Options

Transportation

Hey Guys!
So I'm at the point of my game where I have unlocked all places and wanted to know which works best for transportation? Car or private jet or both. I was reading some posts on another website and some of the posts said that with the car your have to buy on for each location you go to when you travel around the world, which I hope is not true. And then others say the best option is the private jet which I'm forward to agreeing on. So I just want to ask you guys for feedback on if I should get a car or private jet or both because I really just want to make sure it's all worth it. If you guys could give me some feedback on if you really need a car for each location around the world that would be so great! Thanks again and have a great Fourth of July!๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐ŸŽ‰

Comments

• Options
    DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    I have both. Get both
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Daphy wrote: ยป
    I have both. Get both
    Thank you for the feedback! Do I need to have a car for every place around the world?
  • Options
    Kmbaby3Kmbaby3 Registered Users 58 Posts
    You only have to buy one car and it will follow you around the world. Then you won't have to pay for the bus in California or New York. With the jet you won't have to pay to fly anywhere. If you can get both you should, you can save so much money having both.
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    You only have to purchase the car once and the private jet once.
    The jet allows you to fly around the world. The car allows you to travel to most of the California locations and all of the NY locations. If you can only afford one, ask yourself which do you travel to most often?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    You only have to buy one car and it will follow you around the world. Then you won't have to pay for the bus in California or New York. With the jet you won't have to pay to fly anywhere. If you can get both you should, you can save so much money having both.

Thank you so much for the feedback!
  • Options
    You only have to purchase the car once and the private jet once.
    The jet allows you to fly around the world. The car allows you to travel to most of the California locations and all of the NY locations. If you can only afford one, ask yourself which do you travel to most often?
    Thank you so much for responding you and @Kmbaby3 definitely have made this decision much easier for me!