Options

Cannot make special purchases but can buy other in app purchases? Help?

TaddyXCTaddyXC Registered Users 47 Posts
I've already sent a ticket in and got a response that they've received it. But thought I'd see if anyone here has ever had the same problem. So I installed the game under one Apple ID (I play on an iPhone). That Apple ID had to be changed because we changed service providers and no longer had the email addy that was the name of the Apple ID.

Now there is that awesome 3 pack for Khloes bday and I want to buy it! The game tells me I cannot because I purchased the game using another Apple ID and need to sign into that account,well I can't. What I don't understand is that I make regular star bundle purchases just fine and have purchased Kim's 'special discounted' items she puts up from time to time. Wouldn't those classify as Special purchase??

I try to hit the restore special purchases button. It gives me the same thing about logging into the othe Apple ID. I don't know why it matters for only to buy special purchases?
I really don't want to miss out on this 3 pack!

How long does it normally take glu to respond, and if it's not in time would they have the power to let me buy it after it runs out?

Anyone with experience with customer care or this problems advice I thank you in advance for your help

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Yup Gemini with identity issues reporting for service. I had the same 2 apple ids one game thing. I didn't know how to fix things, so I talked to the nice people at apple. I chatted online, they even stayed with me while I made my purchase (it was not for a special, but just stars I think) and they straightened the whole thing out. Personally, I'd do an apple /itunes chat. Maybe I just got a nice rep, but she helped with everything. While waiting for glu, I would chat with apple. Can you do the chat from a computer? this way you can be in your game if they need you to do anything, without losing the chat.

Good luck, I think Apple/itunes will help faster and there is a time limit for the Khloe pack. Let us know what happens.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you! I haven't had time to chat with Apple but that's the advice glu gave me. I missed the Khloe pack but will survive.
    Did your Special purchases get restored after Apple helped you? Because I can buy regular star packs just fine.
  • Options
    Ok duh never mind you just said it wasn't for special purchases just stars!sorry haven't had coffee yet this morning!
    Glad to know Apple/iTunes was able to fix it though.gives me hope I won't miss the next one.

Is the hair fabulous in any colour? Sniff
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hair? the Patriotic Hair? Or is there more new hair? Oh the Hombre. I have a hope that they'll perfect it a little and let us buy it as a color option, on certain styles. So, you'd pay Let's say 10Stars, that's the same as the Electric Blue and Hot Pink in Hair. But only on the Hairstyles that we had to buy for Stars. That would work.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary