No weekend event yet

2Next

Comments

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Still no weekend event for me. I don't think they fix the glitch at least I hope they add the clothes to the wardrobe because it's no fair.
  • tamara_sdtamara_sd Registered Users 57 Posts
    GlU fix this or put all the clothes from this event in the wardrobe.

For real.

For those thinking that it's not affecting US players, it is. I'm in California and never got the event :-(
    Game Center: + (tamara) +
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    I swear this sucks so bad. It's worse than when they changed the babies. Its like they don't give a rats a$$ about customer service at all.
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • MidnightDescentMidnightDescent Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 78 Posts
    So I have the same problem that everybody, I see the fireworks and balloons, and I even see people from my list wearing stuff from the event but I can't get the event

34flfex.png

I also uninstall and reinstall but still no event, I am using iOS 8.3 and the latest version of the game.

I had problems before with Khloé's birthday event, where Kim called me to met her but when I went she was not there and and the call pop up every time I change of scenario, then when the event started when I went to parties the stars did not raise in the event bar, but as you notice they manage to fix everything on the same weekend, they release another mini update at the Appstore and all the problems were fixed, I just hope the same happens this weekend.

The headband is beautiful but I don't see it in my game. No event yet. Though I am seeing the 25% more energy thing so that's a start. Am I missing another update? I have nothing showing in the App Store :( (edited to add that I'm in California in case that's relevant)
  • BKatBKat Registered Users 44 Posts
    I'm one of many who didn't get the event. I've tried everything - reinstalling, closing down every app open, submitting a ticket - to get it to work. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. My question is, if I don't get it before time is up and Glu manages to fix it, will I get the event as kind of like a backlog so I don't miss out? If not, is it possible to be gifted weekend event items? I'm sorry if it's been answered already. I'm just pretty bummed about this, normally it doesn't happen to me!

I FEEL YOUR PAIN & ANGER!!!

I'm Having The Same Problem I See A Few Fireworks Around & I See The Half Off Energy But NO July 4 EVENT!
    I'm Soooooooooooo MAD!!!!
    This Week On Keeping Up On BKat!  
    New Friends Using iOS Game Center Or Facebook Can 

ADD ME On

iOS Game Center @ BKats33
    Facebook @ KKH BKat
    InstagramBKats.33
    Snapchat @BKats.33
     Instagram @BKat33

Google+  @KKH BKat

http://google.com/+KKHBKat

Google+ 

Join Kim Kardashian Hollywood Fan Club Community @ https://plus.google.com/communities/101640157019511372682?sqinv=dWFFSVNTZEZVdm9jcXlRVzZlSk5sVTUzcThkdEdR

E-Mail @ bkatplaykkh@gmail.com
    E-mail @ bkat33@ymail.com
    Username In Both KKH & Stardom Hollywood Is: BKat
  • Mr4nthonyyMr4nthonyy Registered Users 18 Posts
    The headband is beautiful but I don't see it in my game. No event yet. Though I am seeing the 25% more energy thing so that's a start. Am I missing another update? I have nothing showing in the App Store :( (edited to add that I'm in California in case that's relevant)

I think the 25% energy event is being seen by all. I've been checking back to the App Store as well to look for a possible "update" but I can assume we are all up-to-date. Unfortunately, the problem is probably more so server-sided and we won't be able to really do anything about it until Glu fix the kinks. I still have hope they will.
    GC: Mr4nthonyy | K&K Star (IGN: @CaelanAzai) | Feel free to add me! :D
  • MisstyddMisstydd Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have a question and have asked multiple people. I know this doesn't pertain to the July event but could you assist me in finding Andre Leon Talley so I can start a photo shoot. It doesn't tell me where to find him. Anything would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  • Diamond Di AvanzoDiamond Di Avanzo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 42 Posts
    Hey guys, I'm super duper frustrated I was looking forward to 4th of July event... Please Glu fix this is what players look forward in this game the events I love them my self please fix!!!! Thanks!!!!
  • EllahEllah Registered Users 31 Posts
    You know, the funny thing about this weekend event is that I was actually looking forward to see what they'll put...
    The other weekends I was just like oh dang it's already Friday haha, but look at this. As much as I was looking forward to it, they let me down.
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    They say "send a email to GLU blah blah blah" but probably they wanna reward us with k stars I don't want k stars I want the f u c k i n g event.
  • TaylahutTaylahut Registered Users 29 Posts
    I just got a notification saying one day left for the event...great if I actually could play it
  • TaylahutTaylahut Registered Users 29 Posts
    Im glad (not really)to see I'm not the only one in the same situation, I just got the notification that there is one day left for the event...thanks for reminding me
  • lediskogirllediskogirl Registered Users 13 Posts
    It's 11:30 am on July 5th, and still no event for me. :(
    Running version 3.1.1 on iPhone 5s on iOS 8.4
  • khaleesiofthecubeplanetkhaleesiofthecubeplanet Registered Users 1 Posts
    yeah no event for me either and my ipod keeps giving me notifications telling me there's an event but when I open up the game... nothing.

