and they basically said "I have better things to do right now, get out of my face" and to add them in my contacts I would have to spend 120 K stars to charm them.... when I was already 2 times first in the top stars list and they were barely in the top 100... Like... what's up with that attitude? I would understand if they were Beyoncé or something but ..... Idk...

I think the problem with them is that they're NPC and frankly quite jealz that they aren't controlled by real people, and wish they could be the 'lucky live' people in the game.
    Seriously, think of them as little bumps in the game, little game detractors evident in every game. It's an obstacle. You never know when you tap a stranger's chat bubble if it will be a contact to add, or a ridiculous request for stars and a put down. It's like a Zonk in Let's Make a Deal. - not what you wanted.

Please come back and tell us what Customer Care says. My money says it's just computer generated gameplay.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    2 weeks ago when I contacted technical support they told they were forwarding this to Advanced tech support whomever they contacted has never contacted me within the last 2 weeks or so. I don't think they want to fix it, or care to fix it.
    then all you can do at this point is to wait and play around it. If you would feel better, why not contact them again asking if the Advanced tech support has an update on your situation. If you sent the ticket through the game, it should be easy enough to hit them

You don't have to answer this, but I've asked a few times about playing with Alister people controlled games. When you're playing with people, and you enter a club, you pretty much look around for your friends, and then just casually check out what the stranger chat bubbles have to say. You could do that till the Advanced Technical Support personnel get back to you.

To Be Honest, right now all the Advanced Technical Support is most likely working on the glitches from the update. So, please be patient while Glu tries to address your issue. I'm sorry this is happening, upside is, you're still able to play while they asses your issure. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary