Options

Spouse house

imspecial400imspecial400 Registered Users 3 Posts
So apparently the house on the end of the calabasas street is you ur spouses house only if they are on the a list. My husband ( on the game) is a pro baseball player and you're telling me he can only afford the apartment by lax? And there is like no way to get him raised on the list. How crazy...

Comments

• Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    What's really crazy is how the pro baller NEVER pays for dates! Lol. Sadly, this guy's ranking will remain the same, but on the bright side, he is really sweet and hardly ever (actually never) complains about what outfit you're wearing while you are buying him expensive drinks and exquisite desserts.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    huh! I'd always wondered what that area in calabasas was. if I wasn't married already I'd date one of the A-listers I'd flirted with before until we were close enough for his place to be unlocked. Hopefully someone posts pictures!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I've dated an A list pop star who owns the house in Calabasas
    PM to add
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I don't know if this is a j3rk move to post this spoiler, so if anyone asks, I'll remove it. But here's the Calabasas spouse house. Nice, but no huge deal. It's just the single room, with none of the cheesy black light posters I imagined Stellan might have...
    image.jpg1_zpsx7soyodu.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    JasminaJasmina Registered Users 46 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I don't know if this is a j3rk move to post this spoiler, so if anyone asks, I'll remove it. But here's the Calabasas spouse house. Nice, but no huge deal. It's just the single room, with none of the cheesy black light posters I imagined Stellan might have...
    image.jpg1_zpsx7soyodu.jpg

Dang, he is cute!

My husband in game cost me an absolute bomb in kstars. He snubbed me and I wasn't having it, plus I love me a bearded man haha!
    GC Name ~ Jasminadee
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Thanks! He's cost me an absolute bomb in Kstars too, to put it mildly! I've tried beards on him, but it doesn't seem quite right. Maybe I'll try again-- I love beards on Frederick Gatsby, Vats' Bort, and SAMCRO.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19