I'm using some version of iOS 6 and a 4th gen ipod I believe

I reallly hope they fix this bc I don't want to miss out on the special items
  • Dulcis MortisDulcis Mortis Registered Users 10 Posts
    So I downloaded the game on my girlfriend's iPhone, and she started from zero, at the start she didn't had any event but once she finished all the beginning missions the Event Icon appeared, but when she click it, an offer appear (the one with the brown handbag and some stars), sadly, after she click No thanks, no window Event Pop up or something, we click the event icon several time but nothing happens u_u
  • xoxohunnibunnixoxohunnibunni Registered Users 84 Posts
    I've done literally everything. I got an email today saying submit an in game ticket...I'VE ALREADY DONE THAT!!! Everytime I go to submit a ticket the app crashes on me! This is infuriating!
    Level 32
    #2 spot
    #2nd comeback
  • Kkh.nicolleKkh.nicolle Registered Users 1 Posts
    None of the iOS players received their 4th of July event and its now Sunday we've all tried deleting and redownloading the game and we still have the same problem I also can't even receive it on my iPad please help.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Super frustrating. The other day I clicked on the game and it said "you must update to continue" so I updated and then come friday, no event! Glu NEEDS to fix this because those events are what keep many users playing after you reach a certain level and own everything.
    Please ANYONE who didn't get the event, contact glu mobile customer service through email :
    https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/ki...ian-hollywood/
    Click the "contact us" button on the right of the search bar.
    Also comment here as well so glu can see how many people this effected.
    We need to get their attention, because this could be a problem for every event until they fix it.

The best way to contact Glu, is no longer through email, but rather, contact them directly from the game. On the top left of your game screen is the Options icon. Tap it, choose help/Glu Support then on the right top, next to the magnifying glass is the message icon. tap that and you can send them a message. That's the most effective way, it cuts down on a whole step, asking for and then waiting for you to supply the Game ID.

I am sorry this is happening. Believe me, they know it is a widespread thing. But it's the 4th of July weekend, and rather than come in and post 'No new Info' I am sure that they're working on things. Can I tell you something about the big event? You jump through the hoops with the timed tasks, but you know what you get at the end? A regular payout.

e5420c8b-fd26-4247-bc06-1e425919e735_zps7ib0anfo.png

So, tbh, rather than the event gigs, I would have been better off just doing side gigs and the style thing. Seriously, this is the kind of payout you get for a side gig.

I'm not complaining by any means, just trying to point out I did the event, and feel like I missed it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    hunnibunni....you're contacting Customer Care through the game and it's crashing? If you're trying to submit a customer care ticket from the game and it's crashing, go here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/ Top Right is Contact Us. Fill out that form. I'm sorry so many people got his this way.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MirelaMirela Registered Users 64 Posts
    I got notifications within the app saying that Glu has read my ticket, and may have replied (there were 2 notifications) but I can't see it, if they have responded.
    The name is Mirela. A+++.
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Welp this answers a lot of questions...

PhotoGrid_1436113692448_zpswnzggxrl.jpg

PhotoGrid_1436113728715_zpsuybmi78z.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    Wow. Thanks for posting this. Where did you find it? Is it online somewhere? It answers a lot of questions about the event and people not having it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary