Options

Sound Issues

Tamara_LeeTamara_Lee Registered Users 7 Posts
The sound & background music has been cutting in and out the past couple of days and I'm getting no sound from the baby at all. Is this happening to anyone else? Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Comments

• Options
    KKHluverKKHluver Registered Users 7 Posts
    I'm new to the forum, so if anybody could help me out it would be great.

Ever since the new 4th of July decorations came out my games Audio has been off, I can't hear any music and I also can't hear Kim speak anymore... It's pretty annoying.

Anybody else having these issues or know of a solution?:p
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Sorry this is happening. What is your platform? I'm playing an ios Game, and 2 androids, and haven't encounterred any issues.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ReginaaReginaa Registered Users 58 Posts
    same for me. ios 8.3

edit: i updated to 8.4 and still have the sound problems
  • Options
    xoxohunnibunnixoxohunnibunni Registered Users 84 Posts
    I know this isn't the same as yours but I've lost sound in Calabasas and Hollywood...yaaaaaaaay :/
    Level 32
    #2 spot
    #2nd comeback
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Not trying to sound cavalier, but if the issue started with the Weekend Update, there's a good chance when the decorations go away, the issue might be resolved.

If not, we can try to trouble shoot then. You are however, always welcome to contact customer care, but the decos will be gone before your issue hits the Customer Care help desk.

(I hardly ever have the sound up. It was cute in the beginning, but I'm tired of it now. lol)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KK:H_StaffKK:H_Staff Registered Users 57 Posts
    We released a fix for this issue about 1 hour ago. If you experienced some missing sounds in v3.1.1 please fully close and re-launch your game again and it should be fixed.
  • Options
    ReginaaReginaa Registered Users 58 Posts
    it's fixed for me now. thanks!
  • Options
    xoxohunnibunnixoxohunnibunni Registered Users 84 Posts
    KK:H_Staff wrote: »
    We released a fix for this issue about 1 hour ago. If you experienced some missing sounds in v3.1.1 please fully close and re-launch your game again and it should be fixed.

I only just opened the game for the first time today and noticed it was fixed! Thank you :)
    Level 32
    #2 spot
    #2nd comeback
  • Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    I'm probably too late, but I've noticed when tapping on tasks when doing gigs the sound cuts out. I can still hear the background music for the most part.