Options

Facebook and Phone aren'tsyncing

JuicyJ190JuicyJ190 Registered Users 2 Posts
I just downloaded the game onto my phone however the app isn't syncing with facebook. This means I have to start from the beginning instead of where I am when I play on my laptop.Any suggestions?:confused::confused:

Comments

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi JuicyJ190!
    Welcome to the forum.

Ok so do you have two separate games? Like one on your phone and on your laptop Facebook in an internet web browser?
    When you say that Facebook is not syncing with your phone do you mean you cannot get your Facebook contacts to appear in game?

I hope I can help.:)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    JuicyJ190JuicyJ190 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yes I have the game on my phone as well and usually when you play a Facebook game on your phone e it automatically syncs so that you won't have to start from the beginning. When I login on my phone it's making me start over instead of where I am on Facebook.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. In this game, you cannot mix platforms. A game on Facebook can only be played on Facebook, and and iOS (iPhone, iPad) can't play any other platforms. Nor can Android. Each game will have to stay seperate. Sorry if this is inconvenient. But it's fun to have double games going.

Sorry we don't have better news.

But welcome to the forum. You can find plenty of people here to play with on your phone game. If we can help with anything else, just holler.

Nice to meet you.
    :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    EllahEllah Registered Users 31 Posts
    A game on Facebook can only be played on Facebook, and and iOS (iPhone, iPad) can't play any other platforms. Nor can Android. Each game will have to stay seperate. Sorry if this is inconvenient.

That's not entirely true. Candy crush saga can be synced up....
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Ellah wrote: »

While it could be true for Candy Crush.
    I think Koko, is more so trying to say that for KKH syncing between Facebook and any other mobile device is not possible at this time.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Ellah wrote: »

When I reference a game, it's KK:H. What another game does is irrelevant in this situation. I'm assuming when Juicy said they couldn't sync their game, they were talking about KimKardashian Hollywood. But thanks for the info. I'll include it in future responses. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    EllahEllah Registered Users 31 Posts
    Well there's a difference between saying "a game" and "the game"... Hence I said "it's not entirely true"...
  • Options
    Please stop splitting hairs. No one came here asking for help with Candy Crush.

Closing this now.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.