Options

PC players doesn't have Khloe s birthday update!!!

oannamioanaoannamioana Registered Users 1 Posts
PC players doesn't have Khloe s birthday update!!! Why???:mad:

Comments

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi Oannamioana!
    Welcome to the forum.

When you say PC players do you mean FB? Or MAC OSX?

FB and MAC users update at different times from the mobile users. Unfortunately at this time there is not much support that Glu can give to FB users.

I am really sorry about that.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    And unfortunately, due to the Urgent issues in the iOS and Android platforms, the other platforms are slightly delayed. Please be patient while the team fixes the problems, and know they will roll out the Facebook update as soon as possible.

On behalf of Glu, they apologize for the delay and ask for your continued patience while they work on the situation.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    My game on Facebook hasn't updated at all for the San Francisco new events and people, did manage to do Chloe's event and lost 10 k stars cant remember how but i aint fussed, however i didn't get the event stars so couldn't win the outfit :(
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    As I said, unfortunately, due to the Urgent issues in the iOS and Android platforms, the other platforms are slightly delayed. Please be patient while the team fixes the problems, and know they will roll out the Facebook update as soon as possible.

On behalf of Glu, they apologize for the delay and ask for your continued patience while they work on the situation.

If you lost stars, feel free to contact customer care through the help section on your game. And, I'm sorry Facebook is still not updated yet.

0250.png
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary