Options

Should I Wait?

anajia.owensanajia.owens Registered Users 29 Posts
Okay so I have a problem and its really making me frustrated.. I can't seem to get check marks when I go to places on my missions.. It asked for me to meet kim at Panino and its locked.. both missions are locked both places I need to go are locked.. Should I wait for an update??:confused:
Add me on Game Center KKH : Ajaaay'

Comments

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Okay so I have a problem and its really making me frustrated.. I can't seem to get check marks when I go to places on my missions.. It asked for me to meet kim at Panino and its locked.. both missions are locked both places I need to go are locked.. Should I wait for an update??:confused:

Hi Anajia.owens!

What storyline is it with? Also does it have a timer next to it?
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    It's when you first start in the game... I dont know if that helps. I just started over. No there is no timer next to it. I could post a picture of it if you need to see it.
  • Options
    Hi! Ok I think I know what you are talking about.

Try going to Kim's Mansion, the quest should assign you to go there. Have you met the Paparazzi yet? Make sure you talk to them and then it will direct you to her house.

You can post a screenshot, it might help.

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    I just looked and it says i cant put attachments .. Uhm you could try clicking on this link to see the picture. http://tinypic.com/r/omjk5/8
  • Options
    Hi! Ok I think I know what you are talking about.

Try going to Kim's Mansion, the quest should assign you to go there. Have you met the Paparazzi yet? Make sure you talk to them and then it will direct you to her house.

You can post a screenshot, it might help.

Everything is locked for me expect my home. Which is the problem. Lol
  • Options
    Hm, ok I am not familiar with this one. Did you try to complete the second quest listed?

• Options
    Hm, ok I am not familiar with this one. Did you try to complete the second quest listed?

Yes. Its locked too.:(
  • Options
    Ok what I would do is fill out a customer care ticket, so they can also try and help you.
    Please be aware that due to other important issues with the game, they may not respond right away.

Have you completed any other gigs in the storyline?

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi anajia. Hang on before submitting the Customer Care ticket for a bit? Can you tell me what platform you're playing on? Are you playing on Facebook? If so, the Facebook game is the least stable of the platforms, and no individual support is available at this time. If it's iOS or Android, pleae post more info, so someone can try and help you.

Very sorry this is happening.
    0250.png
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I am playing on my Iphone ios 7.
  • Options
    Yes I completed the photoshoot when it asked me for my name and gave kim a dress at so chic. That is as far as I've gotten.
  • Options
    ok, try this, go to her Mansion in Beverly hills next to Panino. See if she's waiting for you there. The game has been giving off some wonky locations lately. I got a MUSE in Miami. Muse is in NYC, Soho. So it's all over.

But, early on, I remember going to her mansion.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Lol its locked.. She's not there.
  • Options
    Here's the order I recall: Game starts you're downtown, working in the shop. Kim meets you, you give her the dress, I think she arranges for you to have headshots done. And she invites you somewhere, then you check your closet and she's given you an outfit. The photo shoot comes after you get kim the dress at So Chic. Has the order changed?

You said you restarted. Was it the same issue that made you restart? If that's the case then I'd make a list, (I'd check youtube for one of the videoes of the beginning of the game.) You can see where your game changes, and then send the details in your ticket to Customer Care. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't another Facebook glitch before you wrote to them. The other alternative, is to travel all around, and find if there is a place that thinks you're supposed to be there. (Remember I mentioned wonky locations?) It might not be that, but it's worth a chance, Hope we helped a bit, I'm very sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes it was the same issue that made me restart. Thank you for all your help I appreciate it. I will check on YouTube and re-track. I've also sent in a ticket and I have to wait within 5 days for them to contact me.
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    go to your apartment and change clothes
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    I dont think that will help. My issue is resolved. Thanks anyway..