Weekend Event 7/3/2015 - Red, White, and Ramadan - HolidayHoliday!

Comments

• SayuSayu Registered Users 90 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Congrats Sayu! Katia is adorable

Thank youuu ^^
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Still no luck with the weekend event ..
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm sorry that many of you are missing the event!

I have already given my position on this event here, but it is a right that everyone should have and again things are a mess.

I don't know even what to think of the whole situation of the last 3 weeks!

Anyway congrats Sayu, your baby is cute!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I don't understand why some iOS players got the event and some didn't ... That's really odd

¯\(°_o)/¯
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    Thank you, Vats! ^^
  • MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    I have a friend name Katia, spelled the exact same way too.
    Mauvey wrote: »
    I have a friend name Katia, spelled the exact same way too.
    Aww, that's cute! I've always loved the way 'Katia Helen' sounds ^^
  • EllahEllah Registered Users 31 Posts
    Wow they still didn't fix it.... Weird.
    Maybe they'll reward those in stars for the inconvenience?
    I wouldn't count on it.

• AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i don't want stars. i want the opportunity to get that jacket like everyone else.

instead these bast*rds are on holiday. they should have just told us to get bent. i would have respected that more
    no i don't have any chill
    They're probably still stuck on the baby dilemma if that's still a thing... Besides it's just a few items and one game.. You may find even better items in the future. I don't stress yourself on it. If can't do this weekend's event just enjoy the weekend without the game.
    This still sucks.
    It's ****py on their part. I know it's just a game and it's just a stupid weekend event but still everyone deserves to play. And considering how we all look forward to these events we should have been a given an equal chance to earn the stuff. I'm so not happy.

• EllahEllah Registered Users 31 Posts
    Sassi wrote: »
    This still sucks.
    It's ****py on their part. I know it's just a game and it's just a stupid weekend event but still everyone deserves to play. And considering how we all look forward to these events we should have been a given an equal chance to earn the stuff. I'm so not happy.

Agree 100%
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Ellah wrote: »
    Wow they still didn't fix it.... Weird.
    It's so unfair they need to add the clothes to the wardrobe.
    Mauvey wrote: »
    They're probably still stuck on the baby dilemma if that's still a thing... Besides it's just a few items and one game.. You may find even better items in the future. I don't stress yourself on it. If can't do this weekend's event just enjoy the weekend without the game.

Of course it's just a game but all the players deserve the possibility to get the items, I really hope they add the items to the wardrobe by Monday.
    I don't understand why some iOS players got the event and some didn't ... That's really odd

¯\(°_o)/¯

yeah apparently this time the problem is only for iOS.
  • MidnightDescentMidnightDescent Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 78 Posts
    Megz590 wrote: »
    It's now 12:39am.. Officially the 4th of July.. And I have not received any indication of the VIP WEEKEND EVENT. The K Star sale is there but no event, no outfits, no Kim picks, nothing. I don't get it. Am I screwed?

I don't have it either and am so bummed.
    To be honest this could be a good thing... You can keep your stars on something actually worth it... You're more than likely not going wear these items even if you get them. Maybe once for your photo booth and that's it. All I'm saying is don't worry about it. Sometimes it won't be fair, but you'll be fine.. Hopefully, Glu will do something, if not don't strike a nerve just enjoy the game or do something else to take a load off.
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    I think it's more a complaint about customer service.
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    there's nothing good about it!

people were a loud to rant and rave last weekend when their babies were f*cked up.

it's not fair and none of us want to be told to relax. we want a response from the sh*t ****ing company
    no i don't have any chill
  • LillyyyLillyyy Registered Users 12 Posts
    Of course it's just a game but all the players deserve the possibility to get the items, I really hope they add the items to the wardrobe by Monday.

+1

I'm from NZ and 4 of July was yesterday... Although I personally don't celebrate it, I still believe they should give us the option to choose whether or not we spend our K stars. Are there any quests that came with this event?
    Add me on GC

Lillyyy1315
    If such a terrible company, why even deal with it? Don't catch feelings for a game, you'll always be disappointed somehow. Think positive, because that's all you got... More than likely that's all you get. If you cared less it won't be as bad... Glu maybe hard at work trying to fix the bugs they've made, just chill. Have patience. I'm sure they'll have something for those who are affected. Maybe its a good thing? All things happen for a reason! Just enjoy your weekend without the game, it'll be fine.
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    there's nothing good about it!

people were a loud to rant and rave last weekend when their babies were f*cked up.

it's not fair and none of us want to be told to relax. we want a response from the sh*t ****ing company

I'm sorry, man. It must be so frustrating.

It didn't happen to impact me, and I don't love these styles anyway, so I haven't been having my normal bat****-meltdown temper tantrum. I wish I could gift you the stuff!

There must be something distractingly-depraved that you could go do in real life? I've got pretty serious buzz going, while being spanked in poker and watching my kids run through a sprinkler shaped like Dora the Explorer. It's not ideal, but it'll do. I'm sure you can do something better!

I really am sorry, Alk.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Sucks to hear about you guys having the problems! You're not missing out on much I did like the kim pick which I got and then got this hair in the box. Being English I would never wear any of the items except for this weekend! But happy 4th July to all you Americans on here hope you have a great day xxx

BE02B929-BE90-4DB3-B436-5F7099E28C8E_zpsxlpmdat8.jpg
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
    Francesca, unfortunately it's not affecting all iOS players. I have several friends on iOS that have the event. Also, KoKo and Luz both have the event too and they're on iOS as well. I wonder why some have it and some don't. It's really weird and f*cked up.

PhotoGrid_1436047687986_zpsbvtewjhz.jpg

Andriod player
    Lillyyy wrote: »
    +1

I'm from NZ and 4 of July was yesterday... Although I personally don't celebrate it, I still believe they should give us the option to choose whether or not we spend our K stars. Are there any quests that came with this event?

Yes, there are quest with the event

Andriod player
  • LillyyyLillyyy Registered Users 12 Posts
    Yes, there are quest with the event

That's a shame :( I really love to do quests.
    Add me on GC

Lillyyy1315
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi Guys. I've been quiet because I didn't want anyone to see my name in a thread and think I had any info whatsoever. And I didn't want my blue presence to further upset the situation. But, you know me, never shut up. lol.

I have no info,I don't know anything,I am just speaking from a gut feeling and as a player, nothing more. but I just had to say, if we all go back when babies were first brought up, and lot of people said it's going to be a huge huge thing. How could it NOT have ben a klusterflock? I really think they're working on fixing things. Babies change everything.

I see a lot of my friends dressed in Black and White. I was in black and white. So I took shots of you all and I'm going to try and put you all in the beach with me in the Hamptons. I felt like it was one of Vat's On Wednesday we wear...........

How are the real life 4th of July festivities going for those celebrating? It's felt like Sunday to me all day. Anyway I wanted to say hi. and hang a little till we BBQ.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Nothing yet?

Really unfortunate the situation of you guys, I'm going over these things of how we got here.

I'm very curious for new games of the franchise, however if we're thus now so what can we expect from the new games?

I believe they are only going to fix that in the next update as well as the glitch babies.

Lyanna I loved the hair is a sin to have a bandana on it, I hope it's released without the bandana soon.

Koko I hope you having a great holiday! Try don't eat too much that BBQ!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!