Options

About to buy a new house/condo etc... Which one should I buy? Opinions please!!!

TaddyXCTaddyXC Registered Users 47 Posts
Places I am considering to buy(only ones with pets):
Tokyo :cause it's beautiful and the Akita looks cute
Calabasas: does anyone know how many Kstars the dog there costs? Also I heard it's the best house to throw parties in for bang for your buck!
Florence: how much does the Yorkshire terrier there cost?
Milan: does it come with a pet? If so how many K stars?

Would love to buy in the Hamptons as the dog there is only 30 k stars but don't have enough $$$

has anyone bought in Sanfransisco yet? Does it come with a pet?

Where do you have houses? Only places with pets?Or does that matter to you?
I own ones in:
Malibu, two apartments in L.A, Miami, Paris, London and Punta Minta(even though it doesn't come with a pet, I bought it early to gain fans)

Comments

• Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    I used to really like Calabasas for throwing parties. However, now that GLU has made it more difficult to finish parties, I don't know if it is the most cost effective choice anymore.

I own the same other houses as you, so I can't answer for the other locations.

Edit: Just checked the Calabasas dog is 40 K-stars.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Go for Calabasas. It has an adorable dog for 50 k stars and it's the best for parties. Not that parties are easy anymore. Anywhooo I personally like the Milan apartment. It's pretty awesome and it has a dog too. Don't remember what it costs tho.
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I don't remember prices.... But I do know the pets and perks.

I think the Tokyo home is gorgeous and that dog gives energy plus the most gold coins.

Calabasas is a great house to own because it's the only dog who gives you two energies plus it's the best for parties. Although glu now charges more energy for parties, this is still the best house for them because you can invite the most guests = 7. I have small talk with all 7, leave for 2 hours, return and have small talk with 5 of them for every 3 hour party.

Florence = the yorkie is adorable
    Milan = it's a white French bulldog
    San Fransisco = a pet pig (I think it was 60 K stars)

I think the only two homes without pets are the house in Mexico and the loft in TriBeCa.

Good luck!
    Holly
    TaddyXC wrote: »
    Places I am considering to buy(only ones with pets):
    Tokyo :cause it's beautiful and the Akita looks cute
    Calabasas: does anyone know how many Kstars the dog there costs? Also I heard it's the best house to throw parties in for bang for your buck!
    Florence: how much does the Yorkshire terrier there cost?
    Milan: does it come with a pet? If so how many K stars?

I think the only 2 homes without pet options are the house in Mexico and the loft in TriBeCa.

Good luck!
    Holly

Would love to buy in the Hamptons as the dog there is only 30 k stars but don't have enough $$$

has anyone bought in Sanfransisco yet? Does it come with a pet?

Where do you have houses? Only places with pets?Or does that matter to you?
    I own ones in:
    Malibu, two apartments in L.A, Miami, Paris, London and Punta Minta(even though it doesn't come with a pet, I bought it early to gain fans)
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Holly, there are other pets that give out two energy bolts. The koala in Sydney, the Dubai lion cub, Tokyo, SFO, Milan, Florence, hamptons, Malibu all those dogs give out two energy bolts.
    Only the ones at Miami, Hollywood and downtown LA give one energy.

• Options
    Sassi wrote: »
    Holly, there are other pets that give out two energy bolts. The koala in Sydney, the Dubai lion cub, Tokyo, SFO, Milan, Florence, hamptons, Malibu all those dogs give out two energy bolts.
    Only the ones at Miami, Hollywood and downtown LA give one energy.

That's interesting because I only get 2 from the Calabasas dog. I play on the iPad mini. Which platform do you use?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    I play on iPhone 6

• Options
    Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    The dog in Milan is 50 kstars but a lot of the furniture in the house costs kstars so my Milan apartment is pretty empty��
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• Options
    nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I really don't buy houses except for parties or if I truly like the place. The places I own are:
    The condo they give you at the beginning.
    Calabasas.
    London.
    Malibu.
    Miami.
    New York.

I don't own any other houses/apartments because I am not really into that. Plus I'm broke all the time so it's not like I could afford them even if I wanted to lmao. The best place to buy, even with all the changes, is still Calabasas.It's where you can finish parties relatively faster.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Options
    I really don't buy houses except for parties or if I truly like the place. The places I own are:
    The condo they give you at the beginning.
    Calabasas.
    London.
    Malibu.
    Miami.
    New York.

I don't own any other houses/apartments because I am not really into that. Plus I'm broke all the time so it's not like I could afford them even if I wanted to lmao. The best place to buy, even with all the changes, is still Calabasas.It's where you can finish parties relatively faster.

Why would you delete your GC friends in order to do a Comeback? Very curious!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Why would you delete your GC friends in order to do a Comeback? Very curious!

it goes faster that way. you only have to contend with npcs not real life people who probably are ranked very high and have maxed fans.

it's cheap but smart
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    it goes faster that way. you only have to contend with npcs not real life people who probably are ranked very high and have maxed fans.

it's cheap but smart

Very true! How do you remove friends? I once tried to remove a GC friend who doesn't seem to play anymore but the Doll is still in my KKH game.

Thanks!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Very true! How do you remove friends? I once tried to remove a GC friend who doesn't seem to play anymore but the Doll is still in my KKH game.

Thanks!
    Because it took me months to reach #1 on my first comeback, and back then I wasn't playing with anybody. And I mean, A LOT of time, 3 days after the update with the comebacks was introduced, I went for it, and I am still trying to reach #1.

When I did finally reach #1 it lasted like, 2 days because I discovered these forums and added my first friend, and I didn't know that your GC friends get added to your in-game top stars list and that you have to compete with them for the #1 spot.
    She had a difference of over 100mil fans compared to me, which made me go lower in the rank and didn't give me the chance of doing the second comeback, obviously as I got more fans, so did she, but she got way more and way, WAY faster, which made it even harder to top.

