Options

When will I get to meet Jen atkin and Mario dedivanovic

KkhfanKkhfan Registered Users 1 Posts
I'm level 24 and I finished the two quests with nene leakes and what about andré Leon talley it's been like two months and still didn't meet him!

Comments

• Options
    Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    You meet Jen and Mario at the end of the west coast story quest, and about andré, some quests just come randomly so once you have other quests complete you'll get it:) I recently got old quests from February so it all comes randomly.
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Kkhfan wrote: »
    I'm level 24 and I finished the two quests with nene leakes and what about andré Leon talley it's been like two months and still didn't meet him!

I met Mario and Jen in Kim's mansion after the West Coast Story gigs
    iOS
  • Options
    nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    It really depends on the order in which you do the quests.
    Usually, with each new update, you get introduced to the new characters right away, but sometimes you have to finish specific quests to advance further into the storyline.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Options
    evelynethemachineevelynethemachine Registered Users 19 Posts
    SPOILER!!!

I got new hair from Jen atkin after the starstyle gig at muse!!! 😀And they look really bad! 😞
    sorry I'm to dump to post a pic :)
    GC: evelynethemachine - Female called Evelyne

Feel free to add me :)
  • Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I was looking forward to meeting Jen just for the hair - even if a lot of people think it is ugly, new is ALWAYS great in my book - but I have just finished the Nene "West Coast Story" storyline and have not been called for any new quests! I was expecting Simon to ask me to meet him in his office and at least get the Jen storyline set into motion, but nope... nada. I hope I hear something soon and this isn't another glitch!!
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Why, I love Jen's hairstyle! Well, at the very least my doll is rocking it ^^

11355141_814364572019265_681865837_n.jpg
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Thank you sooooooooo much for posting it on a dark skinned doll! I haven't triggered the Style Showdown yet and was so curious about it on my girl! You doll looks great! I want it.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I finished the WCS a few days ago and I haven't gotten a call to meet them either. I hope it will once I finish a few other storylines.

Chanrin your doll looks so dope! That's the best Ive seen that style rocked 👍

I was looking forward to meeting Jen just for the hair - even if a lot of people think it is ugly, new is ALWAYS great in my book - but I have just finished the Nene "West Coast Story" storyline and have not been called for any new quests! I was expecting Simon to ask me to meet him in his office and at least get the Jen storyline set into motion, but nope... nada. I hope I hear something soon and this isn't another glitch!!
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Thank you sooooooooo much for posting it on a dark skinned doll! I haven't triggered the Style Showdown yet and was so curious about it on my girl! You doll looks great! I want it.

Haha you're welcome, I'm a sucker for curls. Tbh I was a little dubious too at first but it grew on me after I changed clothes so I guess it also depends of the syle you're wearing ^^
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    I finished the WCS a few days ago and I haven't gotten a call to meet them either. I hope it will once I finish a few other storylines.

Chanrin your doll looks so dope! That's the best Ive seen that style rocked ��

Thanks! As fore the Jen & Mario quest I'm pretty sure I've got it at the same time than the WCS quest (that I'm still wrapping up), so I hope for you guys it's not a glitch -_-
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    To be honest I think it looks better on a darker doll, maybe I'll wear it now! It looked so out of place on some dolls. I dunno.
  • Options
    MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    I never had the quests:) I completed 6 quests after the nene gigs for west coast and nobody introduced me to jen atkin and mario:)
    Should I wait a lot in the story line?
  • Options
    MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    Same thing happened to me, but I'm pretty sure it'll pop up sometime? Sometimes it could be a glitch. However I'm not a expert on this. Gigs are weird and hard to predict.
  • Options
    mrsarchuleta89mrsarchuleta89 Registered Users 81 Posts
    I finished WCS too and nothing :( no jen or calls...then again I just recently got the Andre quest and got him in my vip section. I still haven't gotten the Japan photobooth though that I know is related to some sort of Japan update quest! I want ma free hurrrr :(
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    You will get it. I felt the same way a week ago. Then suddenly, one game got Hair and Makeup, then the next started it, and I'm sure my 3rd will get it shortly. It's coming. Give it more time. Free hair is worth waiting for. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary