New hairstyle?!

SayuSayu Registered Users 90 Posts
So.. I saw this hairstyle on someone when I invited her to my party. I haven't seen this hairstyle before o-o'
Does anyone know where's the hair from? An event..or is it new?
Screenshot_2015-07-02-21-14-49_zpsiu8k0h7l.png
Prev1

Comments

• NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    It's part of the Jen Atkins quest, when you add her and Mario as VIP's. It just came with this new update:)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    I'm not a huge fan of this hairstyle tho lol. Kinda like 80's ..
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • SayuSayu Registered Users 90 Posts
    It's part of the Jen Atkins quest, when you add her and Mario as VIP's. It just came with this new update:)

Oh, I see! Thank you for letting me know! ^^
  • MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    Sassi wrote: »
    I'm not a huge fan of this hairstyle tho lol. Kinda like 80's ..

Same, I wanted curly hair and they brought some. I can't complain too much.
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    I wish they add that hair without the big hat. The long wavy ones..
    Wouldn't mind more waves and curls too.
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    Do you know when we get to that quest? I did the update and I'm at level 33.
    TIA
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I don't love that style either BUT I'm excited to have more hairstyles an I'm sure I will use it. I really love a couple of the new styles that came out with the last update.

My favorite hair is the wavy one with the white hair tie. I wish they would make something like it without the white tie.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • evelynethemachineevelynethemachine Registered Users 19 Posts
    I'm at level 38 and I got that not wonderful hairs after the gig at muse with Jen Atkin...I should be happy but that hair...omg that hair 😱😳😒

I'm to dump to post a pic but if we are friends you can see it now in the game :)
    GC: evelynethemachine - Female called Evelyne

Feel free to add me :)
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    Do you know when we get to that quest? I did the update and I'm at level 33.
    TIA

after the gigs with NeNe you'll get a call about a style series
    no i don't have any chill
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I love new hair, and on the chance that this hair looks good on my doll, I tried to catch up on plot lines because I stopped getting more from this update after I unlocked Nene as a VIP and completed the West Coast Story. I've caught up on a bunch of things I heard people talking about, so that's cool, but I still haven't seen the Style Showdown story. Wah. At least the hair isn't long flowing ripples, like a mermaid, but rather a look that may be 80s retro!

If it were slightly different, like this, I'd be pretty bummed.
    image.jpg1_zpsmqczyhez.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• JasminaJasmina Registered Users 46 Posts
    Meh, it's very average IMO. I doubt I'll be using it. Reminds me of my Auntie's perm from the early 2000's.
    GC Name ~ Jasminadee
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i just got the style event yesterday and i was caught up on that game. it's weird tho they gave the guys the same hair lmfao
    no i don't have any chill
    What!?! That's incredible! Oh god, I must have that for Stellan-- it's comedy gold! Pleeeeeeeeeeeease post SAM in that someday, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

Then again, a brother with a perm deserves to get burned, I suppose.

• xoxohunnibunnixoxohunnibunni Registered Users 84 Posts
    Yep, definitely not digging that hairdo. It's nice to have the wavy hairstyles but that's a little excessive lol.
    Level 32
    #2 spot
    #2nd comeback
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I love new hair, and on the chance that this hair looks good on my doll, I tried to catch up on plot lines because I stopped getting more from this update after I unlocked Nene as a VIP and completed the West Coast Story. I've caught up on a bunch of things I heard people talking about, so that's cool, but I still haven't seen the Style Showdown story. Wah. At least the hair isn't long flowing ripples, like a mermaid, but rather a look that may be 80s retro!

If it were slightly different, like this, I'd be pretty bummed.
    image.jpg1_zpsmqczyhez.jpg

Luz is right - LOVE LOVE LOVE this hair. I wish glu would create something similar.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Seconded - Alkoholiks we need to see the hair

Edit: Oh wow you're wearing it! :D
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    That's kinda weird... I'm not sure how I feel about this hairstyle on anyone.
    Oh man, I saw the Brad Pitt hair on Jedi, and some shorter wavy hair on SAM, but I think I missed seeing the actual perm on them. Wah! They look hot currently.

We took our girls to a giant sprinkler park, which was awesomely fun, but I missed the man perm... Life can be so hard sometimes.

The more I see the new curly shoulder length hairdo the more I think "why?"
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    You know it's kinda making me think of Bette from The L Word and I'm sorta into it :')
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I'm curious about something that is somewhat related to this gig. Does it really matter if you pay K-Stars so Jen and Mario reveal their beauty secrets or not? Because I didn't pay the stars and I'm not entirely sure if it has any impact on my fans after completing the gigs or if it grants me the hair [or do you get the hair regardless of paying the stars?]. I mean it was 20 stars and... y'know... eh... not really into paying that much.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • missymolokomissymoloko Registered Users 62 Posts
    I'm curious about something that is somewhat related to this gig. Does it really matter if you pay K-Stars so Jen and Mario reveal their beauty secrets or not? Because I didn't pay the stars and I'm not entirely sure if it has any impact on my fans after completing the gigs or if it grants me the hair [or do you get the hair regardless of paying the stars?]. I mean it was 20 stars and... y'know... eh... not really into paying that much.

Wondering the same
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I paid the stars for both Jen and Mario. It filled up approximately 2 stars worth on my event meter each time so I didn't have to use as much energy each time.
    iOS
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I'd rather spend to much energy than 20 kstars, I'm glad I did not spend them ^^
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Is your hair on a bad day?

WbZaSSJ.jpg?1

We have the solution to your problem!

IwYGVDg.jpg?1

We present you the revolutionary Millennium 3000!

Able to tame even the most unruly hair and still provide a modern and hydrated look!

PGzDj6Y.jpg?1FUqmw4A.jpg?1

And for only 280 additional k-stars, you have a chance* to get an amazing hair inspired by Brad Pitt!

HrbCkOE.jpg?2

Call us now and get this amazing product!

*Offer subject to your luck stupid!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Haha this is genius ^^
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks Chanrin!

It's nice to be able to play a little bit again the forum has been in a very heavy mood lately due so many issues with the game.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    That was hilarious Vats! Thanks for creating something fun and funny!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    On a random side note; what about this hair? The doll on the left is a GC player I just added as a friend and I freakin love her hair. i want it! Lol

25a19nk.jpg
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Natchula that hair is from the Christmas event! I don't have it because I started playing in January but I hope one day they'll add it to the wardrobe because everyone wants it!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!