Options

⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    *Please have Kim make some "Kim's Picks" for the guys!

*Please, please have bathing suits for guys! Girls can be in little bikinis, but guys are always fully dressed?
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    FulincFulinc Registered Users 1 Posts
    Also we should have mother father and your husband's/wife's father mother.and we should have family meetings , more shoes , have brother or sister like Kim. Also be able to move your body maybe .
    And getting gifts from your husband/wife every week or day .
    There must be both sport activities and meeting your friends.
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Since Glu knows how much we covet new hairstyles for our KKH Dolls, it's frustrating that the 4th of July event brings us a new hairstyle that is so limited by the red, white, & blue bandana. There are thousands of international players who might feel odd having the American flag wrapped around their head. Even those of us who love wearing the Stars and Stripes on the 4th of July, have limited use for a hairstyle that features the flag.

My suggestion = After the holiday, change the color of the bandana so we can use the hairstyle throughout the year. I think making it silver is the best option (since we already have a hairstyle with a white wrap and another hairstyle with a gold headband). If solid silver doesn't work, what about changing it to match holidays throughout the year? Red & Green at Christmas, Blue & White at Hanukah, Black & Orange at Halloween, etc.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    - What about work shifts events ?
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    EllieFoxEllieFox Registered Users 22 Posts
    Hello !
    I just saw that a lot of players are having troubles with the game after the last update. It seems that their babies look has changed. I don't have any problems after the last update, my baby is the same. And from what I heard, you guys are looking to find an update to fix things up and to bring the babies back as they were before updating to version 3.1.1. So, my suggestion is that instead of trying to fix it, why don't you make an update that gives us the option to customize our babies like we do to our dolls ?I think that would be easier than fixing the babies look as they were before.
    Now, I do have other suggestions like:
    -Please bring Kanye and North West in game, since they are also part of Kim's family.
    -Add more clothes and hairstyles, 'cause we really like to dress up our dolls. Like seriously, I bet Kim has a lot of daily outfits, so we need more outfits in game too.
    -Please add new places, like Thailand, Armenia (cause Kim was born there, from what I know), Honk Kong, Barcelona, Hawaii, etc.
    -We need more quests !
    -Please give us the option to delete contacts from our list ! This is really important. I can't get to #1 because one of my friends on Facebook has more fans than me. I deleted her from my Facebook list, but she's still in my contacts list in game. This is really annoying.
    -As it's summer already, it would be great if you would add some vibrant hair colours, or purple, silver hair with highlights, I don't know...
    -It would be great if we would have hairdos with flowers as accesories, or something like that.
    -More make-up ! Like nude/pink lip-gloss, silver and gold eyeshadow, maskara, oh, but wait, our dolls don't have eyelashes. Ok, first add eyelashes, lol. And maybe blush.
    -It would be great if our dolls would look more realistic, just like Kim and the other VIP characters.

Well... that's everything for now. It sure is a long list of requests and I bet it's not easy for Glu developers to make everything in the game as we ask for. But please, guys, just consider our opinions. Maybe we will actually see some of our suggestions implemented on a new awesome update. As soon as possible I hope. :)
    Thank you !
  • Options
    Skeeter513Skeeter513 Registered Users 26 Posts
    I wish it didn't take so long to get through the 8 hour tasks! I was only able to obtain 3 K stars over the holiday weekend! Please help!
  • Options
    DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    Real ombré hair would be nice. Just give us Khloes hair. That hair you tried to sell for 10 dollars isn't ombré, it's a bad dye job. It didn't flow at all. Why is the quality of the things we have access to so much lower than the featured characters
  • Options
    MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    I would like interchangeable ombré hair. I would like to change the color as I please.
  • Options
    Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    *Let us customise our partners and babies. Let us be able to change their hair, hair colour, eyes. If not that, then what about coloured contacts? We can buy coloured contacts for our partner, or baby. Buy hair dye for partner or baby. That can be in the accessory part. I would at least like to make my baby look a little like my husband, my baby boy looks like a mini me.
    *let us delete contacts from our friends list, I have many E lists that I added when I first started the game that I no longer need.
    *more makeup choices, and please please pretty please the silver hair colour that I see on other NPCs!!
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• Options
    SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    Pets in the photobooth.
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    And please, please add Kim's Picks for guys!

I agree maybe the picks for men could be called Kanye's picks?
  • Options
    FroydelFroydel Registered Users 16 Posts
    I'd love a remodel of the flight destinations, so that you can tap your chosen place on a map of the world rather than a from long list.
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Froydel wrote: »
    I'd love a remodel of the flight destinations, so that you can tap your chosen place on a map of the world rather than a from long list.