I have deleted everyone yet today I was ranked #5, and all the characters before me were NPC's, so you can imagine that with or without friends, I'm still struggling [obviously with friends the struggle would be even more real and then I'd forget about comebacks altogether].

I'm relatively far behind into the storyline and I play slowly, so having friends added, while fun, would take me months to be #1 in my own game.
    Right now I'm #3 and it's all NPC's, so I think it will take me a couple weeks to reach #1 again. So yeah. It isn't really personal or anything, but I would really like to do all comebacks [depending on how fast the second comeback is. If it's slower than the first one I'm giving up], and then when I do, I really won't care about the ranking and add friends again.

Also the friends you remove from GC do eventually disappear from your list, but it'll take a while.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I just deleted a lot of GC friends too. I plan on adding them back when I start my second comeback, but in order to START that comeback quest I really needed a lot of people deleted. With them gone I will only need 256M followers to be #1 (I'm currently #5 with 251.9M). I deleted them a few days ago and so far all but one have been removed from my game. I'm a bit concerned though because that person who is #1 no longer comes up with a name in my game. I'm scared they've been 'half-deleted' but will still appear in my friends list, because they are at 460M and it's ridiculous that I should need an extra 200M+ followers to start my comeback just because of them!
  • Options
    The #1 person on my friends list is also at 460+ million. I beat her to start my first comeback but she's added about 60 million since then. I've worked my way up to #9 as I work on the fashion icon comeback; however, It's disheartening to be at 238 million and need to almost double that to be #1.

I enjoy seeing KKH dolls from people I'm getting to know here in the forum but I'm going to think hard about deleting a couple of players that are over 200 million fans ahead of me. The top person has all three + signs so there's no hope of her dropping down to start another comeback.

Thanks for the advice!
    I just deleted a lot of GC friends too. I plan on adding them back when I start my second comeback, but in order to START that comeback quest I really needed a lot of people deleted. With them gone I will only need 256M followers to be #1 (I'm currently #5 with 251.9M). I deleted them a few days ago and so far all but one have been removed from my game. I'm a bit concerned though because that person who is #1 no longer comes up with a name in my game. I'm scared they've been 'half-deleted' but will still appear in my friends list, because they are at 460M and it's ridiculous that I should need an extra 200M+ followers to start my comeback just because of them!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options

[This is my last OT post I promise!]
    Your former GC friends will remain in your game with the number of fans they had at the moment you deleted them. You permanently freeze their fan count when you remove them from your GC, but they stay in your game until the game decides to remove them.
    So basically you still have to get 200m+ fans to top them on the list, but they won't get fans anymore-
  • Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    [This is my last OT post I promise!]
    Your former GC friends will remain in your game with the number of fans they had at the moment you deleted them. You permanently freeze their fan count when you remove them from your GC, but they stay in your game until the game decides to remove them.
    So basically you still have to get 200m+ fans to top them on the list, but they won't get fans anymore-
    I don't think you're understanding me. I deleted about a dozen people from my GC days ago, and all but one of them have now been deleted in my game. I am now waiting for that final person to disappear too. Their name has been removed, but they still show up unnamed as #1 in my game. I am waiting for them to be deleted for good, and I'm a bit concerned they might stay there forever because a) their name is gone, which is weird and suggests they've only been 'partially' deleted and b) they were not deleted with the ten or so other players who I removed from GC at the same time.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    The polo dog in Calabasas Mansion costs 40 K-Stars and gives x2 energy. Best option in my opinion.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The #1 person on my friends list is also at 460+ million. I beat her to start my first comeback but she's added about 60 million since then. I've worked my way up to #9 as I work on the fashion icon comeback; however, It's disheartening to be at 238 million and need to almost double that to be #1.

I enjoy seeing KKH dolls from people I'm getting to know here in the forum but I'm going to think hard about deleting a couple of players that are over 200 million fans ahead of me. The top person has all three + signs so there's no hope of her dropping down to start another comeback.

Thanks for the advice!

I'm sorry I have to go off topic for a moment Holly you look beautiful in that bikini and outfit I have to be honest when I saw it inthe event I didn't even want to go for because I didn't think I'd I look good in it. you really knock it out of the park. Okay carry on. :-)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I don't think you're understanding me. I deleted about a dozen people from my GC days ago, and all but one of them have now been deleted in my game. I am now waiting for that final person to disappear too. Their name has been removed, but they still show up unnamed as #1 in my game. I am waiting for them to be deleted for good, and I'm a bit concerned they might stay there forever because a) their name is gone, which is weird and suggests they've only been 'partially' deleted and b) they were not deleted with the ten or so other players who I removed from GC at the same time.

The point would still stand, however.
    I do not think that'll affect your game whatsoever and technically there's nothing you can do except for waiting until they're -completely- deleted from your game. And with this I'll stop derailing the thread for real. Cheers!
  • Options
    TaddyXCTaddyXC Registered Users 47 Posts
    Thanks everyone for your thoughts! I think I'm going with Calabasas just because of the party benefit.
    The OT banter was good too, no worries. I'm having the Sam problem in my comeback with my GC friends! I deleted some but then changed iTunes accounts from which I originally purchased the game thus changing GC accounts and can't delete anyone anymore. Best I can do is just not log onto GC and the other GC friends have been frozen and don't add fans and go up in rank.

What's spooky is I encounter myself in the game from my old GC account, LOL. I'm still wearing the outfit from the day that account changed. I can talk to myself and everything. Pretty funny!!
    So for those of you on Comeback or trying to get to Comeback I get the deleting thing. But if you don't want to delete just don't log on to GC. That's another option.