Options

Removing someone from Game Centre

andream1985andream1985 Registered Users 23 Posts
If I remove someone from Game Center please tell me she comes off my friends list? She was taking pictures and flooding my Facebook. She was also writing messages in the speech bubble dedicated to me. Plus I want to reach number one and she's making that impossible. Thank you! I also need some gifts that were there when I had to restart my game in March. Can you help? My GC is Andrea.Maria85 Thank you! :)

Comments

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi Andream1985!
    Welcome to the forum!

Once deleting a contact from GC it will take some time before they are fully removed from KK:H.
    You can find friends in the Gifting section of this forum.

I hope this helps
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    xoxohunnibunnixoxohunnibunni Registered Users 84 Posts
    If I remove someone from Game Center please tell me she comes off my friends list? She was taking pictures and flooding my Facebook. She was also writing messages in the speech bubble dedicated to me. Plus I want to reach number one and she's making that impossible. Thank you! I also need some gifts that were there when I had to restart my game in March. Can you help? My GC is Andrea.Maria85 Thank you! :)

I deleted someone from my GC a good six months ago (maybe more) and she's still in my game...it doesn't happen as quickly as we all hoped, sadly.
    Level 32
    #2 spot
    #2nd comeback