Ditto this so much! The menu is so cumbersome now and the clickable area is so small that I often accidentally tap cancel instead of more.
    iOS
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts

I second that!
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    donleondonleon Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have one question. Why I don´t recived glu coins, because that don´t work i lost probably 100 glu coins that happend in every game i play. Thanks for information
  • Options
    donleon wrote: »
    I have one question. Why I don´t recived glu coins, because that don´t work i lost probably 100 glu coins that happend in every game i play. Thanks for information

Donleon = you need to either post in the Support Forum and/or contact Support directly through the game. This thread is not the place to report problems like that. Good luck!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts

Amazing idea!
  • Options
    SpikeSpikeSpikeSpike Registered Users 29 Posts
    LET US DELETE CONTACTS!!!!! I've been trying to catch up with contacts who clearly have a cheat code or something for MONTHS!! I'm just stuck. It's boring sitting in the same spot all because I followed your suggestions and connected with other users
    GC: Poohgirl87 :o
  • Options
    carolineaplumcarolineaplum Registered Users 10 Posts
    - Make wedding dresses less expensive
    - Be able to gift hair, and/or change spouses appearance
    - Delete contacts and change from network contact to romantic and vice versa
    - Choose date duration
    - Ombré hair would be amazing!
    - Get more involved with So Chic
    - Get more people on the streets
    - Let Steven Murphy rank up!
    - Award shows would be awesome!
    - Let us buy some sneaks instead of just wearing heels all the time
    - Less K Star clothes
    - Be able to have an alternative when buying K Star clothing, for example, a dress could cost 100 K Stars OR 10.000 cash?
    - Let there be an option to be bisexual
    - The ability to pause the game. Let's say I'm going on vacation with no wifi. I would lose A LOT of fans. But then, I could fly to a pause destination, of course it would cost a bit of cash, but at least I would not lose fans. And the energy wouldn't charge either if I was in the pause destination.

Just some ideas :)
    I use my moms GC and Apple ID, so I can't add anyone at the moment. :(
  • Options
    camillekmxcamillekmx Registered Users 2 Posts
    - Pls add EYELASHES

-Make the avatar's arms realistic (Looks like a doll's arm... notice the armpit)

-Make more LIPS! and lip colors

-Make the HEADS smaller ( I noticed how boyfriends and VIPs (Kardashians) heads are more realistic, the avatar's, rather, look like bratz dolls)

-Pls make an OPTION that will allow us to change th BODY type of our character (Ex. Slim, Busty, Skinny etc...)

-More Skintones!! (Lighter ones pls)

thank you!
  • Options
    camillekmxcamillekmx Registered Users 2 Posts
    You can change your character's name by going to CTM building and talking to Maria.
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    -more silver jewelry! Especially bracelets/cuffs & necklaces. The wardrobe has too much gold!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Pretty_Lipstick89Pretty_Lipstick89 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I would like to suggest a option to mention marriage when you go on a date. Maybe 5 Kstars or 10 energy when you bring your girl/boyfriend on a date.. As Im on level 34 and it's hard for me to get proposed..

Also I missed alot of weeked event outfits, bringing those back for a 2nd changes event or cash like $5.00 would be wonderful. Or maybe all of them during black friday weekends giveaway. Either way please bring all of them back..
  • Options
    larebolarebo Registered Users 1 Posts
    It would be nice to be able to go your home and get some energy back!
  • Options
    I think this hair was from NYE, way before I played the game, but I really really really really want it!
    There have been hundreds of thousands of new players since this hair was offered.
    Please Glu, bring back this hair! Every person on the forum who sees it, wants it.

Please bring back this hair!

24IIcBe.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    TaylahutTaylahut Registered Users 29 Posts
    Easier weekend events
  • Options
    carolineaplumcarolineaplum Registered Users 10 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I think this hair was from NYE, way before I played the game, but I really really really really want it!
    There have been hundreds of thousands of new players since this hair was offered.
    Please Glu, bring back this hair! Every person on the forum who sees it, wants it.

Please bring back this hair!

24IIcBe.jpg
    Yeeees, please do this!
    I use my moms GC and Apple ID, so I can't add anyone at the moment. :(
  • Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I love that hair! It was from the Christmas event. I'm glad I have it. Hopefully it's added for everyone who missed out on it!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Well I'm still on a quest to get a new long hair style for the male wardrobe!!!

Here's my new dream's hair suggestion:

cCesd3u.jpg?1

The fact that I have chosen Andrej Pejic's hair (now Andreja) isn't random. This game has certainly supported the LGBT community a lot by allowing relationships and marriage between same gender dolls and even able to conceive a baby (this was a slap in the face of society) and included characters of that nature as well and I thank a lot therefore.

However the game has been way conservatively with clothes, mainly with men's wardrobe . I understand that the clothes are inspired by the Kardashian Klan but this is a game about fashion and more is a game about kustomizing and role-playing a character that can often be something very close to the reality of the player or anything that the player can interpret as a fantasy / dream version of themselves.

I believe that bringing pieces of androgynous clothes to the wardrobe would be something interesting. I'm an adult, but somewhere out there may be a young girl or boy who can benefit from it and thereby somehow understand that gender and sexuality isn't something plastered and this will lead them to a better place about themselves.

Sorry for the lecture, if you one day add that hair don't forget to put straight to the wardrobe and not in the gift boxes! I would pay the price of the helicopter by a hair like that, but I can't keep betting on those boxes! And if you not add it, well I come back I always come back!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    mje8301mje8301 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I'd like to see more interactions, especially with your significant other.

- If kiss is chosen on dates, the couple kisses.

- having conversations with your mate. Having a great storyline between them.